It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Century 21 ad and eminent domain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hope this is not already on here somewhere but I am pretty sure I did a thorough search.

Has anyone else noticed that Century 21 TV add (sorry could not capture it or find a link) where the family pops into another family’s house while they are eating breakfast and say “Nice house, how much”
House owners,” it is not for sale”
Invaders to invader children,” Kids go pick out a room”
House owners,” it is not for sale”
Invaders,” sold!”

In light of our recent constitutional butchering by some obviously past prime individuals given virtual unlimited power for life this above situation may very well be something many homeowners/small businesses will be seeing in the future!

Also, did you happen to see the article on the LOST LIBERTY HOTEL ?
source

Wow- let’s go for it! Track down ALL the property of those five individuals, hidden in LLC’s, or under family members, etc, come up with some excuse for developing it, submit a proposal and have them thrown out on the street at OUR determination of Fair market value/just compensation. To top it off – once they relocate continue until they finally have departed this earth knowing what it is they did to the future generations of Americans and what it feels like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Some where there is a petition to agree to stay 7 nights in the year following the building of the lost liberty hotel- sign me up twice if it causes funding to be generated for this project- as well as any of the ‘other’ developments on the land of these generation robbers.

The particular wheenie mentioned in the above article had half the police force surrounding his cherished property when the proposal hit the streets- not like a common man could do that- we cannot even have a restraining order enforced when it is against a specific individual and worried about coming to harm. Sounds like a total abuse of power- are these guys immune to prosecution? Would they just have one of their other buddies just let them off? What gives???

edit to shorten link

[edit on 30-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
BTW, the Judges house is discussed here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com... (closed thread)

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
woah, talk about tenancy at sufference, and by legal terms they wouldn't even be tenants!

Just Horrible...

Like I said in my other reply, this will get thrown out soon out enough, like howard dean's arse serving as chairman of the dnc...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
BTW, the Judges house is discussed here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com... (closed thread)

I checked out the other threads and read your source regaurding the Justices precious home.

Ahh, the devine echo. Everything you do comes back and smacks you upside your head.

Karma is devine intervention!

top topics

join