It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I agree that people are waking up to this whole deception.But it seems that in light of all the information available,people still dont have the faintest idea what they can do about it.
Some people might tell you to get a Gun.(which isnt a bad idea by the way)Some will tell you to stop watching TV,and stop reading the news papers etc...which is a bad idea.What people need to do is to break away from this manipulation we are being subjected to.We need to write letters and emails to major media outlets and newspapers (etc.)and complain when we see something prejudice in their publications.We need to tell them that we are not going to accept it,and that we will not watch their station or read their newspapers anymore,unless these issues are adressed.If enough people get involved they will have no choice but to comply.
In addition to that,we must stop buying things from big corporations(i.e Wal Mart)which are all owned and run by these people.We need to localize businesses,TV/Radio transmissions, etc.We need to stop funding them.That is getting harder and harder,as they continue to buy out smaller businesses(competition).We need to argue any policies government tries to instill, which would give them more power and control.We need to elect good people who wont just say they will argue,but will actually do it.And we need to support these people in every way we can,and that means giving them our protection.We need to stop using paper money as our currency.
I can not emphasize enough,if enough people all over the world were to get involved and speak out openly against this control/manipulation,they would have no choice but to comply with our demands,else they be killed.That is the kind of open rebellion that will probably be required to overthrow these governments.
Easier said than done,to say the absolute least.A rebellion of this magnitude has never been seen before in human history.But a mass manipulation of this magnitude has never been seen in human history,aswell.This has been going on for centuries,and they have planned for all of it to unfold as we progress into the 21st century.This is a critical time in the history of our species.If we dont become aware and speak out,our evolution as a species is going to change drastically,and not for the better.Get,informed!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I want us to STOP.
If by some miracle we could get enough people to just stay at home for a week with their families, it would lead to the implosion of our infastructure.

That's all we have to do, stop for a week to let the smoke clear and see what we were living for (the system) , what we have created (a bloody mess), where we are going (nowhere), and how much longer we can rationally expect to breathe the air in the 20 largest cities in this country if we do not come to a screeching halt NOW. (12 years or less).

The problem is that once you really consider what it would cause if this nation actually stopped, the fall-out is frightening.
The solution to that is, something or somebody other than 'the people' are going to bring us down eventually, if our government doesn't do it first. The consequences of stopping now only get worse and worse everyday we wait.

We will eventually rise as a people against the system we are responsible for creating, but it may be too late by then to actually accomplish something other than getting squashed by another government.
The bigger they are the harder they fall, and you know where you're sitting in the U.S.
We have to go down, my point is... wouldn't it be much better if we checked ourselves ?
It wouldn't take much for an "outsider" to do something that would cripple our economy, like take a small war to the streets and cause enough fear in the general public to shut down everything again.
The work we are doing does not give us the ability to stay alive, we give back the money they give us to buy what we need to survive.
And I can prove they are intentionally poisoning that.
The lives we are leading are not for ourselves, we are so disconnected from what the people we love are doing and who they are becoming because we don't have time. Or something better is happening in 'the tube'.
Work school sex war and money dominates the majority of our lives, and we are ok with that, but when it comes to helping a child with their homework or listening to them tell a story, for many people it is a chore.
Planned pregnancy has turned into 'a mistake', like unplanned pregnancy was a 'mistake' 30 years ago... babies are getting thrown into dumpsters.

The school's we are attending are teaching us how to remain on the same 'consumer friendly' path we have been on, they are teaching the same science that has no foundation, the same history that outlines a bloody history full of war, and a math that has never tried to figure the amount of days we have left here... on this path.
My father's education will be almost identical to his grandsons, from kindergarden to graduating college. The fundamentals are the same, and they were established by men who's intentions were to CONTROL 'the people'.. one way or another.
We are not even 'natural' anymore.
Every living organism and vertebrae on this Earth, including every single cell and inch of the planet has become contaminated. And not just what we consider 'acceptable' amounts of pollution, SHE has become partially synthetic.

I want it all to just STOP.

And I care about what happens after that, if it were not for my sisters having 4 beautiful children who are fortunate to be experiencing the perfect little "American dream"....
I probably wouldn't.

We could live HERE for another million or so years if we stop and take over our own evolution, but then comes the problem of
'''''who would be in charge''''.

THE WOMEN !

Any of you guy's wanna help?

(If it is against this forum's or anybody else's T&C to discuss what we are supposed to be discussing please let us know. I don't want people to be afraid of losing something precious to their person by participating in this thread)

The only importance this generation has in the future is if we are the one's who allowed them to live without fear, especially fear of an unknown evil.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'll tell you what you can do.

Hack.

No seriously. I'm not saying simply hack the systems the elite have created to merely piss them off...

The On board GPS systems on cars... hack them and cause random cars to shut down. The publics reaction will be to demand the uplink function is removed from their cars.

Hack into cellphones... post their images and conversations all over the internet. This will cause consumers to demand that the cell phones cannot transmit while closed.

The RFID chips... steal identities from them. Cause the users of RFID to get rid of the technology and decide the invention was a bad idea.

Every time you figure out how to use the Elites technology for your own means... they will have no choice but to pull the plug on it.

And there isnt one piece of technology out there that cannot be used against its owner, or operator. Trust me.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
i would like a one world law system but i take the international war court as the best we could do lol..............

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I'll tell you what you can do.

Hack.

No seriously. I'm not saying simply hack the systems the elite have created to merely piss them off...

The On board GPS systems on cars... hack them and cause random cars to shut down. The publics reaction will be to demand the uplink function is removed from their cars.

Hack into cellphones... post their images and conversations all over the internet. This will cause consumers to demand that the cell phones cannot transmit while closed.

The RFID chips... steal identities from them. Cause the users of RFID to get rid of the technology and decide the invention was a bad idea.

Every time you figure out how to use the Elites technology for your own means... they will have no choice but to pull the plug on it.

And there isnt one piece of technology out there that cannot be used against its owner, or operator. Trust me.

Freeze their ability to transfer information electronically.
wow, that would be almost poetic.

How long do you think it would take for the banks to run out of paper money if people started withdrawing themselves from the matrix(their bank statements)?
The funny thing is, the banks would quit distributing funds long before they ran out.
WHEN that happens, we won't owe the banks anything either.

C'mon fella's, it's like popping a big fat pimple right in the middle of your own nose.
Are you going to wait for somebody else to do it?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I mean, come on, everyone here trusts the government and knows they only have our best interests at heart.

I really wonder how people can be so gullible. No offense, I am not talking about you specifically...but governments generally don't give a dime about "your best interests", they only care about maintaining the status quo, so as that they remain in power...and if that includes throwing a bone or two to the people, then they will do so.

If all the governments of the world wanted their best about their people, we would instantly have world peace, no hunger, no drugs etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Exactly. You are on target masterp. I literally laughed out loud when I read that dudes post....no offense to the dude, he just needs to open his eyes a little bit.

I cant believe people cant see this happening, its right in our faces. Since 9/11, the New World Order has come busting out of the gates; telling us publically that we are their property, and they own us. . Just because you dont see it on CNN or your nightly news, or in the newspapers, doesnt mean it isnt happening.

And you have to ask why are you not seeing it in the mainstream press. Why are they hiding it? Why are they distracting us from the real issues, by giving us issues of little or no significance to care about. i.e. sports, movies, etc. And for the people who actually care about whats going on around them, and watch the news, and read the newspapers, they are getting fed intelligent information that has little significance. i.e. Samuel Alito gets appointed to the supreme court. Who cares? Anyone they appoint is gonna be a puppet for them.

We have to wake up, and wake others up, to whats really going on around us. Its the first and biggest thing we can do to beat this thing

[edit on 10-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you wake up to, obviously each person is going to have an original reaction to what the 'find' when they open their eyes one morning.
To the life on this earth we are much like a little field of dreams, some people are enjoying it, many dreamers are concerned with themselves and could care less about the rest of the world, many more dreamers are absorbed in the graces of God, and a few people have waken up and are still laying in bed telling other people that the need to wake up.

Just let them dream !
If you don't want to do anything besides telling people to 'wake-up' so you can scare the crap out of them with reality, when there is nothing that you can or desire DO to change it, that just pisses people off.

Who did you go to first when YOU woke up?

organicconsumers.org...

Could this become a real thread ?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Its kind of hard to get enough people to stay home to shut things down, the govt. would just fire you and get other people to take your place since we have a growing unemployment rate, that or hire out to other nations. Trying to stop use of goods will only hurt yourself because there is not many people who produce goods anymore.
Getting a gun would work but how are you going to take on an army with your little m16? What we REALLY need is not so much stopping the economy for a while as it is to UNITE FOR ONCE. All your planning is useless unless you are able to gather sufficient numbers under one banner.
Forgot to ask: Is lastday even around? Tried to ask him a question a few days ago.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Vekar]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Its kind of hard to get enough people to stay home to shut things down, the govt. would just fire you and get other people to take your place since we have a growing unemployment rate, that or hire out to other nations. Trying to stop use of goods will only hurt yourself because there is not many people who produce goods anymore.
Getting a gun would work but how are you going to take on an army with your little m16? What we REALLY need is not so much stopping the economy for a while as it is to UNITE FOR ONCE. All your planning is useless unless you are able to gather sufficient numbers under one banner.
Forgot to ask: Is lastday even around? Tried to ask him a question a few days ago.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Vekar]

You could use me to 'unite for ONE', if you are willing to die for the potential that your children, and grandchildren WILL live in a world better than ours. Because we 'gave' them that opportunity.
All of my ideas' are centered around one person taking responsibility, and one person being able to stand alone while everybody else points the finger at....
one person.
Eventually, I'll do it by myself.
And I can promise you one thing, you'll like it much less if it comes to that.

I want US to save this one. There is still potential here you know !!!!!

This Earth is not a 'test' , it's not even somebody's 'hobby'.
Nobody really cares about the life of this Earth, this world is full of self centered people who are only concerned with themselves and those who they would be unable to provide for,
unless the devil (money) can be exchanged for the food they need to survive.

You knOW, it's not like that all all around the world.
This 'place' is not centered around YOU and what YOU think YOU need.

What if your great grand parents had the same attitude towards 'future life' as the rest of you do.

I don't mean to be a prick, it's just getting harder and harder to believe that I'm the only one like this.

It's not about an individual or a person, the question you keep asking, are the questions you have for yourself,
YOUR SPIRIT.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
*SNIP*
Secondly I am not willing to waste my life on one nation when I can help another in the long run. I know people will point fingers if anything truely solving is done to the problems.
This is mainly caused by one group:
Pacifists
They are to scared to change things but are to scared to support them. If you try and change things they try and hinder you and cause extreme bloodshed but if you follow along with the main they yell at you and point fingers.
Depending on how you "stand" up to them you may or may not be alone as in maybe I will be there or maybe not. I am not concered with what I want nor shall I force in upon others but I will express what I think. And I shall express what needs to be done for the whole not the one, and the current admins, and those that came before have only set it up for the one. The question SHOULD be how will we unite and under what banner, what will we do in the long run, and what will we do after we win or lose?
If we loose= Death
If we win= Hardship for generations but the future will be secured so long as people dont let it happen again and we do a good job of sweeping the problem clean from the earth and leave not 1 enemy standing or breathing nor 1 ideal of theirs alive.

So what are you going to do?

Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Vekar I suggest that you do not publicly suggest any of your ideas about how to damage, stop, or overthrow the current government or political system. Those topics are not taken lightly by the authorities in the US, and I'm guessing you live in the US by your posts. Just some friendly advice

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If someone comes for me its no problem to dissapear. Kind of hard to track someone in a remote place that has thousands of caves, hills, forests that go beyond the horizon and so many anti-govt. people that you can go from one side of the state to the other without having to worry about a ride. Also I am close to the boarder and finding a Coyote to get me across or give me info. on boarder patrols is easy.
I am not afraid of them and thats my whole point right now. Besides if they have been monitoring me its to late to change it so what the heck, tell people as much as I get then jump ship and live to fight another day.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Alrighty then, just letting you know to “load your head before you shoot your mouth”.
Kool quote by the way, cant remember where I’ve seen it.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Which are you refering to?
Only a fool would challange a govt. and not have a plan B or C and even a D waiting. Problem is 99% of the nation DOESNT have a plan B let alone a decent plan A settup right now. They keep letting a few people in who bash them to bits without realizing THATS THEIR PURPOSE, TO KEEP THEM DIVIDED.
The pen is mightier than the sword, but always keep a sword handy for when the pen fails.
Pen is failing in my opinion right now on more than one front, so whats plan B? I have my plan B but how about you? And what will it be?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am still around Vekar, what was your question ?

I do not come here every day, too much foolishness and children here. It has become difficult to find a constructive post of sustenance.

I have come to the conclusion that many will not listen and will become slaves to the Beast and the One World Government. All we can do is work with those that will hear and thwart the Beast as much as possible.

The way I see it is that we will have a certain amount of success doing this. The Bible says that there will be a "Mark", a "Number" and a name of the Beast.

This shows that the Beast was not successful in getting all to receive his "Mark", some choose the "Number" ( a credit card or debit card ) which enabled them to buy and sell. This is easy to understand in the context of the world we now live in.
Everyone is not willing to have things implanted into their bodies, many fear adverse reactions to anything implanted and will not take any kind of implant.

Others firmly believe that the "Chip" is the Mark Of The Beast in which the Bible warns that all who take it will be forever doomed.

Because many will refuse to willfully take the mark, the Beast will make a decree that all who do not take it shall be put to death.

As I said earlier, this is why we see the increase in the ability to monitor everyone worldwide, so that there will be nowhere to hide from the cameras once the decree goes forth.

We are very close to the "Appearing" of the Beast, most systems are in place and are being fine tuned as we speak. Time to "Wake-Up"

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Because many will refuse to willfully take the mark, the Beast will make a decree that all who do not take it shall be put to death.

They won't have to be put to death. If they cannot buy or sell, they will probably starve to death.

So until there is conclusive evidence (the inability to conduct transactions), you have not pinpointed the mark of the beast. It is all speculation.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They won't have to be put to death. If they cannot buy or sell, they will probably starve to death.

So until there is conclusive evidence (the inability to conduct transactions), you have not pinpointed the mark of the beast. It is all speculation.

Speculation ? What is speculative about this ?

In Europe today they are using the Didigtal Angel Chip to "Buy", fully automated, no need to sign anything, the funds are automaticaly deducted from your account and you must be chipped in order to enter the club.

Sounds familliar ? not buying able to "BUY"(at these clubs) without the "Chip/Mark ?

Next, not being able to "Buy" or "Sell" without the "Number" ?
Today to a large degree you can not buy or sell on the "Internet"(enter the net) without a credit or debit card which is a "NUMBER", your Number.

Together we see both the "MARK" and the "NUMBER" SYSTEM in place today. Not somewhere off onto the distant future.

What part don't you understand ?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And I didn’t think this thread could stoop any lower, now we’re were incorporating mythology into it? Don't get me started on the bible, or any “holy” book for that matter. All I have to ask is can we leave fantasy out of the current world situation ?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
23, if you don't like GOD or the bible, feel free to go post elsewhere, I can read the bible like todays newspaper, thats how accurate it is in it's predictions.

The fact being, that today we "ARE" using NUMBERS to buy and sell, all cards are numbers.

The Digital Angel Chip is currently being used to "BUY" and it is placed "IN" your body.

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join