It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC, Something is not right....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was going over the video of the WTC first plane crash and realised something was not right. If you watch the video, towards the end there is a black object moving quite fast clear across the top of the WTC towers.

From the bottom left then over the top of the WTC towers then it looks like it lands on the other side. I have provided some screen shots and the video I got them from.

The thing that astounds me is that this object is clearly going over the towers but what on earth could move that fast and go that high up???

1st Plane

I screened 5 of 'em, take a look,

This one is a little hard to see.

I'm not sure if anyone has covered this subject yet, I tried searching but came up with nothing both on google and here.

It has most def. freaked me out as I have never seen anything like it before. Oh it cannot be debris as it defies the laws of physics. Debris falls to the ground.

This was clearly coming from the ground, over the top and back down again.

peace

[edit on 30/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

[edit on 30/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Helicopter,

News teams had them in the air

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Aliens, they wanted to see what was happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There are lots of reports of UFO's during 911..

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
First punch a hole through the Eye of Providence on the back of a one dollar bill. Look at the pictures again peering through that hole. You can clearly see chemtails comming from the back of the UFO. This is a clear indication the CIA was spreading explosive chemicals around the WTC sites, this is why the buildings collapsed. Proving once and for all the NWO lead by the evil Bush empire was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing.

Hope that clears everything up for everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It coule be any number of things...for instance, a bug or bird close to the position of the camera...it would apear to move very fast as it is close to the camera and has a short distance to go to pass through the framed area. Also, its out of focus in relation to the towers, indicating it's much close than they are.

I'm guessing (an educated guess) a bird.

Anyway, lots of discussion already on objects in the air during the WTC attacks...do a quick ATS search.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
It coule be any number of things...for instance, a bug or bird close to the position of the camera...it would apear to move very fast as it is close to the camera and has a short distance to go to pass through the framed area. Also, its out of focus in relation to the towers, indicating it's much close than they are.

I'm guessing (an educated guess) a bird.

Anyway, lots of discussion already on objects in the air during the WTC attacks...do a quick ATS search.

Do you, HV, happen to have a clip in between 4 & 5 that could determine if the object was at least in between the camera and the tower?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
First punch a hole through the Eye of Providence on the back of a one dollar bill. Look at the pictures again peering through that hole. You can clearly see chemtails comming from the back of the UFO. This is a clear indication the CIA was spreading explosive chemicals around the WTC sites, this is why the buildings collapsed. Proving once and for all the NWO lead by the evil Bush empire was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing.

Hope that clears everything up for everyone.

Is this kind of sarcasm really necessary? If you cant keep with the thread why post. You have posted this same quote before; it wasen't that clever then and it isn't now. If you want to be cute BLOG.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Is this kind of sarcasm really necessary? If you cant keep with the thread why post. You have posted this same quote before; it wasen't that clever then and it isn't now. If you want to be cute BLOG.

Yes, yes it is necessary. Why? Because threads like these are a waste of space. Also, what exactly is the point of this thread btw? And what does it have to do with the WOT?
Like everything else about 9/11, this has been discussed already.
Maybe we need a new search system, or people who know how to use this one.
I found this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and well, kurt is saying the same thing about this being discussed

theres lots of threads about this.

Alot of stuff is also buried in the dozens of 9/11 threads.
So whaaa.....go blog yourself.

And have a wonderful day

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Actually you will find that Thatsjustweird is quite easy to ignore. Just pay him no mind. But I have to say that whining over "wasted virtual" space is hilarious to say the least. WHO CARES.. I think it's totally cool to rehash things sometimes.
If the moderators don't like it, THEY will close/combine this thread. Personally I find the thread interesting and I might go look at other threads concerning this matter as well, thanks for the 'reminder' on this issue.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You have voted TxSecret for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Excellent, informative post.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This footage was shot by Jules Naudet and shows the first plane hitting WTC 1. The mysterious object could not have been a news helicopter since it would not have been on the scene before the first attack. I think it may be a fighter sent it intercept flight 11.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Like I said before, it was probably a bird much closer to the person taking the film.

My pet peave? 1 - people that post just to ridicule (Thatsjustwierd specifically)

2 - people that post without reading the thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It looks like a bird to me, probably a swallow because i have seen them on the other videos as well. I couldn't even see the plane hit the tower and it didn't sound like a normal jet liner either.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As Hector said, the footage was shot by Jules Naudet. Wether it is a bird or not, your decide. Here are some more links to similar Pictures.

Link1
Link2
Link3
Link4
Link5

I dug these out of the ATS Archives.

Thanks

Aldarion

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The pics in those links have been discussed on here many times before. They, IMO, and the oppinion of many others, are parts of the plane (probably wheels) that flew throught the building and were found blocks away.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If that is an F-16 fighter/interceptor, wouldn't the pilot have already attempted to shoot the plane down over the Hudson or the East River?Plus, it could have been aliens on their way here to see what was transpiring. Another thing, it might have been a traffic helicopter from one of the radio stations. It could have been a bird or a flying insect also. It is also true that one of the Pratt and Whitney J-57s from Flight 175 landed blocks away from the towers.

[edit on 08/07/2005 by gimmefootball400]

new topics

top topics

join