It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't believe nefarious forces high up in government got planes hijacked and flown into giant office towers with thousands inside. I'm a harsh critic of the government, but accusing them of this is scurrilous and just plain wrong. There is a corruption in our corporately influenced government that is really, really bad, but it's not on this level. Just on a practical level, you mean Uncle Sam got nineteen Arabs to kill themselves for a reason OTHER then religious fervor? Cynical is needed, but like anything else, it can go too far.

[edit on 7/6/2005 by Mike at ATS]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just because BUSH and co didnt PLAN and execute it doesnt mean they are innocent.

If they knew it was coming, and did nothing to stop it,
Then they might as well of just flown them personally.

They knew it was coming, and up until sept 11, they HOPED it was coming.

Thats why bush had to sit there reading that book when it happened,
He needed to give them jsut enough time to complete everything before he sent in the defense.

Also, jsut a side note.
Watching Farenheit 911 last night, towards the end when the soilders are talking about IRAQ, in IRAQ
One of them says 'when we dropped napalm'

anyone else see/hear this?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The greatest deception of all, is the lack of support our kids fighting this war get.

You can pull conspiracy theroies from any body orifice you wish, or come up with any made up exuse for war you want to create.

It does not change the fact that we are sending our kids to fight this war.

They are not getting any real support. Trust me I have learned this first hand, and that person was sent into a deep depression after seeing his buddies hurt and killed. Only to see and hear of the extreme opposition to the war on terrorism. Most of all, the things being said about our soldiers.

It is possible to support the troops and be against the war.

We must stand united behind the kids we send in to fight this war, otherwise we only feed the enemies who will try their best to kill them.

No matter what you feel about this war, for or against, They are in it now. and they need our support.

It is a shame some of us are forced to divide ourselves like this, to support our troops and voice opinions against the war. That is a reality some of us deal with everyday.

Imagine the reality of every day for the young sodiers we've sent to Iraq and Afghanistan.

War is hell. Hell is something I know well.

We must stand united with our soldiers, to do otherwise only feeds the enemies who will do anything to kill them.

There are ways to show opposition to the war, and support the kids who will fight it despite us.

We've got to find a way to do just that.

ESP

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

For those that insist that Bush is such a goodguy, Just look what has happened since he came to power, I am not inferring that Bush is behind all of these events, but that our world has changed greatly since he and other leaders like Blair have been in off

Several Wars in the Middle east
Cameras everywhere
The changing of laws
Gay Marraige
Cell Phones with cameras
GPS Systems in Cars
Patriot Acts I and II
Homeland Security
Terrorist
Removal Of The Ten Commandments From Courthouses
Several Major Mergers
The Stripping of our rights

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

I dont get what these things have to do with a governmental conspiracy. There has always been terorism. The IRA were at it since the 1960s. There has been cameras in a lot of places since the 1980s. War in the Middle East is nothing new. Israel made signifigant gains when it was invaded in the 1960s. Gay Marriage has always been on the cards with parts of the christian church wanting it for years. The removal of the 10 commandments is another thing on the cards seeing as we are living in a multi-cultural society. Chritianity is not our only National Religion. Would you be happier with a few other religions commandments put beside the 10 commandments instead.

I really do worry that you are taking all you posted seriously. I hope that you are just out to get people to ask questions and not under the belief that the world is going to be somewhat worse in years to come.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The solution is to pull our troops out so that no more get "KILLED OR MAIMED" I support our troops 100% I do not support the war 1 %

Too many are being killed in a war that was set up by the ELITE.
Did you ever consider the possibility that the oil could be for Israel ?
Is it possible for them to have a pipeline from Iraq to Israel ? If there is no pipeline at this time is it possible to build one ? WAKE UP

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The solution is to pull our troops out so that no more get "KILLED OR MAIMED" I support our troops 100% I do not support the war 1 %

Too many are being killed in a war that was set up by the ELITE.
Did you ever consider the possibility that the oil could be for Israel ?
Is it possible for them to have a pipeline from Iraq to Israel ? If there is no pipeline at this time is it possible to build one ? WAKE UP

C'mon you are kidding me now. Soldiers get killed. They know that when they sign up. They know there's a good chance they are going to the back of beyond to fight a war they know little about or dont agree with. It always happens.

Do you not think that after 50 or 60 years of the Middle East being in a terrible state that 9/11 was a chance to try and sort that region out once and for all where many have failed before?

As for the oil. The money made from contracts will probaby outweigh the cost of the war. A war that doesnt cost the tax payer. How many countries can claim to have done that.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Soapy, WAKE UP from fairyland. If you would take time to read through the post you would find that there are many things easily proven. The fact that on the back of the Dollar bill it states that there will be a One World Government says a lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Soapy, WAKE UP from fairyland. If you would take time to read through the post you would find that there are many things easily proven. The fact that on the back of the Dollar bill it states that there will be a One World Government says a lot.

You really think the Russians and the Chinese are going to go along with what the US says. America destroyed the One World Government when it more or less pulled out the U.N.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I will only touch on this for a moment, for I did not intend this post to become a religous one. Get your fact straight Soapy, their has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, never have ALL men been forced to take a mark(the chip) in order to buy or sell and never has ONE MAN claimed to be GOD and cause ALL the world to worship him. If you read the earlier part of this post you will note that the 13th Chapter of Revelations, foretells these events. Do you get it ? 13's same as on the back of the dollar and on most major brand packages and Logo's. The ELITE own all the major brands and corporations.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I will only touch on this for a moment, for I did not intend this post to become a religous one. Get your fact straight Soapy, their has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, never have ALL men been forced to take a mark(the chip) in order to buy or sell and never has ONE MAN claimed to be GOD and cause ALL the world to worship him. If you read the earlier part of this post you will note that the 13th Chapter of Revelations, foretells these events. Do you get it ? 13's same as on the back of the dollar and on most major brand packages and Logo's.

So if this conspiracy is going on what good would it do the Government or whoever is behind it to stick it on the back of a dollar. Whats the point of taking over the whole world? There's so many insignifigant little countries out there does it really matter if one or two of them arent in 'the gang' and doing whatever you think it is that they are going to do. I want to know more of where you are coming from because of all the people Ive spoke to along these lines you have been the most open about it. Maybe most other havent looked into it as much as you have.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I totally agree with the war in Iraq now. Like someone said earlier: 'that part of the world needs to be cleaned up'.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One part of the world that needs a cleanup as much as the middle eastern hotbed of fundamentalist Islamism is a familiar former democracy called the United States of America.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
One part of the world that needs a cleanup as much as the middle eastern hotbed of fundamentalist Islamism is a familiar former democracy called the United States of America.

The American citizens dont seem to agree with that seeing as they voted in the same President. Not sure about Congress and all that though.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger

The American citizens

It's interesting that this could be viewed at ATS as a cohesive group with one mindset, when so much evidence is to the contrary. Never mind some highly suspect contributions to the Electoral College results in 2000 and 2004. (Fraud and corruption are things that need cleaning up, for some American citizens but not others).

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The American citizens dont seem to agree with that seeing as they voted in the same President. Not sure about Congress and all that though.

Can you name one time in american history that in two sucessive terms there have been voting irregularites, both times favouring the same guy?

Must just be a cionsidense...

like this

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I concur with the sane. Bush and the upper echelon did not plan and carry out the orders. Check yourself into the nearest assylum if you think other wise. The CIA, FBI, NSC, and Bush are to blame for this security lapse, not in the sense they planned it, though. As well as Bill Clinton, George Herbert Walker Bush, and Uncle Ronny. The dwindling actions of the US's counterterrorism sector over the past 20 years is the main blame. The cause for this effect you say? Pure and simple beuracracy. After reading Bob Baer's book, at least, See No Evil, this is the conclusion I have come to. As well as a lack of funding for the CIA in the espionage bussiness since the Clinton administration.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By

Can you name one time in american history that in two sucessive terms there have been voting irregularites, both times favouring the same guy?

Must just be a cionsidense...

like this

yes.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Well, I understood your post to at least humor the idea that remote control planes, not hijacked airliners full of human beings, to have been used in the 9/11 attacks. Perhaps you meant the hijacked airliners full of human beings controls may have been remotely overidden by the U.S. government and flown into the targets?

What I said was that I believe someone electronically hijacked those commercial airliners on 9-11 and flew them, by remote control, into those buildings. Prove to me any one of said hijackers had the creds to fly those airplanes like that. None of them could have done it.

Brainwashed, religious nuts flew the planes into the targets.

What is your evidence? The government has none. They just had the fact that the mainstream media agreed to echo their claims. So, a gullable public accepted s h eye T as fact.

As for our governments involvement, I think perhaps at some point after the FBI agent here in Phoenix made known her concerns about extremists in flight schools, somebody in a high place maybe decided to sit on the info and at some point maybe decided to weigh some pros and cons.

And what were they? Who are these people and have they been prosecuted for deriliction of duty?

I hope, if the government was aware of the plot and let it happen, their black hearts are heavy when they think about what they did. Assuming creatures that greedy have any humanity left in them.

yeah, me, too.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

None of them could have done it.

Why not?

Airliners are intentionally designed to be stable and easy to fly. If one just wants to fly it into a building, they don't have to learn all about takeoff & landing (the parts of the flight that actually take some competence), navigation, communications, etc.

Anyone with a couple of hours in MS Flight Simulator could have done that, it was no great feat of aviation. If you don't have to land the thing, flying an airliner is a pretty straightforward affair.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

None of them could have done it.

Why not?

Airliners are intentionally designed to be stable and easy to fly. If one just wants to fly it into a building, they don't have to learn all about takeoff & landing (the parts of the flight that actually take some competence), navigation, communications, etc.

Anyone with a couple of hours in MS Flight Simulator could have done that, it was no great feat of aviation. If you don't have to land the thing, flying an airliner is a pretty straightforward affair.

Really, you think that just anyone and everyone can take some of the world's largest planes, spin them around 60 degrees east, drop from an altitude of 13,000 feet to 1,400 ft and then hold the controls steady. No.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join