It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar, some credibility at last?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Found this at Jim Marrs' site, i'm quite impressed with this author and the content on his sight is usually pretty good.

Supressed Technology

I recently read a PDF which describes how to make a hydrogen powered car, suprisingly easy.

What if...Lazar is real, his claims are real, this is a big if, I know the general concensious is that he's a fake, but after reading this on Jim Marss' site, I dunno anymore.

Could be be made to look like a hoax to silence him?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sounds good!

May prove that Lazaar wasnt such a liar after all!

But what he said about getting element 115 from a super nova, does that mean that he thinks we've recieved it from an alien race?

Mic

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nice find.
I still don't know what to think about him either. I think anyone who can build their own particle accelerator has got to have some formal education from somewhere. One thing for sure, sooner or later we will know the truth. If it turns out element 115 is the key to anti-gravity, he will be vindicated and people are gonna be asking a lot of questions... it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In addition to finding his name in the Los Almos phone book after they denied knowing him, I also believe the US Government denied he worked for them as well and Lazar actually came up with tax forms that state he did work for the government at the time he says he did.

The government still denies he worked for them even when confronted with this info.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lazar's tax form from the US Government!

And they still deny that Lazar ever worked for them!

Mic

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
...the tax forms that Lazar produced featured a employer ID number which was traced to a contracting firm at Los Alamos. Additionally, Lazar was able to reproduce some detailed maps of the facility where he claimed to have worked. They were later confirmed to be accurate by other contractors who had spent time at the lab.

Let's face it, Lazar had a whole heck of alot more to lose by going public with his info than he stood to gain. Also, the government had a tremendous amount to lose by him going public and them allowing it. Simple logic would tell me that Lazar is the real deal. History should have taught us by now that the government certainly has the wherewithall to make virtually anyone a "non-person". I think he'll be vindicated in the end.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by kozmo]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That's true, they can make a paper trail non-existant in no time, as well as make a "person" non-existant in no time. It's not that hard for them to do these things. That's what the CIA and NSA is good at. I always thought Lazar was for real.

I just which he'd testify before congress on these UFO issues!

[edit on 30-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
That's true, they can make a paper trail non-existant in no time, as well as make a "person" non-existant in no time. It's not that hard for them to do these things. That's what the CIA and NSA is good at. I always thought Lazar was for real.

I just which he'd testify before congress on these UFO issues!

[edit on 30-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

I agree. Bob Lazar is an honest scientist and victim of the government, not a disinformation agent. It is good that he is getting some good press.

As far as testifying before congress is concerned, it would be a waste of time. Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project is proof of that.

It would be nice if someone could get him for an ATS interview. With all the ridicule directed against him, no one can blame him for keeping a low profile.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
It would be nice if someone could get him for an ATS interview. With all the ridicule directed against him, no one can blame him for keeping a low profile.

I just posted on BTS a couple of days back that id like to see an ATS interview with Lazar, i tried but failed to get a contact address or e-mail for him!

Mic

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've emailed his company United Nuclear, and they said he doesn't talk about UFOs anymore and they don't forward any emails to him with the word UFO in it. Good luck, he's done with the strugle.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Very interesting!
Two things that still bugs me is that Friedman said Lazar couldn't answer "simple" scientific questions, which he should have been able to answer, and the fact he couldn't prove that he even graduated college(maybe a government job there, eh?).

Maybe he is a disinfo agent with just enough suspicion to keep the myth alive, or maybe he's the real deal. I hope for the latter

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
funny u guys mention this lol

ya lazar built a particle accelerator in his backyard lol

he says he wont talk about UFOs anymore

lets make a guess why...

They Told him "Shut Up, here run this buisness and get rich$$$$$$$"

So since $$$ Talks
Lazar Walks

well he did tell us alot of stuff before they shut him up

I didnt know what to think about lazar until i saw they paid him to shut up
now im thinking hes probably telling 'mostly truth'

lol
does anyone know exactly where he got the $$$ for the Company?

i just wanna know if the gov gave it to him

that would explain alot

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that you don't actually have to be a scientist to work for the government in special projects. I know quite a few people that worked as hobbists and they have well over what would be considered a masters in Engineering. some people just understand how things work really well. As for simple questions, I've noticed that a few really samrt guys lack any real comman sense and get stumped really fast. Also if he was a self made scientist he might have a different view of how to ask a question. Some people have the nuttiest ways to remember things

-Aza

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nobody has seen any proof of what Lazar has said , so id put him in the same room as David Iche people with mental problems I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Old Bob, and his 'sports model'.

While I am well aware of the problems associated with him, and the fact he is not generally an asset to a converstion about UFOs, I have always liked the guy. Not very scientific I know, but it works for me. As to what he really knows, that is of course a question separate from the man.

He is a bright guy, and seems smart enough to have the background he claims. Just not smart enough to take the information he had public. He survived, but I am not sure how much of what he eventually told was accurate, how much was speculation, and how much was false to protect himself.

I do think he knows some things, but they are hidden in layers of protection. I am pleased he survived to tell his tale but I wish it was more useful.

To my knowledge he never said 'I made it all up'. Most people eventually admit to a hoax, especially after being universally denounced.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is interesting alrighty, i'd A) like to talk to him personally and gain some opinions about him personally B) definitly invite him to ATS

So a guess speaker event with him would be most interesting, but he could be very well be silenced.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Though Lazar may seem as credible as watergate...I have always believed his tale.

There are too many details, and too many coincidinks to be chance.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I've always believed Lazar too, I thought it was kinda obvious that the Government had shut him up, and that's why he doesn't talk about UFOs anymore. He's whole life and his family's life's on the line I suppose.
It makes me wonder how much more he knows about these things.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It's unreal how quick the tables have turned around here. Back in the day nobody, and I mean NOBODY, believed Lazar's claims. All of a sudden you all do? Crazy.

Anyway, the story itself posted by OP was a nifty little read. I'm curious to see how his hydrogen car pans out in the future. Would defenitely like updates.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Does anyone have any files saved from bobs old website? I would like to read up on all that he said again. If you do can you send them to me. [email protected]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join