It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There have been chips used for decades for various reasons, and to be honest some of the applications for these things i find absolutely amazing.

However a chip that is used for tracking individuals or pets, is a MASSIVE far cry from chips implanted that will make it impossible to buy anything or sell anything unless you have one.

The majority of these implants are used for tracking, and to be honest I would not mind having my children implanted with a GPS chip. In the current climate we hear more and more about kids being abducted and tortured, killed, sold into the sex trade. I would love to be able to ring the authorities if my daughter went missing and for them to be able to locate her within minutes and aprehend the pervert who took her.

Also imagine the impact of convicted armed robbers who are implanted with chips, if they go near a store, bank, garage without supervision then the premises would be automatically alerted to this and could take neccessary action.

Or a terrified divorcee who has a restraining order against her violent ex-husband. She could be warned if he came within 100 yards of her home and inform the police.

The fact is the gorvernemt already has the ability to keep tabs on everyone. Your bank accounts can be accessed by the inland revenue, your national insurance number is used nowadays for everything, even opening up a new library account or blockbuster video account.

The inevitable will happen, more and more electronic gadgetry will be introduced as the centuries tick on, the gadgets will become smaller, more powerfull. At Newcastle University now they are doing some amazing work on nano-technology. Imagine that, micromachines that can clear blocked artery's, fix heart defects and even eradicate cancer. But Mr Prohpet would probablty have you believe that they would be used to reprogram your brain to make you a servant of the beast.

When your paranoia becomes this pronounced its time to shuffle off to the instiution and yell quack at the nearest person in a white coat.

I have been a member for around 8 months now on these boards yet have only posted around 7 times. I used to laugh at Prophet and Evolution Cruncher because they make themselves look and sound so stupid. I havent been on for around 2 months now due to time restrictions, Crunchers been banned now and I honestly cant believe that Prophet is still allowed to insult, namecall and make Christians look like morons. But hey, Im not a mod and anyway he still gives me a chuckle.

So fire away prophet, give us some passages from the bible sto prove how stupid we all are, and then Vincere can interpret them correctly for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LOON, you already know how stupid you are, your statements only reinforce that fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
LOON, you already know how stupid you are, your statements only reinforce that fact.

ummm....

where are the mods here?

prophet, attack an argument, not a person. when you attack people oppossed to your argument you're taking part in a technique known as diversion, you can't back up your statements so you insult others.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
On the other hand, maybe the chip is the big deception. Ever think about that? So many people are so sure this is it, just perhaps it might be a huge distraction to cause you to miss the real "mark" when it comes along, so you don't even notice till it's to late.

The biggest danger in these times may in fact be the distractions from the truth. Once you totally buy into a particular theory (and this is a theory, not a fact) you are very apt to miss the truth when it comes along if you happen to be wrong. Think about that.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Once again Mr Prophet you have lived up to your reputation, you can offer no proof to back up your statements, you have been found out, there are no chips being used to purchase in Europe.

That was my only challenge to you, and you failed miserably. In fact since I predicted that you would name call when you know youre wrong, doesnt that in fact make me the true prophet here and you, well youre you.

Once again I ask you to prove your source for these claims, and quoting the bible as proof or just saying, "Im a true Prophet, Im right, your wrong and stooooopid" is not proof.

Yes I know im stupid, the last book I read was Benny gets a new red ball, its about a dog who gets a new red ball for his birthday, only its scratch and sniff, Benny smells really bad when it rains.

Or it could be that Im stupid compared to the people who I take my lead from when deciding how things work in this big old universe, y'know Messrs Einstein, Newton, Hawkings, Greene. Yah Im definitely stupid compared to those guys. But compared to you, well youve proven me once again a moron, your superior intellect stings like rain falling from heaven, washing over me and utterly overpowering my senses with your outstandingly well researched posts, and your undenying logic.

For a stupid person though, seriously Ive acheived more in my lifetime than you could if you lived a thousand lifetimes, and worshipped a thousand gods, with the promise of rising to any one of a thousand heavens. You have never even left your home state, never got out into the real world and visited other cultures or lived on foreign soil and immersed yourself in other cultures.

I called you out, as so many others here have done, now PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
SHEOPLES...would fail to see this thing , this phony war on terror is a war against interruption of commerce, and who has control of commerce ???, the money power , the fiancial elite , this phony war does nothing but protect their markets , because they would be nothing without being able to sell you what you think you need...which is really way less than the majority of slobs in this country consume.
I have served in the military , I have been in jail , I have been having a hard time with this whole mess , .......
This surveillance society has not yet come into fruition , but when it does , you will understand exactly what the first post in this thread was about .
Wait...don't give it any thought..why would anyone be concerned about little old you? , you don't possess any secret knowledge , you're nobody , why would they want to watch you?,BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THE REST OF THOSE CONSUMERS TO WAKE UP , and they need to know who the bad little people are who would jolt the majority awake somehow.
It's obvious that there is really no chance for this country , not with all the dummies who live here.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok Xingyang, I see where youre coming from. At least you didnt resort to namecalling so straight away Id much rather rap with you than Lasttime Puppet.

I have no doubts that as the years tick by governments all over the world are going to take a more pro-active approach in controlling their subjects, but that is still a long long way off. Surveillance is one thing, yes, but there are over 6 billion people on this fertile green earth of ours, how would you propose that anyone monitor everyone.

Ah yes of course, it will be used to only monitor the bad people who could wake the majority of the population from their ignorant slumber right?

So not only do we have the chips that Lasttime talks about but now there are chips that will actually convert brainwaves and neuro impulses into digital signals that can then be decoded by government computers, allowing only those individuals who have negative feelings about their governments to be surveilled.

If you have spent time in the military you may have been involved in training exercises, where you had to monitor and keep tabs on a certain target - a recce training mission perhaps. The target could have been a person or a building or a vehicle. How many people were involved in that training exercise? including, the grunts on the ground, the intel core, the command structure, the communications base, catering staff, nav-sat operations, aircraft co-ordination and so on. During my time in the military I completed several of these scenarios, and if you look behind the scenes there are about 50 - 60 individuals working to effectively and efficiently monitor one target.

Now take The USA, at time of writing this I believe the population to be around 270 - 290 million people (correct me if im wrong as I dont have the exact figures). If a big brother style government wanted to monitor everyone to decide who the bad people were they would need a workforce of around 13.5 billion people (270 million x 50 surveillance staff), but there are only just over 6 billion people on the entire planet, And thats just the people required to monitor everyone in America.

Like I said, without this workforce the only other way that this could be acheived would be if the chips that would be used in Lasttimes apocalyptic future were somehow wet-wired into the brain and sent coherent signals back to the NSA or CIA, informing the government who should be removed from society.

Im sure that big brother does and will continue to exist in whatever form it chooses to manifest. However by giving in to your paranoia you actually increase the governments control over you, also a plan on this scale would require every government in the world working together. Last time I checked Governments working together is not a viable or realistic option.

Population surveillance has been around since the dark ages, maybe even before, unpopular speech was met with accusations of being a witch, and then a hasty burning or drowning, And lets not forget the Spanish Inquisition -

No one can forget the spanish inquisition, their main weapon is fear and surprise, their two weapons are fear, surprise and ruthless efficiency, their three weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the pope..... ad infinitum, ad tedium.....

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I really get tired of responding to such foolishness but tonight you guys need a little slapping. Most of these links were already posted earlier in this thread, but because you guys don't read I will repost them.

Of Note, I do not agree with everything stated on all of these sites, however most of what I stated is verified on these sites

Firstly, the chip issue:

www.wnd.com...

www.revlu.com...

www.rapturechrist.com...

Then we have the symbols, they start midway through the link so you can scroll down to the relative information

www.samliquidation.com...

Then we have the Bible

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth THE MARK of his name.

Rev16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had THE MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received THE MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

This should be enough for now, it takes a lot of time and patience to teach children, you can only feed them a little at a time, their comprehension is limited

Here is another post that shows how they will force people to take the mark when it comes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Maybe your ranting would carry some credence if you had actually posted real proof. Posting a link to a site written for and by Christians, telling of the impending doom of mankind is NOT PROOF.

Which part do you not understand Puppet???

Show me a statement from mastercard saying they are using this, not a statement on a Christian paranoia website stating that mastercard are using this. I checked with mastercard, they have never even heard of this.

Show me the stores that have agreed to accept these chips for payment, shwo pictures of the biometrics scanners that would be required for these transactions. I checked with Tescos and Wall mart, they have never heard of this either. And they are two of the biggest supermarket chains in the WORLD.

Its nice to see that youre still sticking to your old profile of quoting from the bible to PROVE your FACTS, right.

Once again all youve proven is that you cannot understand what is proof and what is fictitious. Articles written for and by religious hacks are not valid sources of evidence. Luckily for everyone in the states they dont let under 18's on jury duty, or god help anyone who you were presiding over, you just dont understand the meaning of facts and evidence.

Show which countries governments have approved these chips, show which financial institurions are prepared for this, and which store chains are accepting this. If you cant then its best to re-tract the lies you have spewed and admit to everyone on this site, that you are indeed a Lasttime hack.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Loon, you're a "offense edited out
", you should have used your full nickname "LOONATIC"

Christian sites or not, they still contain the information that confirms what I said.
The first site shows how the chip is currently being used to buy at the clubs.
The others show the future capabilities of the chip.

The samliquidation site shows how they use the same symbolism for corporations and government agencies that are part of the New World Order.

The last link shows how people will be forced to have a national ID Card or face severe penalties and possibly imprisonment.

You're nuts, I won't even waste anymore time responding to your foolishness, you are blind as a bat and on your way to the lake.

Take your foolishness elsewhere, here is a warning, if you continue to slander my name, the Judgement of GOD shall fall upon you. Try me, there have been others like you and they are gone, judgement fell upon them just as it will fall upon you.

Go ahead, "Try Me" GOD shall judge you quickly, you will find out how real GOD is.

Say what you will, you shall see, let the judgement fall upon you and the others like you.

2CO 13:3 Since ye SEEK A PROOF of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

Ps 105:13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Continue your ways, you shall see.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Once again it goes completely over your head.

A fundamentalist end is nigh christian website is in no way proof, its funny how the only people who are even talking about this are christian fundamentalist websites.

Get a link for the clubs that are using this chip for entry or purchasing of goods. Thats proof you see. Someone saying "Yes we here at club med, are now using a chip so that our clientele can enter more easily", then get photographic evidence of this device being used.

Then get proof from leading cybernetics research which gives a full read out of these chip variants possibilities and capabilities in the future.

Ive also noticed along with several other people that you have never had an original idea on any thread youve ever posted in. You always provide links to sites written by Christians desperate to prove the existence of God and desperate to have you believe the end is nigh. The only problem is, after further reading of these sites we all find a strange pattern emerge.

Every one of your so called thoughts and Prophecies are listed on these sites, you simply trawl through the net looking for obscure and intelligent(only in your head) posts and then palm them off as your own musings. You are a fraud and as prophecised by me (The only true prophet involved in this conversation) you have given links to sites from christian NON EXPERTS talking about things they have not got a clue about, your intellect is shown for what it is when you keep claiming this as proof.

But then again, you dont have any proof, just alot of hearsay, conjecture, and rumour based around a fundamental misunderstanding of a book.

Or was this apocalyptic future you know is happening, another vision from god, like all the times hes visited you in your bedroom. And NO! that wasnt a piece of Brimstone you were holding for him.

ps Note to any others who would dare oppose the might of the Lasttime Puppet. Be warned, hes only lost every argument hes ever made on this site, and been totally blown out of the water, so much that his family have had to wear brown paper bags over their heads, with comedy eyeholes cut out, and every time hes lost, those who slandered him have been DEALT WITH by the big man upstairs. Except they havent have they little puppet, they still post on here, basking in their glory at their victory and your demise. Seems to me that if god were truly on your side and you truly were a packet, sorry poppet, then youd think he would at least make it possible for you to win at least one argument, but he hasnt. Yes im sure god will deal me a savage blow, maybe hell turn the TV off while im watching the playoff highlights tonight, that would show me.

pps. When you said that those who opposed you were now GONE, was that the part where GOD punished them and had them banned - oh sorry, once again its you who is facing a ban with 2 strikes, one more and youre out. God must really love you puppet. He's obviously looking out for you. OH and just incase I dont get a chance later, bye bye.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Loon]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Loon, first... your wasting your breath (or typing fingers) when it comes to Lastday. the only thing that will do any good there is Haldol or some other kind of anti-psychotic medication.

Ohh wait.. I slandered Lastday again... .I feel strange.. oohh.. pain.. wait.. I think I am being smote.... ohh.. ummm no.. sorry it was just gas....

Now as for if it is possible to monitor everyone on earth with implants.. well currently the addressing used for computers is IP Version 4 and there are not enough IP's to be used.

However we are currently migrating into IPv6 using Hexadecimal addressing and that will create enough addresses so that you will have approximately 2000 addresses for ever square meter of the earths surface. Current plans for individual use is to fit solders with chips in their equipment so that it will send vital date.. heart rate, breathing etc..

So with IPv6 we could implant and monitor every person on earth. and I agree with you about the advantage of it.

anyway.. as for Lastday.. other than comic relief in a really sad pathetic way... don't waste the effort.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Are you okay Mr Bunny, I could almost feel your being smited as I typed, that was a close one, phew.

Yes the possibilities of this new IPv6 are amazing. As I mentioned in a previous post, the good far outweigh the bad points when it comes to implantation, especially if the signal could be simultaneously broadcast to my magellan handheld, as well as the authorities if my kids were ever abducted.

A fathers most basic instinct is to protect his children NO MATTER WHAT, but I was told by Puppet that I was stupid for making that comment.

Criminals will also no longer be able to intimidate or buy jury's and claim "I wasnt there on the day in question your honour".

I strongly believe that the existence of the human race willbe prolonged by embracing technology and science.

And if I am indeed to be a victim of Godly Smiteness, my last hope is that we keep lastday talking long enough to get himself banned, children always namecall when theyre embarrassed by their lack of intellect.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know how old last day is? If he/she really is a kid then I can understand the blatant blind narrow-minded religious fervor and blame the parents.

Thanks for the concern... I feel better .. though I can’t say the same for my co-workers.. something about intestinal smiting of my own...

The really sad thing about Lasday is that they are completely unwilling/unable to backup their thought without hiding behind the same old played out response of .. The Bible says so.. and when the basis of your argument is a flawed, biased source.. what more can you expect from the person using it. And to be completely honest I would love to have an intellectual honest debate... then maybe we can understand their madness. But i's the same with Nazis, KKK, Militant (enter group name here).. really very sad.

chips

It would be fairly easy to broadcast that info to your handheld.. the info would be gathered by the server and you could select a set of info to be sent at regular intervals to any receiving media you prefer. (Network Admin here)

As for preventing criminals from intimidating witnesses or buying them.. no.. I am afraid they will just find another way. It simply does not do to underestimate the criminal mind. It would however be much easer to track and document violations of protection orders, locate children, ect etc etc..

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As far as the enginuity of the criminal mind I have no doubts, but if there were gps evidence linking one chipped individual at the scene of another chipped individuals mugging or murder, then a victory for justice would be all that more assured.

Perhaps weve stumlbed onto a way of making a million here, we could make GPS units that are only attuned to say 10 GPS frequencies that you decide upon. Well call it the "FAMILY TRACKER", it could be wi-fi'd to your wristwatch. This would also give the advantage of being able to avoid unwanted guests when they call round. If its a frequency you like then you answer the door, if its a frequency for someone you just cant be arsed with then you can always hide behind the sofa, and chuckle as you watch the signal moving further away on your wristwatch after banging on the door for 10 minutes....Yo Lastday whats your frequency mate???

Also Id be careful with that colon cannon of yours, youll find yourself invaded and put on trial for crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We will see who has the last laugh Loon, I don't worry about you and others like you, you don't know GOD and suffer from "Strong Delusion"

Here is a word for you and all the naysayers:

II Thess 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them "STRONG DELUSION", that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for the brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen us to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
prophet, the only thing you use as proof is the bible, never anything scientific. you don't even use the scientific process when talking about the bible.

why can't you just use something other than straight quotes the bible for once?

there are other christians on this site that use logical deduction, and explaination of quotes, and i'm okay with that, but when you just throw the bible quotes in its useless.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thats right, apparently I suffer from a "STRONG DELUSION".

You actually believe that you are a true prophet of god, you tell other christians they are not just, because they don thave the spirit of god and you do, you interpret passages from the bible in whatever way you want (kinda like how osama bin laden interprets the quran), you have never backed up one argument youve made other than with passages from the bible printed as FACT, and IM DELUSIONAL???

And you namecall and threaten people with smiting, every time you lose your delusional argument - which is every time you make an argument.

Or is that all part of the plan that god laid down to you when he visits you in your bedroom. I mean is it gods will to make you his prophet? Did he tell you to come on this website, make outrageous, unsubstantiated claims on his behalf to ensure that no-one would take you seriously, so that only those that were Insane enough to follow you would be saved.

If thats the case then Gods a moron, he just wants to fill heaven up with braindead numpty's so he can boss you around and feel all superior and glowy. I bet hes sitting up there now thinking, "ah prophet, youve let me down, you have been too outrageous in your wild claims, the entire planet now believes you to be a laughing stock, in fact the only one who has followed you is your pet tortoise called Alan. A fit heavenly body this will not make".

If im not mistaken itll be your failure as a prophet that will lead to god coming down here and kicking some non-believer ass, but I reckon I could have him in a knife fight, after all when Jesus tried to get frisky I just drop kicked him and broke his hip.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.samliquidation.com...

i looked there, like you asked prophet, at the "symbols of the beast" or whatever you choose to call them.

the website takes any logothat involves a triangle or an eye and says it's involved in the "new world order" it even takes a group associated with hellen keller!!!!

honestly, it would help your credibility to provide links from more rational websites.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ive just read the site, theyve blatantly just used any old logo and then shoehorned in a pyramid shape, whether it be upside down or on its side.

I like how theyve taken some and used an aye, and then some theyve used the whole pyramid with the eye at the top.

The african american institute is a classic, the letter spell AAI and theyve used two half cut away pyramids to prove it. Its just outrageous, well weve done what you asked, were digging deeper into your research Poppet, and its all falling down, what a joke this site is.

The www.revlu.com... site is just a load of paranoid ranting and the woman at the bottom of the site who apparently wrote it looks like a Stepford Wife, And these are who you look to for your facts about how the world works, I can understand your mentality now Poppy.

The MI5 one isnt even real, its completely made up, do a Yahoo search for MI5 Logo, thats the real one.

No, thats it I cant read any more of your links, they are farsical in the extreme. Not one credible word on any of them. No wonder you are how you are when you read and digest this sort of spam.

This is your evidence of a global conspiracy, well youre probably right, THEY are coming, only not for you, you left a long time ago my pathetic, sorry Prophetic friend.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join