It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar, some credibility at last?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Not to take anything away from the obvious hard work that went into this site above but...I rarely take any site seriously that sports animated GIF's, rainbow coloring and space backgrounds. Perhaps I'm picky but I normally find information from sites like that to be highly suspect.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Preest]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Not to take anything away from the obvious hard work that went into this site above but...I rarely take any site seriously that sports animated GIF's, rainbow coloring and space backgrounds. Perhaps I'm picky but I normally find information from sites like that to be highly suspect.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Preest]

Ahwell, i guess if your a scientist it doesn't mean you have the skills and asthetics for web design also. Looks to me like the standard basic html website most people who are usually busy with other things than learning anything other than basic webdesign make. Most people who don't know much about creating images for web often assume a .gif is the proper choice, there is a subtle art to creating efficient yet quality web images which isn't something a novice would really think about or possibly have the software to do.

You can always view it without style if you want, change the browser to override it if thats a problem.

I don't know how good the content is but it seems worthy of a look and maybe it would look a bit more suspicious on a very well designed site that looks like it has a mystery budget behind it?

I'm going to go through it later and see what comes of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ahwell, i guess if your a scientist it doesn't mean you have the skills and asthetics for web design also.

It also may simply lead to somebody who simply copied work onto a clownish website and did none of that work him/herself. *shrugs*

Sorry but, once again, I make it a point to avoid sites that use the starship Enterprise as "back" buttons.

Perhaps it's me just being skeptical but if there isn't more like me the UFO community is going to be in a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

His company does have some good ideas for hydrogen fuel powered automobiles. As far as credibility goes on the UFO subject, well here's what I say:
My opinion/best guess:

Bob was hired because he didn't have the best credentials. He was shown nine models of the craft, each of which was a step in the tech development process, but he was told they were all from different races or that they were all just different models.

He was shown the inside of the craft so he could see that the seats were small. He was then told that there was an accident where some people died from opening up a "reactor". This put fear in him and made sure he looked but didn't touch anything. They fed him a line of bull about Aliens and even allowed him to see a fake Alien through a window. Then they told him the power source was element 115.

Then unbelievably, they let him know when the "test flight" was going to be. He goes and sees it when he wasn't supposed to. They kick him out. He believes everything they led him to believe. All of which is wrong. He tells us all this false info, and passes a polygraph because he believes it. Mission accomplished.

Seats are small because they used midgets to test fly the things. They did this to limit weight. The chairs and stuff were small and cockpit was small all just to save weight. At Roswell, someone saw one of the dead pilots and his skin was green as certain medical issues will cause green discoloration of the skin upon death. This started the short green Alien fiction that so many bought into.

Making people believe that they had to make element 115 or they wouldn't be able to build one of these was the main purpose of fooling Bob Lazar into revealing the nonsense they fed him. The message is "Don't try, it's too difficult, you need an element that doesn't exist to do it". The truth is "All of you can do it, and you don't need any exotic power source to do it!"

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have watched him being interviewed on uTube. He seems really straight and sincere. Nothing shifty about him at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
This guy is a different guy from the last email I received from them. It is legit. You can email United Nuclear from their web site dude.

Lazar receives grants from the government for secret research. I've been trying to tell you people this!!!!! He's back in like flint with the government/military and they work together now. He has his Los Alamos National Laboratory security clearance back too!

Classic stuff. He never worked for the government before but he sure as hell is working for them now. LMAO

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

His company does have some good ideas for hydrogen fuel powered automobiles. As far as credibility goes on the UFO subject, well here's what I say:
My opinion/best guess:

Bob was hired because he didn't have the best credentials. He was shown nine models of the craft, each of which was a step in the tech development process, but he was told they were all from different races or that they were all just different models.

He was shown the inside of the craft so he could see that the seats were small. He was then told that there was an accident where some people died from opening up a "reactor". This put fear in him and made sure he looked but didn't touch anything. They fed him a line of bull about Aliens and even allowed him to see a fake Alien through a window. Then they told him the power source was element 115.

Then unbelievably, they let him know when the "test flight" was going to be. He goes and sees it when he wasn't supposed to. They kick him out. He believes everything they led him to believe. All of which is wrong. He tells us all this false info, and passes a polygraph because he believes it. Mission accomplished.

Seats are small because they used midgets to test fly the things. They did this to limit weight. The chairs and stuff were small and cockpit was small all just to save weight. At Roswell, someone saw one of the dead pilots and his skin was green as certain medical issues will cause green discoloration of the skin upon death. This started the short green Alien fiction that so many bought into.

Making people believe that they had to make element 115 or they wouldn't be able to build one of these was the main purpose of fooling Bob Lazar into revealing the nonsense they fed him. The message is "Don't try, it's too difficult, you need an element that doesn't exist to do it". The truth is "All of you can do it, and you don't need any exotic power source to do it!"

Excellent fairy tale. Totally unbelievable. As though the US government would employ someone without training or academic credentials in order to stop people from trying to make a UFO! It's ludicrous.

By the way. A soldier now dying from cancer has put on the record that he saw a live survivor of the Roswell crash and that the alien's skin was orange-gray, not green.
www.--.com...
If you are going to spin fantasies out of facts, at least get your facts right.

edit on 19-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've believed Lazaar for years, so has almost everyone I've revealed him to. The man is well spoken, doesn't contradict himself once, and even had that test pilot...(I forget his name) even go on the record and admit he saw some of the Area 51 test flights at the designated time with Bob when they drove out to the desert. There's video footage somewhere of Bob jokingly saying "And soon I'll be killed for saying all of this" or something to that affect which true to form, almost did happen. There have been several attempts on his life and by no means do I think he has ever lied.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Snowden, the NSA whistleblower was a high school dropout and not even a government employee but a contractor got a top secret security clearance to view any thing he wanted to. That makes Lazar's story even more believable that he got access to top secret info.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone

I suppose you would be able to educate us on this "truth", wouldn't you? So I'll be the one to ask: How exactly can all of us do it, without any exotic power source?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join