It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
23, if you don't like GOD or the bible, feel free to go post elsewhere, I can read the bible like todays newspaper, thats how accurate it is in it's predictions.

The fact being, that today we "ARE" using NUMBERS to buy and sell, all cards are numbers.

The Digital Angel Chip is currently being used to "BUY" and it is placed "IN" your body.

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

Is this some insane reference to the chip and pin card? Because if it is, it makes no sense. At all.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

23, if you don't like GOD or the bible, feel free to go post elsewhere, I can read the bible like todays newspaper, thats how accurate it is in it's predictions.

23? I prefer West Point

Now, however you may interpret the bible means little to me. How many people before you were convinced just like you that the end of days was upon them, by reading “the bible like today's newspaper”? I suggest you look up The Great Disappointment, and take my advice of leaving all fantasies out of current events, when you try to use the bible as evidence for something you tend to not be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I do not believe in god nor jesus, as many people do around the world (majority anymore, buddism, calfilcionism, taosim alchemy, Druidism, wica, witchcraft, etc.) and if you are going to sound like that wierdo on that all christian channel keep your comments to yourself. I think none of us here (Even if what is said is part of your religion) wants to hear it on a DEBATE forum. So keep your gods, god, spirits, gaia, fairies, demons, diablo, etc. out of what we do on here unless its a post on religion which it isnt.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
to read a fair portion of this thread. And one item keeps running through my mind - the idea that chip and pin and credit cards are the underlying tenants of the "beast". Thats fine for me on one level - yes I have cards and some use "chip and pin". Ironically the card I use most is American Express - and in the UK at least they have not introduced chip and pin even now - I have been told its some way off. I have also reverted to using cash a lot more recently due to the way I choose to conduct business and have been made far more awere os the number of individuals (at least where i live) who live theor lives on this basis. This seems a far cry from the '80s when I lived in the US and worked there and basically had difficulty doing anything on a cash basis. It would, at least to me seem like the US has had the "card" mentality far longer than the UK where even today it is common to be paid in cash - even on state benefits.

Just a thought - any comments ?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
DARK, 23, VEKAR, do me a favor, please take the mark when it comes, you won't have to wait long, it will be here in the next seven years or less.

I am so glad i'm a christian and will not have to make that choice, won't be here, I will certainly take a peek here, just to see how you guys are doing.

One thing about it, you can laugh, mock, do flips or anything else you choose, It will never change the truth of whats shortly going to come to past.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just because lastday is annoying the @#$% outta me with his BS...

Scroll to the top of this page lastday, do you see this:

Above Top Secret 4.0 » War On Terrorism » Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

It says War on Terror, not tell eveyone what a wonderful little momma's boy you are.
Keep you christist comments to yourself unless appropriate (religious conspiracies forum...although, christianity is the biggest religious conpiracy I know of). Hell, you started this thread...You should know what you started it in. Sheesh

I doubt he got it...

Edit: spelling.
ha...I'm actually giving him points...oy. This is my last post here, I suggest everyone else do the same.

[edit on 1/15/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
First lastday: Be a little more specific of what you just said to 23, whomever, and I.
Uhhh.... things have already come to pass but maybe you just dont realize it.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm new to this site , have posted my own thoughts , and some comments by you were NOT very nice , however , with that said , I have considered your ideas . Yes , the bible says to be prepared and signs to look for , being a christian myself , I agree with you on that . I agree to a point we have been decieved on alot of things , but proving them is difficult . It's hard to get a message across when your being degraded , mocked and teased . Continue to post what ever findings you have , give references to your findings so that people can make up their own minds . Yes I believe that some where in our future , these GPS chips will eventually make their way into humans . I'm sure they'll find "good" reasons why the population should have them : ex: missing children could be found faster , missing family pets ( already been done at pet stores and the Vet offices) and so on . Will the worst happen in 7 years or less ? Who knows , the bible states NO man will know the hour he comes , and with that in mind , believers must be prepared , ready to stand up and say no to the " mark " " or chip if you prefer" . New vehicles having the GPS installed " IS " just the begining . They are now making sensors that will tell the driver when tires are at a lower pressure , I used to work at a company that is currently making them for Toyota . Let the readers draw their own conclusions and respect how he/she interprets them . Thats all you can really do . I myself will keep up with reading them..... good luck

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamer04
? Who knows , the bible states NO man will know the hour he comes , and

this is true but he did let his children know when his soon return would be by giving detailed events that would happen around the time of his coming. almost down to the year.....the day or hour we do not know...like lastday prophet said...its like reading the newspaper. its so obvious that people of this world are blind to it sort of speak. i dont expect the people of this world to belive any of it because "god" said he would let them belive the lie that satan gives them because their minds are already given in to it...plus his people are already chosen. dont get me wrong....religion has nothing to do with what im talking about. religion is man made....religious people are the ones who nailed jesus to the cross ....if he came teaching that he wasnt from this world and raising people from the dead even in the 21st century, people would probably kill him. what does this have to do with conspiracy?? there has been a conspiracy for thousands of years....the same one. to control the human mind.....revenge....but its already over. it was finished 2000 years ago with blood. lucifer is just throwing a temper tantrum acting like he has control. wars, insugniffincant presidents, big brother, fear, gps, chips, mind control, money, power, putting little stupid suggetions in movies and video games and tv shows, trying to build this world empire is just funny. he has no power. its already finished. he knows it.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

DARK, 23, VEKAR, do me a favor, please take the mark when it comes, you won't have to wait long, it will be here in the next seven years or less.

I am so glad i'm a christian and will not have to make that choice, won't be here, I will certainly take a peek here, just to see how you guys are doing.

One thing about it, you can laugh, mock, do flips or anything else you choose, It will never change the truth of whats shortly going to come to past.

WOW, 7 years, i'll take you up on that

also, very good, you just got your name off the rapture list (if there is one) with that horribly hateful statement.

honestly, the audactiy to say that you're right, we're sinners, we should take the mark, and that god doesn't care about us.

christianity is a religion of love indeed...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Vekar I suggest that you do not publicly suggest any of your ideas about how to damage, stop, or overthrow the current government or political system. Those topics are not taken lightly by the authorities in the US, and I'm guessing you live in the US by your posts. Just some friendly advice

From what I can see, this government is begging for one or more of 'the people' to stop and overthrow it.
I won't waste my time giving you the examples that prove we are steadily easing down a dead end road, and nobody in this government is considering any preparations or long term projections for a nation full of prople addicted to a system dominated by Drug-Lords and King Pins,
'specially when they get their funking heads lopped off.
The longer we remain consumer friendly ,the more likely we are to live in a nation full of people who eat their young when the system quits feeding them drugs and everything else we shovel down our throats.
It must stop.

Originally posted by Vekar
Which are you refering to?
Only a fool would challange a govt. and not have a plan B or C and even a D waiting. Problem is 99% of the nation DOESNT have a plan B let alone a decent plan A settup right now. They keep letting a few people in who bash them to bits without realizing THATS THEIR PURPOSE, TO KEEP THEM DIVIDED.
The pen is mightier than the sword, but always keep a sword handy for when the pen fails.
Pen is failing in my opinion right now on more than one front, so whats plan B? I have my plan B but how about you? And what will it be?

The pen is failing, even when you include a sword in one or more of your many 'submissions of information' to the most alert (usss), all the way down the line of our 'protection' agencies.
Elaborating on what and how my presentations were would be irresponsible, but I would love to brag and share more about how hard I was trying to hit.
I wrote some ugly things and sent them to the right people with my name address home and cell phone numbers. Other than getting sucked into the backside of Katrina and Rita for a few months, my personal information and my 'position' on the issue of our long term future have remained the same...
constant-steady-patient.

and slightly pist...

I ran all this way for nothing!?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is a dose of reality - were the muscle, the UN is the brain and thats the way it's going to stay. You don't give up power when you're on top - you get more, and cut off all those who will stop you from having more. A government must be fed, as does any corporation or business. One thing you cannot change humans are consumers. Those who have the greatest power and advantage to consume will do so.

Chips and the mark of the beast in 7 years?

You'd be better off running in a circle frothing at the mouth than believing this and those that do have a severe lack of understanding of current political and military status, moreover a very flawed personal interpretation of prophecy.

There is another thing you cannot change - history. The U.S. has a very short history, Europe has a very long history. Tell me who is more wise, the young lad, or the weathered old man?

Here is a prediction. The U.S. leap frogs nations to exterminate terrorism wherever it rears it's ugly head, all the while, gleaning the precious resources to fuel our technological advancement and globalized corporate wealth owned by congress. Europe or the UN follows in our wake to help rebuild these nations until our vast empire becomes one financially. 7 years you say? How long did it take for gold to lose it's standard? Lack of understadning generaly falls in the category of lack of study and lack of experience.

Pandemics create new merger of UN and US?

Has it done so before? In order to conquer nations you must dominate them politically and by military might. In order to control the world you must do the same with every nation and have the resources to do so. Who has the resources and the military might?

Those who think our proud nation and miltary will not serve a new purpose born of mens lust lack experience. The wolf does not stay the leader of the pack by timidity, nor does the wolf desire to lose it's position. It will do everything it can to maintain control and dominance. Timidity breeds hostility as governments are alpha males.

Others have given their advice I will give mine. Enjoy life while you have it, acknowledge God, enjoy your kids, wife, and family, do good, give charity, fight when you must, and know this - man is corrupt and so every government. If you believe otherwise you don't have a difference of opinion just lack of experience.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

My my, what a charitable, christian comment. I'm glad I'm an atheist with a sceptical streak. Take the mark? Of the beast you mean? Ok, I'm going to get the calendar out, mark it up and keep an eye on it. I note that you give a rough estimate and not an exact date.

And your comments about chip and pin technology still make no sense. Chip is in the credit/debit card. Pin number makes it more secure. I't's been here in the UK for a while now. What's your problem with it?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
LASTDAY PROHET, please, please, please post a link with quantifiable and credible proof that in Europe (as this is where Im from, England atually) there are people who have had chips implanted INSIDE their bodies that they use to buy and enter clubs.

You have no proof, at least you have never posted any proof, you just say it is so and everyone in the world is meant to believe you.

Please provide a link to where you got this information.

P.s. Also silk, i noted that you are talking in a rather strange form of the English language - the form is called bollocks. Chip and pin not available in the UK or rather very rare in the UK. Chip and pin cards have been the norm for over 2 years now (the chip type being the norm and not pin cards as they have been around since i left school, 20 years ago.), you also state that most people still get paid in cash, also complete and utter tosh.

The majority of wages transactions are paid through the BACS system, the only people who I know of that get paid cash nowadays are labourers, manual workers and so on. I was a bank manager for 8 years and had over 16,500 current accounts held at my branch, so I have a much better source with which to make my claims.

You also claim that most state benefits are paid in cash - have you ever once looked into this????

To get any benefits paid in cash there has to be an absolutely unbelievable reason. Up until a couple of years ago most were paid by giro, which you then had to take to the post office with ID and cash in, nowadays most types of benefit are paid directly into your current account, and this also includes child benefit.

Even housing benefit is either paid direct to your landlord or a cheque is sent to your home address which you then must deposit into your current account.

I just wonder where you get this information from, or did you imagine you actually knew, and then posted here hoping that the majority of the people posting would be from america and not know that you were talking total nonsense?

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Loon]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He got the information from theorists. Many have predicted that implants will be used and eventually be the mark of the beast for the last 30 years. However, in the last ten years, due to book sales, tv personalities, and fictional movies, the wider notion has been that implants will automatically culminate the mark of the beast as will the date 2012 through 2014 solstice. The galactic solstice has been used by many to spell doom for the earth and naturally those who interpret prophecy by a personal allegory method have jumped on the bandwagon with these doomsayers.

It is widely predicted that the rapture will occur during this time, however biblical scripture does not state this and unfortunately instead of focusing on the true tenets of Christianity you have many running around spouting false garbage that they picked up from someone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Cheers Vincere.

So Lastday got his "FACTS" about chips being implanted from nowhere, he simply thought them up, then being the true Prophet he is somehow managed to convince himself that they exist.

There actually does exist microchips which can be implanted in the human body. Revolutionary work being carried out at Bristol and Reading Universities here in the UK, will enable paralysed people (eventually) to wet-wire interface with robotic arms, legs, eyes allowing them to hopefully lead a normal life. The interesting thing is that the microchips are implanted and grafted directly into the nervous system (there has only been one of these implanted for this purpose), Dr Kevin Warwick used this in trials to actually be able to get feedback from the robotic arm he was controlling. Which amazing as it sounds means that paralysed people will be able to walk, feel, touch and anything else that the nervous system allows us to do.

Only problem is, even the guys who are at the forefront of this technology admit that it is decades from being anywhere near complete, never mind perfect.

It just riles me when you get imbeciles like Lastday saying:-

**FACT: chip implants are being used in Europe now to buy things and get into clubs**

His posts are always worth a chuckle, he argues like a child of 10, never EVER posting any other proof than the bible or some website written by bible bashers. Every time he is shot down (which is every thread hes ever written in) he simply quotes biblical text (because that is undeniable proof).

To be honest Vincere you seem like a god fearing christian, but unlike Lastday you have your head firmly screwed on the right way up, Im not into the whole religion thing as if one religious book is claimed as correct and true, then by definition EVERY religious book must be correct and true.

Unfortunately there are over 300 various religious bodies in the world all claiming that their supreme being created everything - yet we only live on one world and not 300. Seems strange.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The paranoia starts. Good grief people get real.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Several years back I read an article about a company that was offering to pay people a mere 250.00 to allow them to implant a chip inside of them. So this has been going on for sometime now, it is not a fantasy, some would say it is just the next step in the technology, we have been chipping our pets and animals for sometime now. I can't say that it is the mark of the beast but I don't plan on getting chipped anytime soon.

Here is a link to the website that tells about the company and other things concerning the chip.

www.albany.edu...

One widely known human chip implant is VeriChip, an RFID (radio frequency identification) device that was announced at the end of 2001 and is utilized in a variety of security, financial, and medical information applications.

VeriChip Corporation is a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions Inc., a publicly traded U.S. company.

In October 2004, the FDA approved the VeriChip as a Class 2 medical device that grants medical personnel instant access to an individual’s medical history and information. [quote/]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loon
Cheers Vincere.

Only problem is, even the guys who are at the forefront of this technology admit that it is decades from being anywhere near complete, never mind perfect.

There are legitimate claims from individuals receiving chips: news.bbc.co.uk...

However, using this information to purport the rapture and the mark of the beast will occur within the next seven years is ludicrous. To make a false prediction and claim of such gives Christianity a bad name. Just if you were a Buddhist and claimed Buddha would come back alive as a new Brahmin or Avatar by 2012 is equally ridiculous. Those who are leaders in Christianity such as the Pope, do not support claims of chips being the mark of the beast and of course such is used to gain attention to oneself and sell books and videos.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
To think that people would use a book that is fiction, and that was written by ordinary men through the ages as a means to stop modern scientific and technological marvels is simply amazing. The bible or any other holy book for that matter are books full of metaphors and symbolic stories, they are not books of records for things that will come to pass, they are merely a collection of moral writings to help people guide themselves.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join