If a 757 really did hit the pentagon, then I have some questions to ask.
1. If the wings of the airplane really did hit the pentagon, but not make a hole, wouldnt the engines make a hole?
2.wouldnt there be debree from the wings and the tail
3. isnt the fuel of the plane in its wings? if so then when the wings shattered hitting the pentagon, wouldnt fuel spread everywhere creating a much
larger fire then was seen.
4.where are the seats of the passengers?
5.where are the passengers or the remains of them?
6. where is the luggage of the passengers?
7. How come the hole is so small? usually the airplane is way smaller than the hole. look.
8. how come the security tape date is sept 12?
9. why doesnt the plane in the security tape look like a 757?
10. some wittnesses said that the plane hit the ground before hiiting the pentagon if so, then why does the grass look so good?
11. how come the hole inside was so small?
12.wouldnt it be hard to fly a 757 2ft above the ground going around 350mph? dont forget the ground is not perfectly even.
13.how come this piece of debris is not burnt? no black marks? if you put a spoon over a candle fire for a second it gets black. The pentagon fire is
much hotter www.pentagonlawn.net...
14. as you can see the N on AmericaN is by the wing of this 757
the wings carry fuel. why is the debris in #13 so unharmed?
On the other side of the plane the N is near the front. but in both cases, if the debris flew that far (look at pic. in #13) wouldnt it go through
could the gov. have placed that piece there?
15. how come there arent any photos of 9ft wide engine debris
16. why arent there more photos or videos of the crash? isnt the pentegon supposed to have high security?
17. what about survelence cameras from other places or citizens? there had to have been at least one citizen who recorded it, or one survelence camera
from another place.
18. The last BIG question! If a 757 really did hit the pentagon, then why doesnt the government give us more evidence?
I dont want to believe that it was an inside job, but evidence points in that direction. If I had more proof, then maybe I would change my mind.
[edit on 30-6-2005 by John bull 1]