It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunking the myth: Linking Iraq with 11/9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Bush 'exploited 9/11' in Iraq plea

www.guardian.co.uk...

In his prime-time speech at Fort Bragg military base, the president mentioned September 11 five times in 30 minutes as he argued that withdrawal from Iraq would leave the US open to more terrorist attacks.

Oh yeah just like those WMD's huh?

They should have competitions at US schools like "come up with our next pretense for war" or "invent a bad guy". It would be soo much fun... wait.. this sounds like homework for people at the JFK SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You're awfully quick to post a link to point out (once again) how much of a DOLT our President is.

Okay, I'll assume you don't believe the "Al Queda REALLY IS in Iraq!" Argument. Fair enough....BUT...check out THESE links, which or course, state a different point of view. Unless, of course, NO AMOUT OF PROOF will suffice. (Just for grins. Hey, what's the harm...eh?)

www.hrw.org...

www.iraqinews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.fas.org...

www.csmonitor.com...

www....-------------------------/library/history/terrorist-organizations/ansar _al-islam/

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nice selection of propaganda there Toelint...keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
LOL And the Guardian is the shining beacon of Truth, Justice and Freedom...Whateva!

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
LOL And the Guardian is the shining beacon of Truth, Justice and Freedom...Whateva!

I would be very suprised if one could label ANY high street publication as such!!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
You're awfully quick to post a link to point out (once again) how much of a DOLT our President is.

My point was more along the lines of: "look how this guy can stand there and spray fecal matter over large areas, by just opening his mouth."

Also: "look at how you guys take it and grin"

Those were my points.

And while dissing the guardian... it IS one of the few INDEPENDANT newspapers left in england... or is Murdoch and co a better source for you daily dose of propaganda?

Also toelint what was your post, after reading some of the links i dont see what your point was?

They were all about Ansi al -whatsit... now my post was about bush STILL going on about 9/11 and using that to explain how great Iraq (the war there) is.

I know it must be hard to say coherant with all the propaganday flying around our ears these days.. but please stick to the point OR at least try to establish a link.

You seemed to reply to my post about the amount of time Bush said 9/11 in his speech with "look at this info on Ansi al -whatsit". Whats up with that?

[edit on 30/6/2005 by Corinthas]

JAK

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Actually The Guardian has a well respected reputation for honest journalism.

Looked into it's reputation? Read it often Toelint? Read it at all before you badmouthed it here? I doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be attempting tp cast aspersions on it as you are rather than addressing the topic. Why don't you debate the article rather thatn trying to discredit the source when you so obviously know absolutely nothing about it's standing?

This Guardian is not credible - You know the truth, check out Rotten.com. Yes, thanks for that.
I'll be on it later.
I'm sure every single one of the sources you mentioned has just as credible a reputation for actual journalism as The Guardian.

I'm bored to tears with this pathetic option, you don't have an argument and are floundering, grasping for straws. I am not saying what side I come down on, just seperating the chaff from the wheat.

Jak

new topics

top topics

join