It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome back NANS!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just saw you were on line, hope you are well

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Does this mean I can't make fun of the French anymore???

Nice to see you back Nans....

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The french surname of Jacques CHIRAC during the last elections campaign was "superliar", and he had been re-elected with 80 per cent of votes ! You see, french have sense of humour too...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey Nans, good to hear from you. Whats new in France? Haven't heard much in the way of news from over there.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nans... Long time no see... How have you been?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This summer, sun killed about 3000 person (Almost third aged) in France. The governement started the White plan, a special mobilisation of medical workers to manage peoples who had heat attack ! Last day, every places in France was about more than 40� Celsius...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

i am pleased that you are back. anything happening in france?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20030815/wl_afp/france_weather_politics_030815043915

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nans is going to slap you, hehe....

For us yanks, 40 Celsius, is around 104 Farenheit...

What's up with no AC in French hospitals Nans? You'd want AC just for air filtration and such, if not cooling.... I hope you guys get that taken care of....as this is going to happen more often in years to come....

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nans is going to slap you, hehe....
For us yanks, 40 Celsius, is around 104 Farenheit...
What's up with no AC in French hospitals Nans? You'd want AC just for air filtration and such, if not cooling.... I hope you guys get that taken care of....as this is going to happen more often in years to come....

Air Cooling is not very sane for hospital, because viruses can devellop in the cooling air system... What they use in hospital is alsmost the FMV, forced mechanical ventilation.

In paris, with heatwave, Ozone pollution increase also.
Actually in Paris the air-quality indicator is about 3 (BAD). When it get 4 (very bad), an anti-pollution with cars forbidden in center of towns start.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome back Nans.
You were missed and also thought of here recently when an article was posted the other day concerning the 3000+ deaths in France. A few asked where you were and if anyone had heard from you and if you were ok.
I'm am glad that you are ok....many are praying for your countrymen and for others being effected by the 'heatwave.'
Good to cya.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
AND CONGRATULATION

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WooHoo nans is back!!!!! Hope the heat waves passes soon over there.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I heard the pollution is really a big problem in Paris. Hope they get that worked out.

Gazrok
Don't you dare make fun of french people. j/k
Maybe Nans is here less often, but I'm french too

So don't exceed the 3 jokes a day limit lol...Just kidding. As long as it's jokes with good taste.

Nans, bonne chance avec la vague de chaleur! Oublie pas de boire beaucoup d'eau

Et bien sur, tout comme les autres, j'suis aussi tr�s content de voire que tu viens quand m�me vister ATS � l'occasion.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good to see NANS is alive and well, and not heat stricken.

I didnt know you liked the Dirty Pair! I think I still have like three tapes of it somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
excellent Nans returns (wheres all the extra smileys when you need them)
, nice to know your still around nans

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Morbid, I didn't know you where from france. J'ai aussi vu quelqu'un (un nouveau) de Nantes.

There was also VZH, Camille, but she diseapear since a few too. maybe she will be back in september.

And, OF COURSE, in the francophony chapter, there is mister Ultra-Phoenix. (Qui vient d'ailleurs de m'envoyer un U2U tres color� et bourr� de noms d'oiseaux
) Mais il est belge, donc ca ne compte pas. ( J'espere qu'il ne va pas lire ce post !).

--------------------------------------------------------------

SKEDI, I'm a dirty pair fanatic. My favourite Dirty Pair version is the ADAM WARREN COMIC one. I also like the classic manga (first serie). I dont like too much the FLASH version. I dont like the character design and they are less "fun" and make less collateral damages than in the 1st serie.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ma ch�re Nans, t'es revenue!
Welcome back, Nans: over 600 million posts since you were last here -see if you can find the one that was conspiracy-related.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Cool, je savais pas qu'Ultra-phenix parlait francais. En fait, je ne suis pas francais- de france, j'habite au Quebec. Je considere seulement que l'appellation "francais" me convient d� au fait que c'est ma langue native, mais j'avoue que �a peut porter � confusion. Heureux de voir que nous ne sommes pas seul!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Air Cooling is not very sane for hospital, because viruses can devellop in the cooling air system... What they use in hospital is alsmost the FMV, forced mechanical ventilation.

Of course, I meant air conditioning with the appropriate filtration and ventiliation, etc....works much better...

Morbid,

Nans and I go back a ways with the French taunts, hehe....
It's all in good fun. She makes fun of our big mac munchin', world policing, and I make fun of the beret wearin' Jerry Lewis loving....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join