It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
wow, and furthemore, Loon was provoking prophet, and quite intentionaly, I applaud you Loon, you know how to get rid of your competition while looking good, are you in business or law by anychance?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I guess I won't have the chance to be insulted or banned.

I feel shame... no, where are you taking me, no, not the white room, noooooooo!

I'm bored guys, what happenned to debating?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
I guess I won't have the chance to be insulted or banned.

I feel shame... no, where are you taking me, no, not the white room, noooooooo!

I'm bored guys, what happenned to debating?

Which one? between loon and ldp? who is sleeping or awake?
or the one you are having with yourself?

Looking back it's a shame that so many members with a similar perspective have been banned from this thread. LDP started off on the right foot then became too interested in proving his point to one person instead of expressing himself to the rest of the world...
Hopefully this thread will serve as an inspirational and educational experience for him in the future. To have something like this to look back on, and remind yourself of the passion and sincerity in your words is an inspirational thing.
But if you want to prove something to the rest of the world, you will never make it by trying to prove a point to one person at a time.

A quirky twist that I found between the ELITE and the people behind MONSANTO is that MONSANTO became business partners with IG FARBEN in 1967. IG FARBEN is the German chemical firm that was the financial core of the Hitler regime, among many other things they first hand provided Hitler with Zyklon-B, the chemical used to GAS the JEWS.
Maybe you can help me understand this, if the ELITE people you are referring to today have been in control for over 200 years...
how does that work into the equasion?
Just curious.. not as if it really matters.
It just feels right that if everything else is 'connected', then everything at the top with the ELITE is connected also.. like you said,
the same BLOODLINE.
It would be easier to stop it if I understood more.

How many times did you get banned this week?
Don't funkin' quit !~

Originally posted by vincere7
Also, self proclaimed last day prophet, you ignore the teaching of Paul and attempt to feed steak to those who are not even babes. If the babes in Christ cannot eat the steak how do you expect those who have not been born again? Further proof you are a false prophet. Real prophets obey the words of God - not make up the rules as they see fit.

A Prophet does not obey something that has previously been written, and none of them were 'recognized' as Prophet's untill after they were GONE, maybe that is why you see that a few members in this thread have been banned.

Originally posted by vincere7
Your cause is not the cause of 400,00,000 Americans. Do I like being told to wear a seatbelt? Do I like being told I have to buy insurance for a vehicle, when it should be a choice? Things that were one options are mandatory, such as wearing helmets on a mortorcycle, or having limited work visas from Mexicans to work in texas. I sure am not going to blow someone away, or attack police for them doing what they are told to do. Nor, am I going to attack abortion clinics, because they kill babies. It's a choice. Right now you have no reason to take up arms against the government due to civili liberties. If you feel otherwise, in my book you're a dangerous lunatic, ready to murder.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by vincere7]

We are eating FRANKENFOOD !

Is there anything I have expressed here that you would like to discuss with a different lunatic you gutless turd?
Right now you still have no idea of the truth.
You poor thing.

I should just tell you who I am.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Submersible]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
the truth is, some people will hang on to the matrix so much,
that they will fight, even die for it. Some people cannot comprehend
the truth, some won't even listen to it. Why? Brainwash:

"The american way is YOUR way, so think of yourselves and screw the rest."

By being self absorbed, they forget about the collective, in their eyes,
they only see themselves and the daily CNN.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yes we all get decieved because thats apoliticians job, to bend the truth, twist the truth, make the truth vague

"america is addicted to oil"
duh im english and ive known that since 1995 it took bush another 11 years, still very vague, not really outlineing any plans, its probally cuz hollywood released that film, about oil, tho i reckon oil factor should be watch if you think your being decieved, also loose change is a gooden

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Judgeofdarkness]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
What exactly is the purpose of going to all that trouble to neatly include the number 13 in all the ELITE owned corporate logos? I highly doubt it would be in anybody's interest to try and enslave everybody, the ELITE are very few, as opposed to the billions of non-ELITE, who, including myself, would fight to the death if anybody tried to enslave us anymore than we already are. Look at Iraq, and think about an insurgency on a vastly larger, worldwide scale. The ELITE will not be able to get richer in that kind of situation.

The purpose of going through all of that trouble is just like a man going through all that trouble to cheat on his wife... they like to funk!
they want to make it clear that they are more than willing and capable of break it off in our A$$.
Look at Iraq, and look at this governments position on defending ISRAEL.
It's not as if they don't have one of the strongest militaries in the world, but U.S. democracy and our military is going to support them,
against Hamas? A religious uprising ?
Who want's to dominate?
It's a shame that so many Americans hate the 'radical Islamic' world just because this government has portrayed them as 'our' enemy. They are fighting against this TRASH ELITE, something that the American public is not willing to acknowledge.

""Human life is a gift from our creator, and that gift should never be discarded, devalued or put up for sale."- GWB

Now MONSANTO
a drug company, runs the white house... we are all eating genetically modified food and the pollution our industry is allowed to spew has caused us all to become partially synthetic.

If you think about the next statement and how ignorant we are for allowing this to be written in our environmental protection laws... it's hard to blame any of this on one person.
THIS is the loophole they created so they could 'slip it to us' on a daily basis.

""EPA carries out a significant portion of its mission through the Operating Program, which includes its core responsibilities for regulatory development, enforcement, research, and program grants to states."

"The program guarantees results, by eliminating costly regulation, litigation, inspection, and enforcement actions. As a result, industry compliance has been nearly 100 percent."

www.whitehouse.gov...

It's like a sick joke.

Everything that comes out of their mouths, and everything that they put on paper is a carefully orchestrated script.
With John Holmes starring as the government and the Americans appear to be millions of people sleeping on their hands and knees.
We don't even get a reach around !

All of our Great-grandparents were small farmers and today, the small farmer is not even immune to the power of this ELITE.

The Classic David vs Goliath Struggle.......
www.percyschmeiser.com...

nelsonfarm.net...

If you're talking about PCBs, Agent Orange, BGH, Nuclear weapons, water privatization, biopiracy, untested/unlabeled genetically engineered organisms, FRANKENFOOD, or persecuting small family farmers, you're talking about the MONSANTO
Corporation.
www.organicconsumers.org...

MONSANTO - Imagine !

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I think you'll have a hard time selling this to the members of this site. I mean, come on, everyone here trusts the government and knows they only have our best interests at heart. No one is going to fall for such an outlandish conspiricy such as this. We trust them because hey, we elected them. the government is representitive of the people and they always do as we tell them to do.

With that said, i'm going back to sleep now.

Wupy

LOL...True ... its not a tough ale at all around here ....

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Now that we know who is screwing with our health and our lives,
How will we get rid of them?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe one of the CEO's at MONSANTO travels around the world in a "UFO",
and the participants in this forum will be interested...in his UFO.

Radekus, I really don't know how to get the millions of Americans who have focused on the 'war on terror' to realize that AMERICANS are the only people being consumed by a terrorist government.

Maybe I could get with a characture artist and see if we could depict an image of the millions of obese American people on their hands and knees with baby blue eyes and a face like a hog...
and put a short phrase along the length of their backs like;
" We LOVE to eat Frankenfood "
then you could put another one along the bottom side of their ground dragging belly's like ;
" Who did the FDA sell our Pork-Belly's too?"
Who knows... I think people here are already scared of me.

I guess reality and the truth is just too much for most people, especially when it is delivered from 'ignorance'.

Maybe we should all just start typing "WAKE UP", and that will help.

The solution smells like poo because that is all we have to work with!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
wasnt the third building destroyed by the 9/11 , the one that got hit by debris and caughtfire then collapsed which also look like a controlled demolition and wasnt it the residence of the bureau that deals with corporate law over 100,000 corporate cases against corparations just gone lost in fires,, how does a building get hit by debris and then fall because of a fire, the wtc were one of the first sky scrapers to collapse because of fire, countless other sky scrapers have been on fire for hours, sometimes even days, spanning over many floors, so why is the official line for the wtc is that they burnt down, WAKE up Bush have you seen the size of the wtc there huge, thats gotta be one Magna power of god fire to make them collapse

YOU NEED TO WATCH LOOSE CHANGE< SO MUCH INFO TO mention., tho i still doubt some video footage, the info ALONE ON THIS DVD IS VITAL,

then after Loose Change, get The Oil Factor, these two dvds should be a must to every american trying to deny ignorance

are you a an ameri-can
or a ameri-can't

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You could do posters, by downloading pics and merging em in photoshop.
Then posting it everywhere outside, like, in public areas so that people can read.

and, I was thinking of posters showing real pictures of police brutality. With the date and location written under it. These posters glued everywhere, that should wake people up. But, be sure not to get busted for "littering", which is a lie at most. Tell the cops to bust politicians for "littering" when they campain.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe it was the tremendous amount of jet-fuel and explosions that ignited the fires in tower 1 and 2, and the un-godly amount of debris and flamables that fell on the other building you are referring to. It was a structure fire that cannot be compared to any other because of the ignition source and the massive amount of flammable liquid. Basically, it was a 90 minute explosion, then *poof*, it was over with.
Also, the first two buildings to collapse did not just fall to the ground, they fell through the ground, destroying the foundation of the surrounding structures.. making it easy to understand how the other buildings collapsed.

The evidence available to prove that the government orchestrated the events of 9/11 are irrelevant, because everybody knows this government can't pull off an 'island rescue' in a major US metropolitan city....
much less a 'top secret' 4 phase simultaneous attack on this nations most 'monunmental' buildings.
NOT that some of them didn't know it was coming.

Regardless what role the SCUM behind our government played on 9/11, the events of that day were a failure compared to their success in the genetic modifications they have conducted on damn near EVERYBODY on this planet.

John Lennon - IMAGINE !

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
gotta love genetic modifications.
So, what kind did they do?
I wanna know just how messed up I am...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well it all depends on where you live and what your diet consist of, either way you really don't want to know.

The good news is that ever since I realized they were drugging our MILK supply I have at least doubled my intake of all their thick creamy steriod rich dairy products. So far the only down side to taking the first steps in accepting that you are becoming a 'frankenstein' is that my clothes are getting tight, and my tits are getting bigger!

And this craving to meet the scientist that chose to feed us frankenfood since they had the white house's protection is insatiable.

I guess LDP wound up more like a fly than a 'prophet'.... the web got'em.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
damn it, we're heading to hell, no, we're already there.
Jobs are being lost, people are being poisonned,
poverty is on an increase, wow.
the man made economic crissis is comming,
the elite will get their wish. I wonder what crazy leader will
start WW3...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
damn it, we're heading to hell, no, we're already there.
Jobs are being lost, people are being poisonned,
poverty is on an increase, wow.
the man made economic crissis is comming,
the elite will get their wish. I wonder what crazy leader will
start WW3...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Radekus]

A week ago you had a plan for "Utopia" that you wanted to share with Us, none of this is news... anybody who wanted to make changes in the world already knew that nearly every aspect of our future looks F'd up.
Maybe the crazy leader we are looking for doesn't intend to start another war. Even if that's what comes out of it, obviously we must have one more...wouldn't it be cool if the next one is where WE fight for ourselves-to break away from the system that feeds us and see if we can sustain our own lives?
I think so too, it's much better than dying for a system that is has no mercy.

I guess the way most people see it now is that anybody who 'starts' anything in the future must be crazy,
is that because we need to STOP?

Did you not hear any good news this week Radekus? Is that why your 'dream' has disappeared?
Oh, and you forgot to add that we are reproducing like rabid animals to your list.

*there are some tissues for your issues*

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have my ups and downs.
I still have an idea of utopia...
My document explaining it will
take so much of the time that I don't have
to write, but it's started.
wow. And, why make us reproduce so much,
doesn't the elite wish to, umm, clense, yeah,
clense us? Maybe that's why we've been hearing
of Nukes so much... But the Avian flue, modified in a lab,
will do the job just well I think.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Originally posted by xmotex

None of them could have done it.

Why not?

Airliners are intentionally designed to be stable and easy to fly. If one just wants to fly it into a building, they don't have to learn all about takeoff & landing (the parts of the flight that actually take some competence), navigation, communications, etc.

Anyone with a couple of hours in MS Flight Simulator could have done that, it was no great feat of aviation. If you don't have to land the thing, flying an airliner is a pretty straightforward affair.

Really, you think that just anyone and everyone can take some of the world's largest planes, spin them around 60 degrees east, drop from an altitude of 13,000 feet to 1,400 ft and then hold the controls steady. No.

I have most of my flying experince on a simulator and the few time I've had controll of small planes it was easy enough to fly level , climb gentle and descend gentle SO SURE WHY NOT!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Okay. Now that I am awake, and am no longer being deceived... what? What am I supposed to do? What can I do?

Do you want me to send you a check? Is that it?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Buy a gun, and lots of cartridges, make sure you got a bag full of canned food, and just wait. The time will come...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join