It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You guys should stop bickering and concentrate on the real issues at hand. Wether Lastprophets theorys are correct or not, the fact is that the human race is becoming enslaved. Everything we see around us in our modern societys has been manufactured and fabricated. Human beings do not live like this. At least they didn't. Everything is taken for granted as we are slowly made more and more like cattle and less like humans. They are trying to take away our individuality while filling our lives with trivial strains and stresses. Human beings are multi dimensional beings. However, our body's are only a vehicle capable of interacting with this world alone. They want us to think 1 way or another that there is no spiritual essense within us. By the way im not talking about Christianity, which is all a mass lie along with every other religion, regarding Gods or creators. God is everything. The energy which creates everything, the wind, the grass, the very same force which keeps are hearts in motion and anyone who tells you otherwise is a deciever, or is being decieved.

I urge everyone on the forum to think with an unconditioned mind. When answering a question answer instinctively rather than first checking the parts of your mind containing these very manufactured thoughts.

Some may say "i'm not in a prison......what r u talking about...blah...blah"

But in actuall fact when one cannot think outside of the "Rational" thought patterns, one is almost certainly imprisoned.

What I talk about does not need evidence or facts to back it up it's just a way of thinking, and the truth will set you all free.

Best regards

Don't let em get you down!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ok if there was "hidden cameras" in all these electrical appliances... millions of americans would have these right... well dont you think we would have to pay a lot more for the stuff we buy if they have cameras in it. Sorry but this sounds too farfetched for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good fails evil cheats
By the way im not talking about Christianity, which is all a mass lie along with every other religion, regarding Gods or creators.

Life has many levels that one can obtain to, but not by your own hand. You can think of this like a video game with a hundred levels. How unfortunate it would be for an individual to die before reaching level 10, or worse, live life at such a low level of understanding.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
VIN,

False prophet that was a long post, which I'm sure no one read. One thing is for sure, nothing you have displayed proved any of your fantasies. You have what is called speculation. Your interpretation of scripture is false, as you are a false prophet. Therefore, your theories are not sound, nor is anything you have to speak about Christianity in general, until you realize your mistake and stop allegorizing scripture. If you do believe in God you will answer to Him, just as everyone else, whether you wish to or not

I see you are still spreading your venom, and I did back up my position with scripture. You have as usual, offered nothing excepting accusations which are not founded on truth. I am sure you would hope no one would read the last post, for it exposes your lies and deceptions!

To show all what a deciever you really are, the second link below confirms the first link that I posted earlier and proves my point concerning the One World Government.

You are the one living a fantasy, here is my proof!

A NEW ORDER OF AGES The BEAST will establish a different "NEW" Government.
www.greatseal.com...

More Proof of the coming One World Government
www.prisonplanet.com...

I will let the Lord deal with you from hence forward, let sickness fall upon your body until you repent of your false accusations against me, I have forwarned you, but you did not take heed. Judgement will now fall upon thee and there shall be none to help.
Thou shalt know indeed that I am a Prophet of God.

Like you said, "Let The Lord Judge Between Me And Thee"

Jud 11:27 Therefore I have not sinned against you, but you wronged me by fighting against me. May the Lord, the Judge, render judgment this day between the children of Israel and the people of Ammon.' "

1Sam 24:12 Let the Lord judge between you and me, and let the Lord avenge me on you. But my hand shall not be against you.

2829, cell phones that have cameras can be bought for as little as $ 49.95, the price of cameras have come way down.
I can sell you a board camera for $ 30.00, the manufacturers price is less than that.

The first question you should ask is do I really need a camera in my cell phone ?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

let sickness fall upon your body until you repent of your false accusations against me, I have forwarned you, but you did not take heed. Judgement will now fall upon thee and there shall be none to help.
Thou shalt know indeed that I am a Prophet of God.

I believe in Christ. How is it you think Christ will curse his own? Your threats are nothing. You only do harm to yourself false prophet.
Christ says to "bless those who curse you," so it is my hope that you will turn from your apostacy, and if you're going to preach anything preach Christ, not your own ideals of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This thread has been going on a while, so I will inevitably resemble the echo of someone else, but I think I have something to add here!

Every cell phone has a camera on it these days. Personally, I think its a bit much! Unnecessary, no? But regardless, do you think it is impossible to 'tap' into someone's Camera phone? And I don't mean, a hacker, I mean, if you had contacts inside the company that makes the frickin phones, and put the cameras in.

Of course, nothing is impossible. Not with technology these days

Now, more importantly, regarding this statement from early in the thread, as to "Why the Elite have no interest in you, or anyone else, really believe me"

"Chances are you don't know any secret formulas... you don't do anything top secret... you don't do anything out of the ordinary... you live a hum drum life in a suburban, or urban area... you have cereal for breakfast, a sandwhich for lunch, and a hearty meal for dinner. You go to work, you come back, and you watch tv,"
Hmm, I find this to be a horrible assessment of what average life should consists of.

In fact, I find it to be a very limited reality that is suggested by the above poster. The point is not to be paranoid. The point is to be AWARE.

What better way to find out the opinion of the average American, when they are watching a breaking news story? That is but one example... You could sample a LOT of people's general reactions... Not that that would be useful to marketing, and psych people, naah.

Stop worshipping the dollar (doesn't mean you have to save or spend all your money), concentrate on whats really important in life, and maybe try to learn about other cultures in person. Travel the world, enjoy the time you're given.

Its a voluntary prison, as of publication.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Vin, you are not a Christain, you are a Devil and a deciever, as I have proved by the earlier post. It also refers to you here:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Most of the current technology will be used to monitor and control the shepeople. Those that would refuse will be hunted down and killed.

With cameras being located everywhere there will be nowhere to hide.

Rev 13: 14and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We are very close to these events taking place, most of the technology is in place for it to happen any day.

Our only hope is to repent and accept Jesus as Lord.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Vin, you are not a Christain, you are a Devil and a deciever, as I have proved by the earlier post. It also refers to you here:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Most of the current technology will be used to monitor and control the shepeople. Those that would refuse will be hunted down and killed.

With cameras being located everywhere there will be nowhere to hide.

Rev 13: 14and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We are very close to these events taking place, most of the technology is in place for it to happen any day.

Our only hope is to repent and accept Jesus as Lord.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

The Bible is 2000 years old, and was written by a large number of people. Their idea of mass destruction was the wake left by the Roman Army. Their idea of weapons was metal pointy things. Their idea of the latest technology was, well, 2000 years behind us.
And you're quoting this book, which is rather out of date by the way, and saying that death and disaster is coming?

Keep taking the pills, bach, and stop whittering on at the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Darkmind
The Bible is 2000 years old, and was written by a large number of people. Their idea of mass destruction was the wake left by the Roman Army. Their idea of weapons was metal pointy things. Their idea of the latest technology was, well, 2000 years behind us.
And you're quoting this book, which is rather out of date by the way, and saying that death and disaster is coming?

Keep taking the pills,
bach, and stop whittering on at the rest of us.

I am sure in your wisdom, Katrina would not be one of the disasters I refered to that would come.

Maybe you should take some of the same pills I took, It seems that I was accurate and you were'nt.

The Bible may be 2000 years old, but it is more accurate than your daily newspaper or the comic books you read.

Here's a link that proves how accurate the Bible which was written over 2000 years ago is.

www.parentalguide.com...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Darkmind

Keep taking the pills,
bach, and stop whittering on at the rest of us.

I am sure in your wisdom, Katrina would not be one of the disasters I refered to that would come.

Maybe you should take some of the same pills I took, It seems that I was accurate and you were'nt.

The Bible may be 2000 years old, but it is more accurate than your daily newspaper or the comic books you read.

Here's a link that proves how accurate the Bible which was written over 2000 years ago is.

www.parentalguide.com...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

Hurricanes happen. They've been happening for millions of years, and they'll go on happening for millions of years. Just because Katrina happened and smacked New Orleans and the Gulf Coast proves nothing, just that if you live in the area you are always going to be vulnerable to storm damage. If you'd predicted a Cat 4/5 hitting New Orleans then I would have replied that such a scenario has been modelled by the (re)insurance industry for years and was one of their nightmares. By the way I'm a reinsurance journalist, so I have a good grounding in natural disasters.
The problem with using the bible to predict things is that it's 2000 years old! Come on, it's out of date with the real world and has been altered here and there to fit in with thinking at the time. The links to the Canaanite religion at Ugarit has been well-documented and there are mentions of a rather shadowy female consort to god here and there. That sounds like tampering to me.
I've had this conversation before with someone who claimed that the bible predicted the Iraq war. I actually opened a copy of the bible and was totally unable to justify her claims and had to struggle not to laugh. You cannot use comments about the then geopolitical situation in Judea and Israel and relate them to the current situation in the Middle East. It's ludicrous. Times have changed. The Bible is a series of folk tales and dimly-remembered history from the Bronze and Iron ages. If you use that to tell the future then lets all buy shares in bronze and iron mines, because we're all going to be wearing armour soon and riding donkeys.
Oh and thanks for cheering me up - the link you provided led to the silliest site I've seen in days. Wonderful. I cried with laughter.
This bit - In the "latter days" when Israel was once again a nation, there would be a great military power to the extreme north of Israel in the land of Magog (which is modern-day Russia) was a gem. Magog is Russia? Riiiiggghhhhtttt.

The pills reference was a bit cheap and I apologise. However, I am a cynical atheist Brit with a degree in history, an O-Level in Scripture and a background in politics and geography. Sarcasm is in my blood.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Darkmind]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The gov lie and have lied...but that doesnt change the fact that their are crazy people out there who want to terrorise people and blow up buildings so they can get their names in the papers. Why is that so hard to believe?

Even if there is a conspiracy here, what the * can we do about it? Theres always going to be people shouting conspiracy. What are we meant to do about it? Wake up people we're being decieved? We've known that for a long time, we make our own decisions on how we live our lives, no one can take that freedom away

Woodsy

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Do you think you would be able to ascertain the nature, intent, and plans pertaining to such a massive and well orchestrated conspiracy? If they're as powerful as you profess, you wouldn't be able to see through the smoke and mirrors to see what was really happening.

Did you ever stop to consider the possibility that they want you to think what you think? Let me give you an example.

Throughout the late 1980's/early 1990's, the "alien abduction" phenomenon hit it's stride. People across the world began recollecting strange life long series of events involving similar or identical beings and procedures. Most of them had never met one another, and the majority of them had no interest whatsoever in "aliens" or "UFOs." A bumper industry arose around the phenomenon. Authors got rich. The notion of abductions got publicized. A common theme in many "alien" abductions was the presence of government or military personnel. This led to the even more popular theory that the "aliens" and United States government (and probably other governments) were colluding with the aliens as a part of some undefined but widely theorized agreement allowing the abductions to proceed unopposed.

Naturally, the majority of the public found these scenarios to be ludicrous, because for decades the media and government have told us that the notion of "aliens" is ridiculous - a pursuit for crackpots and wackos. So on the one hand, you had the small portion of the population likely to embrace the bizarre; the unknown; the unexplained - and on the other hand, you had the rest of society laughing it all off as a bunch of nonsense. The two reinforce each other, and this continues to today.

Meanwhile, while the media focused on greys with big black eyes and government conspiracies with the aliens, vague and veiled references in CIA documents detailing experiments eerily reminiscent of what "alien" abductees describe were picked up on by a few people. They described use of hallucinogenic drugs and other means for the purpose of creating scenes or scenarios for human subjects which the subjects would believe were real. Many were nearly identical to the so-called "alien" abduction accounts. Unfortunately, these documents and those who mentioned them were persecuted by the believers, because they wanted to hold on to their faith in a campaign of alien abductions and/or the government conspiracy in tandem with the aliens. They were rebuffed in equal measures by the non-believers for the same reasons that the believers were. So the popular theories were bought into, and the far more subtle, less exciting ones, were dismissed or forgotten.

If something stands out, seems like it is "hidden in plain sight," or is otherwise too easy to latch on to, then it is far more likely to be disinformation than anything else. I'm not saying the aforementioned documents were proof of anything either - only that the popular conspiracy theory is often the result of an active disinformation campaign right under our noses.

In summation: don't believe the hype...of either camp. Consider more possibilities than the main two or three being presented. Come up with your own theories, too. Somewhere in the debris thrown up by the collision all the various theories, lies the truth.

I'm not saying you're wrong - only that you must consider theories beyond the seemingly obvious. Statements such as "wake up, it's obvious we are being deceived" can be met with the following: "If it's so obvious, are you certain that is the true nature of the deception?"

Deceptions are not obvious.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by AceWombat04]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Do you think you would be able to ascertain the nature, intent, and plans pertaining to such a massive and well orchestrated conspiracy? If they're as powerful as you profess, you wouldn't be able to see through the smoke and mirrors to see what was really happening.

Ace, they are indeed powerful, they recieve their knowledge from the "Age Rulers Of Darkness" and other demonic hosts.

My ministry deals with exposing them and therefore God reveals to me their plans and shows me how they are implementing them.

I do not go into depth here explaining these things for most would not recieve the truth for they are not spiritual and cannot discern the things that are taking place in the spirit realm.

I would liken myself unto Noah, he told the people that it was about to rain, they refused to listen to him, but after a season it began to rain and they were all destroyed.

This time it will not be water, but "FIRE" and it is not far off.
There is less than ten years left before the "Rapture" many don't believe this, but they will soon find out how wrong they were.

There shall be a great increase in the number and magnitude of floods and earthquakes through the end of this year and through the early part of next year.

These are the signs of the coming Judgement, Katrina is only the beginning of sorrows, worldwide there will be an increase in disasters.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
lastday,

are you part of "we"?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
there is no big threat.it only comes out of the leaders mouth.fear and making you believe its there.we need to tap on the shoulders of the media and say lets focus on more real problems of the world.everyday we grow less interested in the fear.there are bad people out there get them.dont makes us all live in fear of waiting on our heels.the public is tried and the world markets dont care neither.its your life how you gonna spend it......

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I would liken myself unto Noah, he told the people that it was about to rain, they refused to listen to him, but after a season it began to rain and they were all destroyed.

This time it will not be water, but "FIRE" and it is not far off.
There is less than ten years left before the "Rapture" many don't believe this, but they will soon find out how wrong they were.

There shall be a great increase in the number and magnitude of floods and earthquakes through the end of this year and through the early part of next year.

These are the signs of the coming Judgement, Katrina is only the beginning of sorrows, worldwide there will be an increase in disasters.

This is the bit that always baffles me about religion, and especially about Revelations. (Just what was John of Patmos smoking by the way? Did the Greeks have weed? Magic mushrooms?) What the hell is a 'rapture' and how do you define it? If it's less than ten years to it, whatever the hell it is, why will the natural disasters just be in this year and next year?
As for the 'increase' in natural disasters, nope sorry. Actually the US has been quite lucky in recent years. No massive volcanic eruptions since Mt St Helens, no bad earthquakes since Northridge. That could change in a heartbeat obviously, but it's been quite quiet. Hurricanes, well part of that is natural cycle and part of that is global warming.
And where are these floods you mention? How do they fit in?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is going to look allot like an attack on Christianity but I am completely serious with this question.

LD and Vox and whoever... You honestly believe in Christianity and the literal word of the Bible as fact and not as metaphor for a system of life.

You actually think there is an (paraphrasing George Carlin) invisible man out there, who created everything on a whim, who granted freedom of action and choice, who has a list of 10 things he does not want you to do.. and if you do any of them then there is a place full of pain and suffering and anguish, and fire, and sadness, and torture that he will send to to for ever and ever to the end of time......... but he loves you...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The Deceptions Continue

When will we wake up and see what is really going on?
As I have stated in earlier posts, the War in Iraq was never about Saddam, it has always been about preparing the way for a worldwide marking system that identifies everyone.
911 was only a smokescreen to hide their true intent, which is a One World Government.
Here are some interesting facts:

(1) In 1994 the first attempt was made that would allow the ELITE to change laws that would eventually take away all our rights, and pave the way for a Police State.
(1) The first attempt at blowing up the World Trade Center failed to accomplish their goal, which was to cause the people to panic and fear the terrorist and allow the government more power in taking away our rights and privacy. Their plan in 1994 was to install more cameras and new technology that would allow the ELITE to monitor all the communications of the masses. They failed to instill fear into the hearts of the people and business went on as usual. People continued to fly and move about just like they did before the failed attempt. The people at that time were not willing to sacrifice any of their rights for the sake of protecting themselves from terrorist.
(2) The ELITE said hold on, lets try this again. On September 11, 2001 they did, and this time they succeeded.
(3) Since 911 we have a war in which our children are dying for no good cause, no weapons of mass destruction have been found and no ties to Bin Laden have been proved.
(4) We have Patriot Act I and II that have further taken away our rights and they are continuing to pass laws that are against the will of the people.
(5) The are a few problems I have with the whole 911 deception, which I think, will cause most doubters to consider the possibility that it truly was a DECEPTION.
(6) Firstly, if you don’t want people to panic why would you continually show the images of the planes hitting the twin towers over and over again for three days? The answer is because the first attempt in 1994 failed to cause the people to fear, the ELITE wanted to make sure that you got their message this time, “The Terrorist are coming” (what a joke, if you really wanted to stop the terrorist from coming, just take the same troops that are over in Iraq and use them to protect our borders)
(7) The next and most important ingredient to create FEAR and PANIC was ANTHRAX. The ELITE wanted to make sure that this time you would grant them their wish’s, more cameras, changing of laws that would take away our rights to confront them by easily labeling you a “Terrorist” if you disagree with their platform, This we see taking place as we speak, all of our rights are quickly vanishing.
(8) The Anthrax part of their deception is easy to see through, just think for a moment, if it were the terrorist that planted the Anthrax, how come the only time they used it was around 911 ? (what a joke) Since 911 we have not heard anything else about Anthrax, I guess they only brought a few tablespoons over. It was done by the ELITE to create Fear.
(9) What else is new, Since when have auto manufacturer’s included as standard equipment high priced equipment like $2000. GPS Systems and then have the nerve to cry broke? If my memory serves me correctly, in past years if you wanted AC in your car it was a option, now all of a sudden they put $2000.GPS Systems in certain vehicles at no extra charge.
(10) The GPS Systems in cars will shortly allow the ELITE to monitor your conversations, see in your car and shut it down if they consider you a threat and want to capture you.
(11) The Cell phones with cameras are never off, even if the case is closed, they allow the ELITE to see and hear all you do
(12) The new merging of Internet, Cable and Telephone into one service allows the ELITE to monitor all your communications with ease, soon there will be hidden cameras in both satellite and cable box’s, some already have them. Remember George Orwell’s book 1984? He was about 20 years off, but the technology he warned us about is here now.
(13) This is only a small portion of what is going on, the plan is right before your eye’s on the back of the dollar bill. You will see 13’s repeated all over the back of the dollar and you will also see the Pyramid. TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU and you will see the 13’s and Pyramids in, or as Logo’s of all the major corporations. The ELITE are in control of almost everything, we must band together to stop them before it is too late.

I would imagine you go to school at California university at Bezerkley, or possibly the University of Wisconsin, Madison or Stevens Point. Please note the following:

1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents

17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)

Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas

Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency

This is only a PARTIAL LIST of the horrific weapons verified to have been recovered in Iraq to date. Yet Americans overwhelmingly believe U.S. and coalition forces have found NO weapons of mass destruction.

Here's some links for 'ya:

www.usembassy-dhaka.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2004/07/02/international1018EDT0516.DTL

www.military.com...

Why President Bush or his administration hasn't shouted this from a mountaintop, I couldn't tell you, and for sure the mainstream press won't tell anyone....

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

I would imagine you go to school at California university at Bezerkley, or possibly the University of Wisconsin, Madison or Stevens Point. Please note the following:

1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents

17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)

Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas

Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency

This is only a PARTIAL LIST of the horrific weapons verified to have been recovered in Iraq to date. Yet Americans overwhelmingly believe U.S. and coalition forces have found NO weapons of mass destruction.

Here's some links for 'ya:

www.usembassy-dhaka.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2004/07/02/international1018EDT0516.DTL

www.military.com...

Why President Bush or his administration hasn't shouted this from a mountaintop, I couldn't tell you, and for sure the mainstream press won't tell anyone....

The press hasn't said anything because it's all 100% complete bull excrement. They haven't found a damn thing in Iraq and they won't, for the simple reason that Saddam ordered everything dismantled under pressure from the UN during the much-criticised UN inspections period. Not a sausage has been found and in January this year the US actually stopped the search. Here's the link for the end of the search. edition.cnn.com...
We were lied to by our governments.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
... I've been studying and following this for 40+ years, while you seem to believe whatever Move-On spits out, and the facts don't matter. What follows is some news for 'ya.....

Dr. Kay Had Maps with Coordinates of WMD Hiding Places in Syria

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report and Analysis

February 2, 2004, 3:33 PM (GMT+02:00)

No mirage...

Setting up an inquiry commission is the political leader’s favorite dodge for burying an embarrassing problem until the pursuit dies down. President George W. Bush will this week bow to election-year pressures from Democrats and his own Republicans alike and sign an executive order to investigate US intelligence failings regarding Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction on the eve of war. Both his senior war partners, the Australian and British prime ministers, face the same public clamor ever since WMD hunter Dr. David Kay resigned, declaring there were probably no stockpiles in Iraq and “we were all wrong.”

At the same time, the CIA and other intelligence bodies accused of flawed performance do not look particularly dismayed by the prospect of facing these probes. They point to the cause of the political flap, Dr Kay, as contradicting himself more than once in the numerous interviews he has given since he quit as head of the Iraq Survey Group.

In the last 24 hours, DEBKAfile went back to its most reliable intelligence sources in the US and the Middle East, some of whom were actively involved in the subject before and during the Iraq war. They all stuck to their guns. As they have consistently informed DEBKAfile and DEBKA-Net-Weekly , Saddam Hussein’s unconventional weapons programs were present on the eve of the American-led invasion and quantities of forbidden materials were spirited out to Syria. Whatever Dr. Kay may choose to say now, at least one of these sources knows at first hand that the former ISG director received dates, types of vehicles and destinations covering the transfers of Iraqi WMD to Syria.

Rest of article here:

www.debka.com...

Mod Edit: Copy & Paste In Quote, Added Link.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join