It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Found On Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Can anybody tell me if this is for real?

I was doing a search for Disk's,Circle's and such.
Yes i am still trying to solve Black Labyrinth
And I found this.

www.fffast.com...

In a breathtaking recent discovery, analysis and enlargement of an old Apollo 16 photo of the Ptolemaeus crater on Earth's moon has yielded a stunning new image.

It appears that there is a crop circle on Luna.

Immediately below is the original photo. The red square indicates the approximate area near crater Ptolemaeus that was examined

The crop circle can be clearly and unmistakably seen in this multiply magnified section of the image above.
Apparently NASA engineers -- intent on looking at the crater -- never noticed the crop circle in the nearby rugged terrain

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas, It looks fake to me but I am no expert.

switchblade

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I vote fake.

Interesting idea if wheat grew on the moon

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I vote fake.

Interesting idea if wheat grew on the moon

I was wondering about that...lol

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
stop the presses.....you've got a satire site here....

Experts also detected a "malty" fragrance emanating from the image near the bent strands of wheat

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh man I remember a picture I took of the moon through my telescope and I saw something like this! I got the picture and here it is.

Ya right, this little work of art took 15 minutes to do. That picture of the "crop" circle on the moon is pretty fake to me. Looks like it was just copied and pasted from a real cropcircle and imposed on a lunar background. I'll get my telescope and look at that region tonight but for now it's pretty cheap looking and fake. The resolution of the crop-circle is higher than the rest of the picture, BS that it was magnified.

Ahhh.... another thing for Richard Hoagland to nag about.

=

[edit on 6/30/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My initial response to the picture is that it looks like a crochet covered button, placed on the picture. Sorry. But if I had other views maybe that impression could be changed.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OMG that "photo" is soooo bad. I call Photoshop though the quality is so poor that they probably didn't use a sophisticated program like photoshop so I call Ms Paint.

Notice how blurry the moon is compared to the sharpness of the "crop circle". lol

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hahahahaaa!
Someone at least had a sense of humour !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
that is the famous 'milk hill' formation. it has a LOT of really cool features, mathematically speaking.
the moon photo is an obvious photochop job. but, at least they pasted a real crop circle on there, and not one of those lame, 'team satan' ones.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
OMG that "photo" is soooo bad. I call Photoshop though the quality is so poor that they probably didn't use a sophisticated program like photoshop so I call Ms Paint.

Darn you I was going to make that joke when I saw the first post, but luckily I read the rest first before making a fool out of myself!!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow!! Look at this:

We're done for!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Darn you I was going to make that joke when I saw the first post, but luckily I read the rest first before making a fool out of myself!!

Hey are you saying I made a fool out of myself? lol

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Very nice job, everyone.
Really, really it is. MSPaint fo' sho'.

I think we've all had our fun, no?

new topics

top topics

join