It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm bored.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's funny that you guys sure changed the subject. I thank you RedWhiteandBlood for at least making an attempt to answer my question. Even though I don't think you can say "they're just talking" it makes no sense that CIA agents would just "talk" about a 9/11 cover up. What are they supposed to be joking or something? At the risk of their job? I don't think so.

No one else bothered to give any reasons why whistle blowers in the Government are ripping it's lies apart. The reason is you can't, it's near impossible to dispute when it's coming from within. So it's time to stop covering for the Government's lies and start accepting the blatant tyranny that is the U.S. Government. I don't like it any more than you sad ones that live in denial. But you can't just close your eyes and make it go away.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Really, you think that just anyone and everyone can take some of the world's largest planes, spin them around 60 degrees east, drop from an altitude of 13,000 feet to 1,400 ft and then hold the controls steady. No.

Get Flight Simulator. Try it for yourself.
It's not that hard, the biggest airliners are the easiest aircraft to fly.

As I said before, I don't doubt that there were some .gov shenanigans on 9-11. But I believe a lot of the sillier theories (remote controlled airliners with missiles, tons of demolition explosives somehow snuck into the busiest buildings on the planet, etc...) are simply disinfo to discredit anyone seriously looking into the events of 911.

There is no need for silly, baroque, goofy stuff like remote controlled airliners. Why would you need such a thing, and all the complex (and hard to conceal) logistics necessarily, when you can find a bunch of fanatics who will gladly eliminate themselves because they think it's going to get them to Paradise?

It simply makes absolutely no sense.

[edit on 7/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As I stated earlier in this post, What Happened To The Anthrax ?
If it were truly terrorists that did it, how come we have not seen any further Anthrax attacks ? The only time we saw Anthrax was around 911, never before and not since 911. If it were truly terrorists we would have been flooded with Anthrax. The purpose of the Anthrax was to induce fear in the people, a fear that would allow the ELITE to change laws that would allow them to positivly identify everyone and extend their intrusive technology.
The ELITE want to have everyone Worldwide in a central data base (The Internet) this would easily allow them to bring in the "MARK" (Chip).
It would be as simple as giving your SS ID # after which you would be issued the Mark, all your information is already stored on the NET.

The "MARK" is not far off, and all the technology needed to impliment it is in place.
The War in Iraq caused a Worldwide Centralization of information under the guise of fighting terrorism.

Todays bombing in London shows what lengths the ELITE will go to, in order to frighten the people into adopting more strict serveilence policies.
Watch and see how the ELITE will further close the noose around our necks in the coming weeks.
The ELITE could care less about a couple of hundred or thousands of deaths (The World Trade Center 3- 4000) as long as they get the desired results, which is control over the masses. This is why the war on terror has become "GLOBAL" It centralizes all the information Worldwide, in preparation for the mark.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Some interesting info on the # 13

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Some interesting info on the # 13

I saw a cloud shaped like the number 13!

And did you know that if you take a 7-11 store and subtract 711 from 911 you get 2 (well, 200 anyway...but follow me) which you can add to the 11 and get 13? That means all 7-11's were behind 9-11 and are owned by satanic mason groups. Oh my goodness, we're all doomed!

As for the President's "satan" hand sign...that same sign is also universal for "rock on".

Note - sarcasm has 7 letters and times 2 equals 14. If you subtract 1 for yourself...that equals 13 too.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Really, you think that just anyone and everyone can take some of the world's largest planes, spin them around 60 degrees east, drop from an altitude of 13,000 feet to 1,400 ft and then hold the controls steady. No.

Get Flight Simulator. Try it for yourself.
It's not that hard, the biggest airliners are the easiest aircraft to fly.

As I said before, I don't doubt that there were some .gov shenanigans on 9-11. But I believe a lot of the sillier theories (remote controlled airliners with missiles, tons of demolition explosives somehow snuck into the busiest buildings on the planet, etc...) are simply disinfo to discredit anyone seriously looking into the events of 911.

There is no need for silly, baroque, goofy stuff like remote controlled airliners. Why would you need such a thing, and all the complex (and hard to conceal) logistics necessarily, when you can find a bunch of fanatics who will gladly eliminate themselves because they think it's going to get them to Paradise?

It simply makes absolutely no sense.

Let me ask you something: Have you ever taken the controls of something bigger than a Cessna?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Let me ask you something: Have you ever taken the controls of something bigger than a Cessna?

No, have you?
What gives you the idea that larger == harder to fly?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, so how would you now that it is easy?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ask an airline pilot.

Airliners are designed with a lot of automation to reduce pilot load, 757's and 767's in particular have limits built into the control systems (the ones supposedly used as remote controls) - IE you can't spin or stall the things like you can with smaller aircraft. These things are built into them, as well as inherently forgiving handling characteristics, for obvious safety reasons.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, lets try to stay on topic here.
Zed if you are seeing clouds shaped like 13's I think you may be suffering from "Strong Delusion" and if you are trying to say that all the facts about the number 13 are false, you are practicing "Strong Deception.
These facts cannot be denied.

dh

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I voted for you Lastday Prophet
There are so many silly brainwashed quaints on this site as well as many decent folks (let's not mention the paid agents)
Your posts are around 90% correct as a starting point

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks DH, I have been around here for awhile and I am well aware of the "Disinformation Agents" that are here and probably are part of the ELITE.
They are very easy for me to see for they are the ones that attack me and move my posts to different areas. They don't like some of the things that I reveal here and try to discredit me.

However I know that I am on point and will continue.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here is more of the symbols they use, just scroll down past the writing and go down to the Symbols / "IMAGES" they use. These facts are overwhelming.
www.samliquidation.com...

Also check out section 14, I think you will find it very interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hmm, what an interesting topic. Really neat plot, really hard to prove or disprove. Quite exciting and stimulating!

But... I have a few issues with your last 4 points.

9) I bought my first GPS back in the late 90's and it cost me $1200.00 was about the size of 1 liter (quart) of milk, and was accurate to within 10 m. I bought my recent Garamond GPS last year for $149.00, it's the size of a cell phone, has 50 times the features of my old one, includes maps of almost every part of the western hemisphere (and I can download maps via USB of almost anywhere else), it's waterproof, and it is accurate to within 5 feet (~2m). So, how come my $149 portable GPS with color lcd screen, with mapping, route finding, path history, etc., is so much less money than these "$2000.00" ones you say are in cars? My portable GPS does not have the ability to transmit a signal, nor do any other consumer GPS units -- GPS units operate by receiving signals from 3 or more satellites and determining the time it took for the signal to reach it from all 3+ sources. (How GPS works) Because you have a GPS unit does not, in any way shape or form, mean you are trackable by anything. GPS receivers passively receive satellite signals; they do not transmit (only with a send unit, such as a cell phone or satellite phone could you transmit).

I bought my first DVD player for my car in the late 90's. I paid $1900.00 for it (player, remote and 8 inch screen). Now I can go buy a Dodge minivan and the basic models include a DVD player with 10-inch screen and two wireless headsets at no extra cost. (I can get a better aftermarket one than the one I had in 98 for about $400).

11) I have a camera cell phone, and I have a non-camera (Samsung) cell phone. Both are on all the time. The noncamera phone battery lasts about 3 days between charges (these new ones are amazing), the camera phone lasts about 2.5 days. If somebody was listening to me all day long my battery should be dead within 6-8 hours don't you think? I mean if I use my phone a lot (as in hours of airtime), I do have to use my car charger or replace my battery with my spare in the middle of the day. I also know that the cell phone infrastructure in place today in North America simply cannot handle more than 50% load at any time, heck your phone company can't handle all the calls on Mother's Day or Christmas -- there are delays in long distance calls during these two times of the year, every year. How could they monitor us all the time when the bandwidth doesn't exist to handle that, never mind normal use?

12) I have a Bell Expressview (same thing as DishNet in the USA) 5100 PVR satellite receiver. I assure you, there is no camera inside it recording my living room, I know this because I have opened my receiver and modded it to include an 80GB hard drive instead of the standard 40GB drive so I now get 80 hours of digital recording instead of 30-36hours (this is all without Bell Expressview knowing I've done this). My satellite system is receive only (I do not have a transmitter and neither do 99.9% of all satellite users out there. The 0.1% that do, pay $500 for the ability and require an extra 60 pounds of hardware on the outside of their house/building to be able to send. This I know because I install send-receive satellite systems for homes and businesses here in Canada (part time). None of them come with a camera of any sort, and none of them have a microphone of any sort.

Could the reason behind GPS units in cars be because they are finally CHEAP to include? Could the reason behind DVD players in cars be because they are finally CHEAP to include? Could the reason behind CD players in cars (in the 90s) be because they finally became CHEAP enough to include? I sure think so.

The last half of your post sounds more like paranoid ranting than anything realistic. The first half, well that's a bit more interesting. But once you got to around point 7, you lost me completely.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by CatHerder]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Well, so how would you now that it is easy?

I asked Captain Lim!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

None of them could have done it.

Why not?

Airliners are intentionally designed to be stable and easy to fly. If one just wants to fly it into a building, they don't have to learn all about takeoff & landing (the parts of the flight that actually take some competence), navigation, communications, etc.

Anyone with a couple of hours in MS Flight Simulator could have done that, it was no great feat of aviation. If you don't have to land the thing, flying an airliner is a pretty straightforward affair.

Have you ever flown an aircraft? Fixed wing or otherwise?

Based on the supposed hijackers experienced, there's no way they could have turned those aircrafts back at those G's. Only a skilled fighter pilot would be capable of that.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Based on the supposed hijackers experienced, there's no way they could have turned those aircrafts back at those G's. Only a skilled fighter pilot would be capable of that.

NONSENSE!

The "difficult turn" (according to sensationalized news reports and NOT according to Boeing or any commercial pilot I've talked to) was a 270 degree turn, which decended 7,000 ft, and took over 2.5 minutes, at an airspeed under 400mph. (It didn't impact the Pentagon for another 2+ minutes.)

The G forces produced by such a turn can be calculated using the following formula.

RCF = 0.001118 * r * N^2
where
RCF = Relative Centrifugal Force (gravities)
r = rotation radius (meters)
N = rotation speed (revolutions per minute)

How does this apply to the 2.5 minute 270-degree spiral turn? If the plane were traveling at 400 miles per hour it would travel 16.666 miles, or 26,821 meters, in 2.5 minutes. Assuming it was traveling in a circular arc, it would trace out 3/4ths of a circle with a 35,761-meter circumference, giving a rotation radius of 5,691 meters and rotation speed of 0.3 rotations per minute. Plugging those values into the above equation, we obtain a centrifugal force of 0.5726 Gs -- hardly a problem for a 757 whose rated G limits are over two.

Have you ever figured out just what the G forces were? Has any conspiracy site? NO! Because it wouldn't support their far-fetched claims regarding the performance of the 757 in the last 10 minutes of its flight.

This, of course, has very little to do with this thread, but I couldn't let your unfounded assertion go unresponded to...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I will only touch on this for a moment, for I did not intend this post to become a religous one. Get your fact straight Soapy, their has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, never have ALL men been forced to take a mark(the chip) in order to buy or sell and never has ONE MAN claimed to be GOD and cause ALL the world to worship him. If you read the earlier part of this post you will note that the 13th Chapter of Revelations, foretells these events. Do you get it ? 13's same as on the back of the dollar and on most major brand packages and Logo's. The ELITE own all the major brands and corporations.

If you didn't notice the boof of Revelation has to do with religion, Christianity to be specific. You only believe the mark is an implanted chip, simply because you believe that false interpretation. This is not something you discovered, but something you were told or read, and choose to believe. However, the book of Revelation does not say "chips" or "implants" this is an allegorization of scripture.

15: And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18: Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13: 15-18

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Catherder,
To answer your questions:
The current GPS systems in cars have the capability of transmitting audio and video, much different from your portable GPS unit which basically is recieve only. It does cost more to produce, but not nearly the $2000. they charge for the unit. This again shows how greedy they are and why I wonder how they can include it as standard equipment in some models.

The ELITES intention is to be able to track and monitor whosoever they want at any time (the people they consider to be a threat to exposing and apposing their system), not to track everyone all the time.

All satellite receivers have the capability of transmitting data back to the source via the telephone line on the rear panel if it is connected to the phone jack. Their were certain models of the direct tv rca receivers that had "eyes" in the front that seemed to have no purpose, the eyes did not blink, light up, or do anything but be there. There were earlier models of the same model that were identical except for the eye so the question becomes , what was the purpose of the eye ?
I worked with satellite tv for over 15 years, so I am very familiar with the technology and have also worked with cctv systems. The eye would be perfect for a wide angle lens camera.

The cable boxes are even better, since they connect your box to the internet so that no phoneline is necessary to transmit video.
With the addition of adding your phone service and e-mail and having access to your computer files, they have all your information centralized.
Simple by accessing your IP address the ELITE can monitor your phone conversations, read your e-mails, and look and listen in on your home wherever you have a cable box installed.
Kinda neat huh?

As far as the cameraphones are concerned, the ELITE can see anytime they wish, most battery usage is caused the phone ringing and dailing lights.
The phone is always on, how do you think it rings when you have an incoming call if it is not active ?

vincere7
What I beleive is not based on what someone has told me. I have studied the mark of the Beast for over twenty years. I operate in the gifts of the spirit and see all of what the Anti-Christ system is presently setting up, I see the truth behind the lies we are being told and my mission is to expose them and prepare the people for what is shortly to come to pass.

As far as the mark is concerned, I will use the scripture you provided to prove my point.

16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark" IN " their right hand, or " IN " their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

To have a Mark (The CHIP) placed " IN " your right hand or forehead seems to indicate that the mark will be an implant of some type, for it says it will be placed " IN " the hand not " ON " the hand.
Further proof is that they are currently placing chips " IN " people as we speak.
They have been placing "LOCATOR CHIPS" in animals for several years now, all the technology is in place for mankind to be marked as we speak.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join