It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar, some credibility at last?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'd like the files too.

And Es, I've never doubted him from the day I heard his stories, but then again I don't doubt alot of things here.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Most people do not put much faith in Bob's stories but the reasons for that are worth looking at.

Most people feel that the US government has been putting out Disinformation for years, and part of that is ruining anyone who has any real information to share. Can anyone name a person who was the target of this sort of Disinfo attack but the UFO Community saw through it? I cannot, I suspect Bob was, but it is pretty much impossible to prove.

But if you accept that the government has done this, then we should have a list of people who were discredited in this fashion. Since we do not I can only say that the government efforts have been successful.

We expect impossible standards from our witnesses, if even a single thing they say turns out to be untrue then a huge number of people will instantly write them off. Kinda sad really, but very human.

They keep doing this, and we keep letting them. It is indeed fortunate that we are not all so easily taken in, and that some of us have the courage to stand up to the 'Community' and say 'we do not buy this attempt to discredit.'

Cause frankly, and this is said with all due respect to all the fine people who are here, and those who are elsewhere honestly, and intelligently, looking for the truth, but the 'Community' sucks. It is just as ignorant, as easily manipulated, as knee-jerk as any other group of humans. For every good solid person there are 1,000 people who simply do not think.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/3/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
good comments guys

i think the reason we are giving lazar far more credit today than we gave him say, 3 years ago

is because of the Events Since

The events have suspiciously looked exactly like a govt whitewash job
they didnt kill him no way; hes too popular

they dont kill people much anymore anyways; it happens but its becoming very rare
they are evolving with the times; they cant create too much heat u know
our "free" society makes hits on people like lazar too Risky

anyways; Lazar has officially "shut up" and wont talk about Anything UFO related
Lazar has his own buisness; where he got the $$$ money no one knows; and its even wierder because this guy didnt have this $$$ a few years ago

*im assuming that based on circumstancial evidence...hell my whole post is 100% speculation*

i want to reasearch this and find out WHO gave Lazar the $$$
If he got a state grant or whatever thats totally mundane, but if Someone gave it to him Id like to know Who
because that person i have a feeling; is somehow related to the military or one of the militarys 'fronts'

where am i suppost to look?
Online? or do i need to go to New Mexico librarys??

I Live 100miles away from Roswell NM, im in Lubbock Texas
I can research anything within 200 miles in person

Example: i can go to new mexico state library and find docuements of Lazars tax returns etc...and then go from there to find further $$ information

But im not sure if this is the correct approach???
Someone who knows more about this process please drop me a hint

Should i start with his tax records or a different type of record?
And can i do it online or will i need to go in person?

Hey and maybe I can even save up some $$ and make a trip to Lazars HOUSE in a few months *sometime this year*
and i can interview Bob on camera

ill get a video camera in a month or two *after i save up some spare $$*
and so it would be sweet if i got him to agree to my amateur "interview"

I will first NOT mention aliens and just talk about normal stuff
Like his new buisness
can ask a few Questions about that

And we can ask him about his particle accelerator in his backyard

And maybe we can get a on-camera demonstration of its abilitys if Mr Lazar doesnt Mind

What other Non-Alien Questions can i ask mr Lazar??

And near the end; I will start asking vague- overgeneralized alien questions
The reason i will make the words as 'non-alien' as possible is so maybe i can sucker him into accidentally answering a few questions LOL

It really sounds like a fun field trip idea; and id be willing to save up a few extra bucks $$$ to make the trip; plus i live next door so it wont be very expensive at all
what part of New Mexico is bob in?
You guys said it was New Mexico right?

Ill need to find his phone # too , so i can maybe ask about if a non-alien interview would be ok with him

id really like to see if his particle accelerator works at all; its worth a one day-drive

anyways ive been meaning to take my wife over there this year too
she hasnt ever seen the Real Mountains

so it wouldnt be any problem to find bob and stop by his crib

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
muzzleflash,

Forget that ,.. Tell him you want to talk specifically about ETV's and Uup. Tell him he's an important figure in Ufology and you want his opinions. If he's not willing to do that , then start from there making concessions.

If he turns you flat down , wait a week or so , and call back from a different number ,( pretend you weren't the guy wanting to talk about ETV's ), and ask to talk about his partical accelerator.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hydrogen Fill'er Up!

Okay finally I found the link to this hydrogen solution, yes Bob Lazar is online for something to counter monster gasoline prices people are facing.

A good hardware solution generates hydrogen from solar panels, no reliance upon the grid which is optional for this process. If you already have solar panels on your house, go to it!

[edit on 5-9-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks great. My immediate question is how is the Government involved? Who is behind this? I hope it is just a "few good men." You Americans gotta do some research on this. Anybody live near Lazaar and United Nuclear? Go to the Department of Small Business or whatever you guys call it and get info on United Nuclear. Who is the owner? Sole proprietorship? Limited? You should be able to get all the info - names of owners, their addresses and phone numbers.

It looks great. For the initial price of about $8,500US, you could pay for that setup in about 5 years, using about a $2000US a year average gas shell out. Moreover, we are helping our environment. It is nice to have control like this: that generator is the kicker - having the ability to create your own fuel at no cost to you (or near zero).

I request that you Yankees run a check on the business and post the info in this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know what the hell Lazar would gain out of making up a story like this. Why the hell would he spoil his successful career by making this stuff up?

We need more Lazar discussion around here. An ATS guest discussion would be amazing

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I believe Bob, I believe that he is the real deal. But was vanished socially by the media and suspicous UFO researchers. His story is most compelling.
We should definitely have him on ATS.

A brilliant man indeed, what a shame that the people don't give him a fair chance.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
He is a bright guy, and seems smart enough to have the background he claims. Just not smart enough to take the information he had public.

It always comes down to this, doesn't it?
SmartPerson + Information = Information
SmartPerson + NoInformation = DisInformation
StupidPerson + Information = DisInformation
StupidPerson + NoInformation = DisInformation
There is only one way to tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's an email I just received from Lazar's company United Nuclear in New Mexico:

"Sorry, we don't keep information on Bob, or comment on his past
experiences.
These email address are for technical questions about our products
only.
Please note that Bob is not the least bit interested in the subject of
UFOs,
and the people that work here have nothing to do with what happened to
Bob
almost 20 years ago.
Yes, there are Military people who come and go here, but we cannot
comment
on United Nuclear's business partners, or any contract work done by
United
Nuclear."

-Dave Franklin, R&D

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
OK, if that email is legit, what the hell is the military doing over there?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This guy is a different guy from the last email I received from them. It is legit. You can email United Nuclear from their web site dude.

Lazar receives grants from the government for secret research. I've been trying to tell you people this!!!!! He's back in like flint with the government/military and they work together now. He has his Los Alamos National Laboratory security clearance back too!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
After hearing the old art bell show with lazar 1000's not to mention John Lear side of lazar storys im starting put stocks in these storys. But then my brain and common sense will tell me as if there going to let a guy with that type of information loose ?. One story that i do find hard to believe is that after Lazar told lear that he know where that test the UFO's at 51 they both went up there to check it out. They where busted by local cops and let go ?. Then the next day Lazar's boss sent for him and he does not remeber what happen ?
Why did the US goverment enforce the 10/10 or 20/20 they made him sign ?. Lazar says he signed his life after before gaing access to S4 or 51 so in some of the paper they most be a way to lock him up for ever for spilling his guts on the matter ?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
After hearing the old art bell show with lazar 1000's not to mention John Lear side of lazar storys im starting put stocks in these storys. But then my brain and common sense will tell me as if there going to let a guy with that type of information loose ?. One story that i do find hard to believe is that after Lazar told lear that he know where that test the UFO's at 51 they both went up there to check it out. They where busted by local cops and let go ?. Then the next day Lazar's boss sent for him and he does not remeber what happen ?
Why did the US goverment enforce the 10/10 or 20/20 they made him sign ?. Lazar says he signed his life after before gaing access to S4 or 51 so in some of the paper they most be a way to lock him up for ever for spilling his guts on the matter ?
Best to make one feel safe to keep info secure than to have someone in fear spilling info non-stop.

Also

1. If you choose to store the Hydrogen as a compressed gas, you'll need HUGE tanks, and many of them, since Hydrogen isn't very dense, so a tank really can't hold all that much. In addition, you'll be driving a giant bomb. In a collision, expect to die in a huge fireball/explosion.

Yup... totally worth getting.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
alrighty I'm making this a post not about Bob Lazar but about element 115 the so-called "key to anti gravity" I dont know nothing about Bob Lazar except he said he worked on reverse engineering a ufo propulsion system and he said he worked at S-4

saying that this element 115 came from a supernova eh? now of course it would have propertites that are just wow....think of it what is a supernova ...a star exploding...meaning a material thats VERY DENSE ..maybe just stay with me here
at any rate stuff from supernova our scientists here on earth would KILL FOR beucause it came from a star it was subjected to pressures and forces that WE COULD NEVER copy here on earth with our present tech... so what kind of propertites would stuff from inside a star have...just think about it

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
lazar , out of hiding ?

after all this time ?

hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
lazar , out of hiding ?

after all this time ?

hmmmm....
Do some searcing... you'll see him pop up with the company a few times.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora

1. If you choose to store the Hydrogen as a compressed gas, you'll need HUGE tanks, and many of them, since Hydrogen isn't very dense, so a tank really can't hold all that much. In addition, you'll be driving a giant bomb. In a collision, expect to die in a huge fireball/explosion.

Yup... totally worth getting.

You'd only get a fireball if the tanks ruptured and the hydrogen hit a spark, but then again, you'd get a fireball if the Gas tank does the same wouldn't you, yet they are pretty sturdy.

If the Hydrogen tanks get a leak or a puncture without a flame to ignite them, they'll just dissapate very quickly and lose pressure, it won't burst into flames or even explode and turn into a shrapnel bomb. It will just hiss like all hell for a few seconds until it's pressure is even, go shoot a SCUBA tank, you'll be utterly dissapointed if you expect a bomb like scenario, a short ride rocket maybe, a bomb, nope, same deal. You can't start a fire without a spark (and i'm actually listening to Bruce Springsteen right now of all the music to have on).

Hydrogen won't turn to flame because it looses pressure and it won't ignite if it's quickly asperated, like natural gas if it's dilluted in the air, it looses it's flammable properties pretty quickly. Hydrogen is everywhere, it's one of the fundemental elements in the Universe, things would blow up all the time if it was that reactionary without being under dense pressure.

You could make those tanks an inch thick, they'd be pretty strong. It would take a fair accident to rupture those and in that case, you'd probably be lucky to get out anyway, i doubt the hydrogen tanks would be an issue at that point, it would probably only create a 'flame-thrower' affect rather than a massive bomb until the pressure is gone because flame won't travel into the tank if gas is exiting at a high rate. A lot of cars would have Hydrogen in their suspension, back-door gas-lifters etc. It's often used for compression lifting. It would be safe if it was setup correctly.

I want one, there's a few of them out there thou, it's the most obvious next step in our energy evolution. The NWO just need us all tagged, databased and controlled via law before they'll allow us to roam free. The energy wars right now are just excuses to elevate the powerful and widen the gap, terrorism is an excuse to legally re-write the law to serve the powerful. When the energy wars are resolved, we'll be tagged and databased and under their thumb - then we'll see free energy. No one will leave money and power in the ground and that's exactly what fossil fuel is, there's no need for it as a mass energy source at this point in humanities evolution.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have traditionally placed Lazar in my "grey basket" because I really couldnt say with conviction whether he was real or not, only that he was an enigma, possibly a combination of both facts and fiction.

I remember when I first heard about his updated life, I began to move more over to the side of supporting him. I know that last time Lazar was in circulation, he was totally bankrupt and had been busted by the cops on some very trumped up charges. When I saw that he had a major business of his own, had a nice house, and even a particle accelarator in his yard, that set off a few bells. Where did he get that kind of cash? It certainly wasn't from money made selling his story, as that actually cost him money, and alot more.

Now I hear hes working for the government, though I dunno how true that is. But it seems that the more we observe Bob lazar, instead of becoming more apparant and readable, he instead grows into an even bigger mystery.

It just keeps getting better and better!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I have always liked the guy. Not very scientific I know, but it works for me.

Yeah, disregarding all evidence either way for a moment, I've always had a good feeling about him.

Is there any evidence to support that Lazar is currently working for the military / government? It's been a while since I looked at his company's website but I don't think there is, is there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join