It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You can either start hitting the people that you love with the truth or try your luck on strangers.
Neither one of them are going to take kindly to being 'awaken', especially when the general attitude is that "nothing can be done".

Or you can move to Switzerland, for some reason they are trying to get the GENE GIANTS to "slow down" their genetic molestation of their people.

The Swiss don't want to eat Frankenfood
IMAGINE THAT !

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Buy a gun, and lots of cartridges, make sure you got a bag full of canned food, and just wait. The time will come...

I've never been very good at waiting. Besides, after I run up into the hills, I assume that at some point I'll be coming back down out of the hills. But when? I sure don't want to live out the rest of my life just waiting, up in the hills. That would suck.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes, the truth has already set me free. I'm glad you know what's going on too. It's rediculous how people can't see or believe what is really going on. As I have said, you have to see it to believe it. And I have seen it. Excellent post

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
two familys controll the whole world ,,little by little more and more we all fall under there power,the power of green!!!i wish they would release all them good inventions they have been holding back from us ala [Tesla]...i think that we would give more freedom for a better way of life...either way they are going to take it!! remember there are only 7 so called rouge nations left.... unions for everyone!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
when the time comes, you will not have to wait, the fight will begin.
One side will win, which one is your choice. You can either sit idly and watch your neighbours be taken away to execution camps, or you could join the resistance. The fun thing about the resistance is, it is an ideology in people's minds, there is no location or plan, hence the government can't stop it from happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
13 = unlucky for some

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
The mark blah, blah, blah. The Bible blah, blah, blah. Religion is what got us into this mess. If you really want to believe in the hog wash then who is the roman empire of our times? Dah that’s an easy one and it isn’t the European union. With that being said who acts like Nero, came from the same background as Nero and even looks like Nero. You have your great deceiver that most of the brain dead Jesus freaks voted into office. Dam you all to hell for supporting the Antichrist!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

When you can no longer buy or sell without a world government chip that is accompanied by an oath to the 'world ethic', you might want to check out Rev 13

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
umm....

i'm pretty sure i bought a 32 oz coke and a sub without a world government chip...

also, please, don't cite biblical prophecy (especially from rev) without making specific points about the scripture. nothing against religion, it's just really vague in some parts.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
damn, i haven't had to edit a double post in so long...

no longer two lines

mods, delete if you wish.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Most of us have the chips but not on our skin. As stated in multiplicity in this thread we have them in our stuff. A 2006 auto have at least 9 clusters of chips, most are just doing a task keeping your wheels on the road but 1 or 2 are your black box keeping a history of your driving. Most of thise data will just be used by the automaker to determine what to upgrade on the next batch of vehicles but a small amount is personal about your habits. Those with GPS may know where you have been stored as points.
Cell phones have you tracked as long as you have them on and they know where you are sleeping
. Your digital transmissions are the easiest to be used by the NSA to sample your conversations and thies data is easy to store.
This internet is wide open to what you do and the patterns you follow, nough said.
Club Cards, Music Clubs, Key Passes - We are owned by them.

All this crap is peddled as making your life better but its really about controlling you. You may think the little trip to Subway(tm) was innocent but you were tracked there and recorded.
As for this 13 business, its all explained in numerology and you can find these patterns then you can see why it happens. Nostadamous knew how it works and figured out a system that gave him some prescience in to the future. These patterns are with us always and those who know how to manipulate them as the ones that win. It gives Bill Gates control over computers, he did't care how good Windows would be. He just wanted it on every box out there regardless is it crashed. Donald Trump does'nt build or make a thing, people do it for him making him rich and well respected in the way he knows how o work with people.
A windows craplet just ran on my computer wanting to delete icons from my desktop, more control over you. This little interuption snatched away several seconds of my life and caused my train of though to change.

Think about it this way. Assign numbers to what you do on an average day. Assign negative numbers to when you curse, flip someone the bird, argue. Assign a positive number to when you thank someone, hold a door open, carry a heavy package for a heavily burdened coworker. Average up these numbers on a daily basis and you will see how you influence people and how the community on a whole is affected. No we can't all be happy all the time but keeping the numbers on average about the zero line around 1 or 2 makes all the difference we need.
When you factor all this in you may find that the disinfomation and deception will affect you less since you are now controling a positive aspect. You still have to keep the crabs from pulling you down into the basket where they grope about.
Statement I heard to day! "The media is overblowing the bad things in Iraq". Yes the media is sugar coating is and sensationalizing it for a monetary gain. The facts are:
Some places in Iraq not much is happening and it's calm.
Some places an occassional scuffle occures and people are hurt or killed.
Some places are powder kegs and going off on a daily basis.
It's dangerous, people are getting killed and the media is not reporting it all.
To say this is not happening because you heard a radio pundit blame the Liberal media or hear a state of the union speech touting the success stories does not bring back the thousands of lives lost nor does it change that fact.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
they just want to make you, your body just annother product that they control and can use at will. The billionaires answer to a higher power and it isn't human folks.

I can see the day when they mark every tree, many plants (frankenfoods?), and everything worth marking as their inventory and if you grab a blade of grass because you are starving they will punish you.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
okay, I know this is any old thread, but I feel I must post my opinion on this. I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job or a conspiricy. I DO, however, believe the government KNEW ABOUT IT or somthing like it was going to happen, and either did a s*** job handaling it, or decided to let it happen so they could bend the rules a bit. however, I don't think 9/11 was by the government for the following reasons:

1. the pentagon was attacked. people DO tend to forget that. why in the world would the government attack their own MAIN MILITARY headquarters? and don't tell me about Nothwoods in 1960, either. in that plan nobody would actually get hurt, and nothing important would be lost. the pentagon was an all out attack.

2. the world trade center directly affected the economy, therefore directly affected the government. if the economy fell, the government would lose money.

3. if this was mainly an excuse to invade Iraq, why not just say Iraq did it rather than a terrorist group that was never directly tied to Iraq in the first place?

4. the government could have just as easily attacked a huge mall, or somewhere like Disney Land and get the same-- if not bigger--- effect. why attack places that they benifited from when they could have attacked plenty of places they didn't.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't know if this connects with this thread, but I found it interesting to know that two thirds of the homeland security staff has quit that job and opted for extremely high paying jobs in the civilian sector which just so happen to be selling "safety products" to the federal government. Including Tom Ridge who now works for the company that has contracted with Lockheed for RFID equipment, lots of it. He is paid by company stock. It sounds like the reverse of Cheney/Haliburton.

I believe the opening statement of this thread is very much on target, and yes the symbols and numbers are everywhere. Even on childrens cartoons. Any one watch the sponge bob movie?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have read this whole thread this debate seems to be getting off track. So I cant add anything that will be constructive to this exceptt maybe one tiny point.
Airliners are pretty much controlled now a days by radio control any professional airline pilot will tell you that, or so an AA pilot has told me. Normally the only time a pilot has to control a plane is taking off and landing. But the interesting point here that hasnt been asked/answered is once they knew the plane was hijacked/off course why didn't NORAD/ground control/somebody take controll of the plane via radio signal

1.)hijackers had already scrambled signal
2.)they didnt want to
3.)input your theory here

Oh and normally if a man cant spell correctly it has nothing to do with his intelligence level. I personally know some very smart people that just have trouble articulating their points or spelling for that matter. Conversely, I have know some pretty dumb people that could spell right in multiple languages.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, I heard once that VISA is 666 in ancient languages numbering systems, and it was a legitimate argument. I think we're basically screwed but I don't think pyramids and 13's have anything to do with it....

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I mean, come on, everyone here trusts the government and knows they only have our best interests at heart. No one is going to fall for such an outlandish conspiricy such as this. We trust them because hey, we elected them. the government is representitive of the people and they always do as we tell them to do

How ignorant you people are. Not only world is a deception, not only you have not to trust anybody, but you still have blind faith to your government. I'll say this; wake up and face the reality; nothing is how it seems to be. YOUR apathy declared Bush again, YOU people are not interested in a better place, YOU keep on believing your government. A government you have trusted at the past and it gave nothing to you...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what are you trying to say......that your gov is watching everything you say do and think..... naaaaa I don't buy that.... come on neither do you.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
it would be impossible for any institution to spy on nearl 300 million people. you'd need millions of people willing to keep their mouths shut and never get drunk, huge amounts of equipment, and you'd still be facing an I.T. nightmare

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The Bush administration can continue its program of surveillance without a court warrant while it appeals a judge's ruling that the program is unconstitutional, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.

President Bush has said a program of surveillance without a court warrant is needed in the war on terrorism.

wow. this is getting out of control....my bad...its pretty much been out of control. but such is life.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
[edit on 5-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join