It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Parliament Expresses Concern About HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It is known that the UK has conducted its own scalar research and has at least one scalar installation somewhere in England.

Although I cannot find evidence of this being spoken of under UK control, I did find this report:

Here is another incident that represents a stimulus to the British government, to see if the British are aware of scalar electromagnetics.
Again, this is a CIA report released under the Freedom of Information Act, so the details are reliable.
On Sep. 10, 1976 British European Airways flight 831, flying between Moscow and London and over Lithuania at the time, observed an intense ball of light above the clouds below the aircraft. The light was so intense that it lit up the sky in the entire vicinity.
The concerned pilot reported the glowing object to the Soviet ground authorities with whom he was in contact. He received the harsh instructions to ignore the light, and essentially to continue on his way out of there.
Here we see an incident involving a small, intense Tesla globe, of the kind with which the defense could "service" objects that had already penetrated a large midcourse globe, or aircraft approaching the defended area.
Obviously the Soviet authorities were tracking the aircraft, and knew it was in the vicinity. It seems logical, then, that they deliberately placed the brightly glowing ball beneath the aircraft so that the pilot and crew could not fail to observe it.
The strange message to the pilot was simply designed to increase the intensity of the stimulus. The stimulus was to be something like, "The Soviets are doing something in research and development that allows them to create intense balls of glowing light at a distance, and place these objects in the air in and around aircraft, possibly to intercept them." The purpose, of course, was to observe the British government's reaction after the incident was reported by the pilot upon his arrival at London.
Again the reaction of the British -- and the U.S. as well -- was as predicted. Again we showed that we knew nothing of scalar electromagnetic weapons, and did not recognize one when we encountered its effects.

www.cheniere.org...

And a bit more disturbing...

In that atmosphere, and in the need for money, the KGB allowed leasing of the earlier longitudinal EM wave interferometers to a consortium of the Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo. They did this only after they had tested and deployed their great new quantum potential weapons. That class of weapon is the dominant weapon on earth. Five nations now have it: Brazil, Russia (KGB), China, and two nations friendly to the U.S. The deal to lease many of the earlier LWIs to the Japanese Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo was consummated at the end of 1989, with a down payment of $900 million in gold bullion as "up front" money. I don't know what the lease per year was and is, but probably something like a billion dollars a year. So the rogue Japanese acquired longitudinal EM weapons and that technical know-how. In fact, the Yakuza is producing certain kinds of those in its own facilities in Japan now.

www.cheniere.org...

What is scary about the above is that more countries than that have access to scalar weapons, including Israel, South Africa, Australia, UK, and quite likely North Korea.

And, as I had mentioned before, the first wartime use of scalar weapons came when the Space Shuttle Columbia was brought down by the Chinese in a bid to prevent the invasion of Iraq:

A scalar-burst strike on the US space shuttle Columbia has struck a debilitating preemptive blow to Anglo-American plans for a Middle-East takeover.

Psychological warfare tactics were to the fore in continuing pre-conflict skirmishing over the planned US-UK invasion of the Middle-East. This time the blow was devastating, as the Columbia ran into an electromagnetic 'wall,' in the sky over Texas.

On Saturday 1st February, 2003 a scalar Tesla Howitzer weapon --aimed at downing the US space shuttle Columbia was phenomenally successful and will leave red faces in the Pentagon.

Despite the media spin of an unfortunate accident, the nature of the crash of Columbia was evident from eyewitness accounts. The telltale sonic boom from the deployment of the weapon was so strong: "It was like a car hitting the house or an explosion. It shook that much," John Ferolito, 60, of Carrolton, north of Dallas, told the Associated Press.

www.indymedia.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Russia is concerned because they are scared and frustrated. It seems anytime they come ten years from being on the technological par with America or the UK, they fall (thankkfully) 50 years behind us.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
thank you dragonrider

that was very interesting read

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Russia is concerned because they are scared and frustrated. It seems anytime they come ten years from being on the technological par with America or the UK, they fall (thankkfully) 50 years behind us.

ahh more western propaganda
, do you actually belive this?

read this

www.vlf.it...

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Outlander]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ummm, yes i do. There was period where russia had virtually no money for technological ventures. I know people who have seen Russian military equipment first hand, and it is definantly crap. YOU actually believe that Russia is better off military wise than the US? If so you have no knowledge of both, at all.

Lol, and as to that foolish article, these are the first things our military would disrupt/destroy. You don't think we already have a gameplan for this kind of stuff? And no, Russia does not have scalar tech, making them even MORE scared of the US.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dont go anywhere yet I've got some Q's for you lov!

Thanks for the u2u as well

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ummm, yes i do. There was period where russia had virtually no money for technological ventures. I know people who have seen Russian military equipment first hand, and it is definantly crap. YOU actually believe that Russia is better off military wise than the US? If so you have no knowledge of both, at all.

Lol, and as to that foolish article, these are the first things our military would disrupt/destroy. You don't think we already have a gameplan for this kind of stuff? And no, Russia does not have scalar tech, making them even MORE scared of the US.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by goregrinder]

you sound like the american muhammed saeed al sahaf now
, seriously though..
my father was a pilot so belive me i know our stuff

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Outlander]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hehehe, told ya DR would save the day....
Very knowledgeable asset to and of ATS.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

you sound like the american muihammed saeed al sahaf now

ummm, right. My father was a spook in Bosnia for the majority of the 90's. He saw alot of Russian spec ops and alot of their more technological equipment. It's sub-par in comparison. anyway, nice digression of the post, i believe this was about HAARP.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Outlander, you sound rather familiar in a $trange way...

I do however agree, ZEVS is similar to HAARP, although HAARP still holds the sway on the market for scalar tech. However, that doesnt lessen the threat that ZEVS poses against unarmed or undefended targets (which is the majority of the world).

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have found a few things out about the UK programs/projects that have been going on over the years, but right now dont have the time will post over the weekend.

blackwidow

PS: you got your way, its back?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

10-30 years not 50 although I wouldn't be surprised if they are using some 50s tech. As for tech, the Russkis make realitively cheap, easy to maintain weapons which do considerable damage or barely any at all but the first two usually are true.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I was just having alook through "The Black Vault" site, seeing what they're up to. And came across THIS identical article which was posted on the 17th Aug, under the heading "The Russian state Duma had expressed concern about (HAARP)"! (Two days after I posted it here, strange that) !

blackwidow

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
haarp not mentioned in the us media either

top topics

<< 1   >>

join