It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Underground Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I found this website and it has a nice long list of underground bases and it has a map that shows the underground tunnels that connect them.

www.think-aboutit.com...

It also lists some from around the world and has a world map showing where they are located. Does anybody know of any others that aren't listed on this page?

I must go to Catalina Island again and see if i can see anything weird. I never knew there was an underground base there until recently. I haven't found any info about it so they have done a good job of keeping it secret. I can normally see the island from my window when there is no smog and i haven't seen any UFO's or anything. There are military helicopters that seem to go there but they probably are just training there.

I was driving down PCH last night and i saw one coming back to camp pendleton and when i looked again about 1 second later i couldn't see it anymore. I'm not sure where it went because i had a clear view from my window so maybe its light was turned off or something. They are very recognizable because of there big light and they move slowly so i am very positive it was a helicopter.

I just had an idea about testing if there is an underground base at Catalina or anywhere else. I'm not sure if it will work but there is a possibility depending on how deep down it is. If anyone is planning on going there to investigate or vacation let me know and i'll tell you what to test out.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nice find. It shows alot of bases I never even heard of. It also names supposed bases, but has absolutly no info on them, just all unknown.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
Nice find. It shows alot of bases I never even heard of. It also names supposed bases, but has absolutly no info on them, just all unknown.

Because they do not exist. Someone concocts a wild story about a secret tunnel and an underground base, posts it on a web site as an unsubstantiated account, and the next thing you know the story is repeated on three different web sites. A few others jump on the bandwagon and claim they too have been there, adding additional adventures with each retelling. It then becomes a 'fact' verified by multiple sources and now the masses believe it as absolute proof of a conspiracy. Anyone who questions the veracity of the original tale is dismissed as a closed-minded skeptic who denies reality.

It's all great theater.

This 'base list' will make for some fun campfire tales this weekend.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well nobody can know for sure where the underground bases are because we can't get to them. This is just a list of suspected underground bases. At least with this list we know where to start looking for possible signs of underground activity.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
another great place that has a lot of secrets- is the chenney mountian project/norad. they have hundreds of caves and underground bases in the mountains. im doing research and ill be reporting back as soon as im through i the next week. i know a few people and stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Well nobody can know for sure where the underground bases are because we can't get to them. This is just a list of suspected underground bases. At least with this list we know where to start looking for possible signs of underground activity.

Look at the list. Many of the 'bases' are inside active volcanoes (Lassen, Shasta, et al). Building a base inside a volcano that can erupt at any moment isn't very smart. Volcanoes in the U.S. are covered by seismometers, gravitometers, tiltmeters, etc. If you are trying to be 'secret' building a facility inside a geologically unstable mountain that is constantly monitored you won't be secret very long.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

I think you prooved Dave_54s point with this post.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
forget active volcanoes. they have underground moon bases listed for both the soviats and americans (ok at least slightly possible). then there is a base listed on mars co-habitated by for germans and japanese. now i would have to go out on a limb and sudjest that that base would be a remenant of ww2? btw i don't realy think that ww2 era japanese/germans would realy work as both seemed to think that THEY were the "master race"

now as for the first map of the us, i have seen that map before about underground base networks. unfortunately with listing moon and mars bases i end up suspecting most of that site. now if they were to provide EVIDANCE on non-earth bases, then just mabe it could be looked at in a creadible light. hey it is poissible but not very probbible especialy on mars. prove them to me PLEASE, cause ifthey exist then there is a decent spacecraft arrount i could ah....... borrow.

top topics

join