It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by microcosm
lets just assume; no questions asked; that the "elite" are monitoring you through your GPS system in your car/cellphone, or are watching you through hidden cameras in your car, and cellphone...

(I don't believe that crap for a second, but play along with me here.)

considering this above quote
then add the later posted item , 24/7 monitoring:

If you throw out that old, antiquated "Monolithic Government" model of
the 'Big Brother' or 'elites'....and consider that the modern method is to

have Gov't agencies/regulations/laws ->guide and direct all those those free & independent contractors into developing & creating the means & technologies, which the Gov't wanted all-along !!

for instance, the CIA or NSA or FBI does not have to create a infrastructure
to be able (if desired or necessary) to monitor any person on a 24/7 basis.

here: stevequayle.com...

"...But GPS doesn't work well in skyscraper-filled urban canyons
and it doesn't work at all inside buildings.

But TV signals penetrate through buildings, and Rosum uses them to track people where GPS can't. The first device using Rosum's technology is in the prototype stage. Navigation products using
it (Rosum Technology)will make their debut next year....
"

(article dated 9 May, 2005)

In a limited way, i do agree with you, that it would be to massive an undertaking for a centralized (& monolithic) government to build up a 24/7 type of universal-monitoring presence....
therefore, the Gov't merely makes it profitable for private businesses to select
out their little spectrum of the surveillance pie. And deliver the intel or evidence whenever the FBI-NSA-CIA
or others find a need to build a dossier on a particular person or group...

the fast track of payment thru ElectronicFundsTransfer, to a proprieter
who built a database and another proprieter which has the ability to
do a Spy-Net-Surveillence....is the modern Hi-Tech, Outsourcing Solution

i think your pooh-poohing way too much, --> imho

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First of all, I want to say that I find it funny the ones that come on this website, a conspiracy website, and say anyone who even thinks about the possibility of a conspiracy of our Government being corrupt is paranoid, or needs help or any of that. Because if you have nothing better to do that come on this conspiracy site and try to disprove everything on here, then what exactly is so right about you? and maybe you should consider psychiatric help as well. Just wanted that to be said.

My next point has to do somewhat with my first point. I wanted to point out how you same people think this is all "on the internet" and none of it's real and we're just believing all these conspiracy websites that "make all this stuff up" so we can, what I've heard from many is make them money. Even though I've never given any of those said sites a dime of my money and never will. But I'm sorry to point out to you that I have to show you that you're completely wrong if you have such an opinion.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura doesn't buy the official 9/11 story
GOV. VENTURA: Yeah, I mean, here's the Pentagon, the head of our military. How was this plane able to circle the city of Baltimore [sic. - actually Arlington] at least once, picking out a target, and then drive into it, and we didn't have -- nothing up in the air? There wasn't one scrambled fighter jet up there to defend in any way, shape, or form? Wow.

OSANIC: Or a missle battery to defend the Pentagon...

GOV VENTURA: Yeah. Anything, anything! And the thing that troubles me about the Bush Administration, nobody ever gets fired.
www.infowars.com...

Among numerous FBI whistleblowers being helped by the Center is Jane Turner, a 24-year veteran special agent who exposed possible theft by FBI agents at the World Trade Center’s “Ground Zero.”

Dr. Frederic Whitehurst became the first major whistleblower from the FBI. Represented by attorneys for the Center, Dr. Whitehurst’s public exposure of fraud and abuse in the FBI crime Lab led to numerous reforms, including the outside accreditation of the crime lab.

FBI VIOLATED NEW YORK AND FEDERAL
CRIMINAL LAWS AT GROUND ZERO

FBI Confirms Agent Thefts from Ground Zero
DOJ Still Refuses to Release Investigatory Report

Washington, D.C. February 26, 2004. A confidential report by the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General (OIG) confirmed the numerous FBI agents violated federal and New York criminal laws when they stole various items from New York’s 9/11 Ground Zero site. However, the Department of Justice, which investigated the criminal theft allegations, has refused to release a detailed report documenting FBI criminal activities at the Ground Zero crime scene and for two months attempted to keep the report secret.
www.whistleblowers.org...

Whistleblower complains of FBI obstruction
: A government watchdog and FBI counter-terrorism agent are accusing the agency of prohibiting him from conducting his probe into terror financing activities because he complained about obstruction by bureau superiors.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Alex Jones Interviews Stanley Hilton

Stanley Hilton is bringing a lawsuit against the US Government charging involvement in carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Hilton has deposed top military officials who assert that the government were complicit in the attack.
www.prisonplanet.tv...

C-SPAN coverage of the Judicial Watch press conference with FBI special agent Robert Wright, who claims the government knew more than it lets on about 9/11.
www.propagandamatrix.com...

Another FBI Agent Blows the Whistle
New evidence that the Bureau quashed another terror probe before 9/11
by Jim Crogan
WHEN FBI COUNSEL COLLEEN ROWLEY DROPPED her bombshell, a now-famous letter to the director, detailing how bureau higher-ups thwarted attempts to investigate accused 20th hijacker, Zacarias Moussaoui, before the September 11 attacks, she set off a firestorm. The scorching produced a mea culpa of sorts in June from FBI Director Robert Mueller and a promise of reform.

Now there's another whistle blower telling a similar pre-9/11 tale. And so far, the FBI has gone to great lengths to silence him.

The Weekly has learned that Chicago-based special agent Robert Wright has accused the agency of shutting down his 1998 criminal probe into alleged terrorist-training camps in Chicago and Kansas City. The apparent goal of the training camps, according to confidential documents obtained by the Weekly, was to recruit and train Palestinian-American youths, who would then slip into Israel. Recruits at these camps reportedly received weapons training and instruction in bomb-making techniques in the early 1990s. The bomb-making curriculum included the sort of explosives later used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. And government documents state that two trainees came from the Oklahoma City area.
www.prisonplanet.com...

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds sues Ashcroft and DOJ for the second time, asserting that re-classification of her 9-11 allegations was illegal and unconstitutional
tomflocco.com...

The Bush administration will today seek to prevent a former FBI translator from providing evidence about 11 September intelligence failures to a group of relatives and survivors who have accused international banks and officials of aiding al-Qa'ida.
www.prisonplanet.tv...

FEMA was in New York the Night Before 9/11
A statement made by FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney to Dan Rather on Wednesday, September 12th, 2001. In this interview, Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th.

Kenney: "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site."

Needless to say, this recording caused quite a stir. The official reaction was Kenney was simply confused about the dates.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has said it did not have urban search and rescue teams in place in New York City prior to the Sept. 11 attacks, contrary to an Internet-based rumor alleging otherwise. ... FEMA officials said Kenney, in the heat of the moment, misstated his team's arrival date. [WorldNetDaily 11/15/01]

Long Debunked "Rumor" Validated by Giuliani

FEMA in NYC prior to 9-11 for Project TRIPOD terror drill, scheduled for 9-12

As of this writing, June 2, 2004, the transcript of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9-11 Commission during the May 18-19, 2004 hearings in New York is the only transcript of that hearing omitted from the Commission website
(www.9-11commission.gov...).

Did Rudy say something wrong?

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Why wasn't the drill explained by the FEMA agent, after he said the "wrong date" and had to correct himself. The so called drill would of been a nice excuse to have been there before 9/11, but wasn't mentioned.

And, though not a Government employee, he's definetely not "profiting off any conspiracy website"
REDFORD URGES JOURNALISTS TO INVESTIGATE BUSH

ROBERT REDFORD

LATEST: ROBERT REDFORD has urged journalists to investigate US President GEORGE W BUSH's administration - because he sees strong similarities between Bush's government and the events leading to the Watergate scandal which forced President RICHARD NIXON to resign.

Redford starred in 1976 movie ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN alongside DUSTIN HOFFMAN, as The Washington Post journalists BOB WOODWARD and CARL BERNSTEIN, who brought about the events that led to Nixon's resignation in 1974.

And Redford wasn't surprised when the identity of the mysterious 'Deep Throat' character who sparked the Watergate scandal was recently revealed to be former deputy FBI chief MARK FELT.

But the shock revelation has reminded the actor of the power of the media and the similarities between Bush's secret cover-ups and the Watergate affair.

He says, "There are deep similarities going on but where is the press? where is the press?"

"There is stone-walling, not telling the truth, getting people under wiretaps. The US public continues to be told things that are not true and what worries me is that we have these brave young American guys risking their lives everyday.
excite.contactmusic.com...

When are you misinfomants going to realize you're disserving your country when you stand up for a corrupt Government that is deceiving all of us. Don't confuse loving your Government for loving you country, this country was founded on keeping a close eye on Governments, not allowing them too much power. All of that is being thrown down the toilet because people refuse to open their eyes and decide it's better to make excuses because they're afraid of reality. It makes me sick.

And to all you dissenters I want a direct reason why these people are coming forth and saying this. Don't bother bringing up the fact that some of the articles are from "Alex Jones" and he's a "nut" That wouldn't change the fact that these are REAL Government employees, saying what THEY KNOW and BELIEVE. Let me guess you won't give me a reason because you can't unless the reason is it's the TRUTH.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
are we too politically correct to bomb anything

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
are we too politically correct to bomb anything

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is this all some post that makes no sense from someone talking about being too politically correct to bomb anything. (which I'm not sure how it relates to anything)

Where are the dissenters and their comments about actual Government agents blowing the whistle, exposing the fraud that is our Government. Seems to me you guys only bother to try and debunk the non sense. But this is a fantasic chance to get to the hard questions that people like me want to know. So I am calling you out. See the problem with many on this site is they ask the wrong questions. I am asking a question that no one has been able to answer.

Why are members of the very Government some of you hold so dearly in your heart exposing their lies?

While you're at it, scientifically prove the magic bullet theory.

"No man has ever ruled other men for their own good."
-- George D. Herron

"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom, and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too."
-- W. Somerset Maugham

[edit on 5-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Okay all the listings you gave above are just people saying stuff. There is nothing concrete. You would think if this happen you would have someone step foward.

And one big reason I like to squash these conspiracies is because they amount to nothing but partisan attacks. I want my guy to win over your guy.

They take away from larger conspiracies that need our attention, such as:
1. The propaganda being spewed about the Iraq War (Saddam wasn't a threat, it wasn't worth it and we are losing).
2. The failure of the Great Society.
3. The failure of the War on Drugs.
4. The failure of our education system.
5. The failure of US aid to improve world.

These are 5 issues that need more attention and have more credible evidence than 9/11 was staged.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh and a lot of bad stuff does go on in the US. You can find it if you look for it.

Tourists won't see it unless they look for it. It's easy to tell where the bad places are. And it is easy to avoid them.

But face it, America is the crime capital of the world. It is the biggest black market for drugs, sex, gambling, and theft. My point is that if there is an elite group controlling everything than they wouldn't have these problems. You wouldn't see 20 year olds getting busted with millions of dollars in cash. You wouldn't have cops busting marijuana farms with hundreds of millions of dollars.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

as posted by RedWhiteandBlood
But face it, America is the crime capital of the world. It is the biggest black market for drugs, sex, gambling, and theft. My point is that if there is an elite group controlling everything than they wouldn't have these problems. You wouldn't see 20 year olds getting busted with millions of dollars in cash. You wouldn't have cops busting marijuana farms with hundreds of millions of dollars.

It is also the richest nation in the world.
It also has one of the highest per capitia's in the world.
Has the strongest military in the world.
Has one of the strongest economy's in the world.
And the list of positives can go on, just as that semi-list of negatives you have listed can go on.

You simply take the good with the bad, unless of course, you always percieve a half cup of water as half empty or simply love to discredit the US.

Even the best have problems in society, etc.
Does not seem to be stemming that tide of immigrnats from coming and entering into where? The US......

seekerof

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OMG! I have been deceived. You were right, I just realized: Miller Lite does taste better than Bud Light!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
DP

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
OMG! I have been deceived. You were right, I just realized: Miller Lite does taste better than Bud Light!

Pitty they both taste like pig swill though...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Perhap's you might consider reducing your written element to straight points that even I can agree with and reply.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So if all this conspiracy is true and the US government want to know data on a world wide basis my questions are what are they wanting to know all this for and what good will it do them?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger
So if all this conspiracy is true and the US government want to know data on a world wide basis my questions are what are they wanting to know all this for and what good will it do them?

See that's where it's only opinions. I don't know what they want to do with tracking all of us and taking away our freedoms exactly. My opinion would be to eventually get a One World Government in place, force the mark of the beast on all (the verichip, there's already people taking it voluntarily inside their body) and for the ones that refuse they would be easily tracked down. If you have a new vehicle you have a black box in your car, so you're being tracked. If you have a GSM cell phone (camera phones etc..), you're being tracked. Look at all the cameras on stop lights, you're being tracked. It's everywhere right in our faces but the dissenters refuse to acknowledge it, what's the reason they do that? I don't know that either, but it's right in all of our faces, like it or not refusing to accept it doesn't change it, it actually only makes it worse. You can't close your eyes and make things dissappear like most try to do.

And if you think it can't happen, look at Nazi Germany. Do you think those people knew what they were getting in to? They weren't against their own country while trying to overthrow Hitler, they praised Hitler. He burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on his enemies (comparable to 9/11), and they then had Stateland Security (hrrm, sounds like Homeland Security just a little bit, doesn't it) Most Germans fighting in the war weren't "Nazis" they were just citizens that had the same disease many Americans have, Nationalism.

The people in charge of the U.S. right now are traitors, just read what happened recently with Karl Rove, advisor to the President. He reported to Time Magazine that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent, which cost her the job and put her life in danger. Knowingly revealing Plame's name and undercover status to the media is a violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and is punishable by as much as ten years in prison. Even worse during war he could be tried on treason. There's a strong hate for Liberals in this country right now, but none of them every sold out their country the way Karl Rove did. But regardless there is something more important than "Republican vs Democrat" it's the "Government vs The People"

news.yahoo.com...:742

As for the Government's story of 9/11, you would think at the very least someone could get fired for "failing" at their job and letting our country get attacked. But instead if you remember on Television Bush is in a room filled with the CIA, and you're thinking he's gonna fire someone right there. Instead, three minutes standing ovation for the entire room. Umm, aren't these the people that goofed up and got our country attacked? Do you reward bad behavior? Or maybe it's because they got what they wanted, they got away with the attack, far more power than they ever had before, war with Iraq, take away our freedom.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I know there is information collecetion going on all around us. I just cant see what sinister uses the Governent can do with it. So what if they know where you travel, so what if they know how far you drive and possibly where too, so what that there is CCTV cameras on a lot of streets, so what that they are trying to introduce compulsory identity cards. Whats the big panic. Tony Blair and George Bush arent bad lads. In all the years they have been in power what have they done thats so evil.

So they went to war against Iraq and some say thats wrong but none of them two are in any shape or form comparable to Stalin, Hitler, Ghengis Khan, and so on. They were voted into power against a good competative Parliament unlike Mussolini whos political competitors walked out of parliament cause they were so unhappy about him.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The government does not spy on its own people, baring that you do not traffic weapons, narcotics, slaves, or violate numerous SEC laws you have no reason to fear. Do you really think the FBI, ATF, NSC, CIA would spend moeny to collect info on each individual american? There are over 300 million Americans! The cost would be in the hundreds of billions to run such an operation.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The government does not spy on its own people, baring that you do not traffic weapons, narcotics, slaves, or violate numerous SEC laws you have no reason to fear. Do you really think the FBI, ATF, NSC, CIA would spend moeny to collect info on each individual american? There are over 300 million Americans! The cost would be in the hundreds of billions to run such an operation.

If you read what I said I stated that it wouldn't surprise me for one day, possibly way in the future maybe even decades or centures for a One World Government to be in place. You wouldn't have to spy on the ones that take the chip, or the "mark" but only the ones that refuse the mark. CNN ran a poll that asked if you would take a computer chip in you body considering it would help blind men see, deaf people hear, all the propaganda for it and 64% said yes. That's just a small poll but surveys are ran on those same polls over the entire population. So it wouldn't surprise me that that number would hold nationwide. Bill Gates is already stating as well that we'll all have computer chips in our body one day.

But like I stated these are only my opinions of what could be taking place right now with all the cameras, tracking etc... I can't proof what they are planning to do to us, I only have a good idea of what is already happening. But crazy things are happening in this country that deserves our attention at the very least.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I disagree with that poll. WHy should it be up to anyone but the blind and the deaf who decide on who is qualified for wearing such enhancement chips?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I disagree with that poll. WHy should it be up to anyone but the blind and the deaf who decide on who is qualified for wearing such enhancement chips?

err, I didn't explain it right. The poll was "...if it made you smarter" but Bill Gates stated that it will help the blind see and the deaf hear.

The fantasy is coming closer to reality as advances in technology mean computers are learning to interact with human characteristics such as voices, touch -- even smell.

Gates, whose company is spending more than US$6 billion on research and development this year to stay a world leader in software development, was asked at the seminar whether he thought computers would ever be implanted in the human brain.

He noted that cochlear implants and other medical implants were already being used to treat hearing problems and some conditions that cause constant pain, and were changing some people's lives dramatically.

www.cnn.com...

Would you have an electronic brain implant if it made you smarter?
Yes
64%

832 votes
No
36%

471 votes
Total: 1303 votes

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Since many of you say that there is no conspiracy, I would like you to explain this to me.
On the back of the dollar bill the latin words translated mean "A New Order Of Ages" (a new world order)
Then add to that the series of 13's there and the Pyramid with the "All Seeing Eye"

Then next explain to me how come you now can find 13's or Pyramids inverted or turned sideways as Logo's of the major corporations.

Then add to that the fact that we are and have been recently seeing a merger of many of the larger corporations bringing us closer to "One" of everything, one Major Bank, one Major supply outlet (Walmart) One Major Gas brand and so on. All of the Major Corporations are owned by the ELITE and they are bringing everything back to One, the Elite has been in control and planning the One World Government since 1776 and probably much earlier. If you do some research you will find that the same "BLOODLINE" has been in control since 1776 and earlier, some surnames have been changed to hide some of the facts, but much of it can be traced. My belief is that it goes all the way back to the days of Jesus where it states in the bible that the "AntiChrist Spirits" were in the world at that time. These "Spirits" through men have been preparing the way for the coming "BEAST" (the son of satan) since those days. I could add more but I am trying to stick with the things that can be proven by usings examples that can be verified, I understand that not everyone here believes in God or the Anti-Christ. But I am sure many would agree that there are many satan worshippers and those that indulge in the Occult in the world today.

For those that insist that Bush is such a goodguy, Just look what has happened since he came to power, I am not inferring that Bush is behind all of these events, but that our world has changed greatly since he and other leaders like Blair have been in off

Several Wars in the Middle east
Cameras everywhere
The changing of laws
Gay Marraige
Cell Phones with cameras
GPS Systems in Cars
Patriot Acts I and II
Homeland Security
Terrorist
Removal Of The Ten Commandments From Courthouses
Several Major Mergers
The Stripping of our rights