It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is from someone with a TS SCI clearance!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been emailing a guy named Sam Morgan who was a colonel and base comander at Woodbridge RAFB in Enland, a big wig at NORAD, and some other TS company. I asked him about the rumor of the TR-3B and it's propulsion, and the Aurora. Get ready, here is what he said:

"First you have to understand just what a plasma is. A plasma is made up of atoms that have lost all of their electrons and therefore they have a strong positive charge. You can move a plasma with magnetism or any negatively charged item. However, nothing about this would affect the G-forces on an air crew. G-forces on an aircrew are the result of centrifugal force.

Top Secret SCI means Top Secret, Special Compartmented Information. For special projects you can have special levels of security and one comes to mind. The move of the headquarters for Air Forces Europe from Lindsey Air Station to Ramstein Air Base was titled the "Back of the Envelope" Study. Everyone that was privy to that information had to sign a paper showing they had been briefed. Then, if there were any leaks, they would know who had the information.

The Aurora is an aircraft that is supposed to go very fast in the exoatmospheric area. All airplanes have two speed limits. The Q-limit is a measure of the strength of the front of the airplane and it is a low altitude speed limit. The F-105 had a Q-limit of 810 knots calibrated which is a little over 900 miles per hour. If you went much over this speed you could start failing the structure of the airframe. The other limit is a Mach limit and it is a speed limit to keep from over heating parts of the airframe and the engine intakes. The F-105 had a Mach 2.2 limit. By flying exoatmospheric you can avoid a Mach limit.

About rea 51, you would be disappointed if you knew everything there."

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And.....?

Or is that it?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Uhm - I'm not sure what your point is. Is this some kind of revalation?

BTW - wouldn't you think a colonel with top secret clearance would be a bit more careful than to start emailing people over the internet about his work? They can stick you in jail for a long time in the UK for that sort of thing.

How do you know he is a colonel anyway? He is probably just some bored 15 year old sat in his bedroom in Poland or something. He hasn't said anything that couldn't be gleaned from about a million web sites.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Gee, he must be correct cause he has a TS

Just cause someone has a TS, does not mean they know things.

Hell I bet many people on ATS have a TS......

Once again, meshuggah1324, you are being naive and falling for
someone elses droppings...err I mean crap.

Does he have proof? Proof he is/was a Col?

Why would he tell you if it is true?

If it is true, he is in violation of numerous disclosure agreement laws and should be punished as such...a Traitor, espionage..etc..etc

Some People fall for anything

[edit on 1/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
None of which he said was actually top secret he left out the top secret parts to stay safe

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well according to the email you could tell his name, location, and branch. And most likely his rank as part of the Displayed name. Only network admins have the power to alter your display name in on a Military email acct.

But you don't get to colonel by sending TS info through unsecure email to people who do not have a need to know or the clearance to know it.

oh yeah and one more thing I forgot. No colonel is a big whig an NORAD.

[edit on 1.7.2005 by jnkhampton]

[edit on 1.7.2005 by jnkhampton]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Regardless if the info in the original post is right or wrong, i have some advise for you meshuggah1324.

Never bother sharing classified info on ATS. It gets lost in the stories and fictions all over the sight, and hald the people who respond will only claim you don't know what you are talking about...which is funny, because they don't know either.

ATS is entertainment, not a place to dump secrets. When I first signed up, I tried to share some info but people didn't care because it was much more mundane than they wanted. ATS is about attacking power or reality even if its classified facts.

That being said, the Aurora is know because its in use and more and more people see it every day. Thus info leaks...yes, even through email.

The funniest thing on ATS is the idea that classified info is more than just shielded from public view.

People on ATS base thier view of conspiracy, government, military, and all sort of things on movies and stories. How non-entertaining must it be to learn, yes, sometimes secrets really are just an email and a loose-lipped man.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Regardless if the info in the original post is right or wrong, i have some advise for you meshuggah1324.

Never bother sharing classified info on ATS. It gets lost in the stories and fictions all over the sight, and hald the people who respond will only claim you don't know what you are talking about...which is funny, because they don't know either.

ATS is entertainment, not a place to dump secrets.

People on ATS base thier view of conspiracy, government, military, and all sort of things on movies and stories.

Why do you think I quit doing my research online!

Well Said Quest! Allow me to point one thing out though: Most, but NOT all of us walk in the door with preconcived ideas! I KNOW I'm Not perfect and I will never clame to be. Like everyone else here, I have beliefs and oppinions, and a prespective of the world that has been shaped by my experiences. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong! However, I try to be as open as I can, and keep my oppinions from clouding my judgement.

That said, Thank you for your effort to share with us! You raise some very intresting points that made me think about my own research into Black Project.

Based on what I know about aircraft structure and material strength. I get the feeling that the combination of Mach Limit, and Q Limit (which you mentioned), might limit the practical Max Speed of an Aircraft to around Mach 4. I know higher speed have been reported, but I not sure if they can be sustained without damaging the airframe and engines!

My research on Groom Lake despelled many of the myths and popular beliefs abouth the base. What we found was nothing more then a highly classifed research facility. Most of the wonderful stories, like the huge multistory undergound base are not even close to being true! Knowing how people react to the truth, I opted not to press for our data to be made public. The problem is People love myths and roumors! The Same is ture of the Research on the B-2. It Does NOT have Antigravity technolgy, and it Never did. The Airframe is electrically charged because RAM uses eletromagnetic interferencs to work.

Sorry to say it, but most people don't want the truth, they want someone to prove their fictional world is real, even if it isn't!

Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Area 51 is important---to the AF. It has a radar cross section laboratory (you want to be in a remote area to have low radio noise) and probably runs the successor to the SR-71, whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
As an aviation buff i'm interested in Area-51 for that reason, I understand that it does not house anything truely alien, but if S-4 can be confirmed, there might be some extra-terrestial stuff there.

I'm 99% sure the TR-3B is real and this alone proofs to me that we use some alien technology for our deep black projects.

Also, the Roswell incident provided irefutable proof that something happened and something was covered up, general consentious says that aliens crashed there and I tend to agree.

I believe RAM, hyper-sonic aircraft and gravity cancelation technology was all derived from alien technology which crashed to earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
And would you like to show me some substantial proof for your evident "U.S. uses of alien technology?" Oh oh wait lets see- oo some more wonderful evidence from lunatics in the country, or EVEN more incredible stuff!!!! a guy who claims he saw the aliens himself and hes in the army! wohoooaaaa!
People in the ATS forum often times gather much of their research from internet sources and other such flimsy evidence points. I would like to see for once maybe someone on ATS read and quote books, conduct interviews with individuals in their topic, and MAybe just maybe actually gather information and evidence DIRECTLY instead of taking from a conspiracy-theory site.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thank's... Now i got the point eith the plasma...

top topics

join