It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really strange dream or something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok this actually happend last night. The dream was very strange to me but it made complete sense in the fact that it could of been any number of places that "might" exist.

The dream

I awoke to grey walls and alarms going off. I got up off the bed that was setup for people that were on watch that night and immediately donned what appears to be an enviromental suit. I started through the security door using a badge and pin number. There is a secondary lock to the door in the operation of a tone pad. After a series of tones the door slides open and i enter to what I saw as a Hive. To get to the central core of the Hive there is a series of door needing both a badge and pin to unlock. Normally it takes forever to converse these but having a duty badge, that has a simple pin number such as 0000 i can access the door pretty easy. As i make way to the final chamber the automatic decontamination system starts spraying me down. After I get a quick spray I run into the central core of the Hive. The core of the Hive is shaped like a Hexagon and it houses some of the most deadly viruses known to man ( and unknown to most). I quickly check and listen to the insuit radio as someone indicates that a sensor went of in the location of central core alpha omega ( an unknown sample that is unclosed in its own vaccum sealed sarcophagus. , which is also sealed magnetically as well) I have to do a throught check of the sacophaguses seals and systems to find where the leak is. After 20 minutes has passed another team had finally arrived to help me on scene. I claim that there is a weakening in the magnetic seal and that is what has caused the alarm, while another person claims the seal for the vaccum is broke. I started to argue with the person given the level of experience i have had with the system being one the initial installations team. After 5 mintues of arguing the other person, who had higher authority, decided to do it his way. I told him that i wasn't going to die and i told his team to leave or they would die when the fool broke the seal. Two of them decided to follow me, the other one stayed behind. As we got out the alarm hit critical and then we heard the screams. I slammed my fist down on the emergency systems button in the decontamination chamber and darted for the other door. I could hear the 6 inch thick door seal behind the regular one as i closed it. Then I heard the yellow signal of the room being flooded with gamma particles. The screamed died out and the shrill squeal of the radio in my suit hurt my ear. After navigating out of the Hive, i was greeted by two generals one Army the other Air Force. I was to report at 0700 to give them the report of the what happened. I knew that protocol asked for an inquery, and i knew that I didn't want to tell them that we've been reporting that the seal has been weakening for some time now. The other person who I knew was reduced to a more primal fform of materials, was one of their more trusted individuals as he did everything they wanted and always told them what they wanted to hear. I got off duty and turned over the badge and went down to my quarters. At this time I noticed i was underground and the walls were made of rock.

I woke up shortly after

I spent most of last night trying to get to sleep but i fell asleep later that night. I didn't watch anything that night as i went to bed early because i had to work a morning shift.

any thought or ideas?

-Aza

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Could be watching a bad situation that did or will occur through someones eyes. If so then that will suck cause those viruses probably will or are out.

Unless You were the guy and are in military or government then i'de watch out for sure.
That would be worthy to be shown to someone if it were to happen...glad you didnt just not say anything

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
THe thing is I knew that the virus never made it out of the room. When i made it into the decontamination chamber the button i hit was the failsafe switch. What happens is another metal door slides down from the ceiling and magnetically seals against the door. After a period of 2 minutes the air is sucked out of the decon room and it is vaccum sealed. and I don't know how the hell i know this.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You knew megnetic shield was weak but can a virus get through like that and you wouldnt know or was it just a close call? Maybe its still weakening right now and thats what its all about.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It is certainly very strange, I've had many dreams like this, for no apparent reason. I used to believe that they were there to warn me about something (they were mostly about UFO's), and since I do not work with, or never have even seen a UFO, I don't think they had/have any meaning anymore. My advice is to see if you have any more dreams like this, and if so, you should write it down. If I were you I'd keep a log of these dreams.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Actually yes you should keep a log just in case you forget a minor detail and because it helps piece together other dreams like that.

Before I knew anything of the end day armeggedon stuff I had a series of realistic dreams that were showing me these things and when I told my grandfather he showed me in the bible and I was awestruck so now i'm waiting for the massive volcano explosion(Didnt know of supervolcano's back then either or any thing except what kids know-nothing).
My 2 sisters(one not living with me) had the same exact dream that night and others like a sequal and we all know it's going to happen.

Yours is either a warning or a sign.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Or....the more likely conclusion would be that it's just a dream with a no meaning. I've had many dreams similar to that. There are a million causes for that, but very few would be "warnings of the end of the world." In any case, I'd stick with keeping a log, and maybe seeing where this goes.

Wisdumb, you sure do have alot of paranormal experiences. Alot more than me, and I'm a paranormal investigator....hmm...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No i meant that for mine ... his is probably just like some warning so dont take it the wrong way..which way is wrong though?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This dream to me ment we have something locked up and that it is slowly going to force its way back up and rear its ugly head. Disease, virus, alien, or demon I don't know. But somethings amiss in the land of USA. I will try to see if i can find out or continue the dream in hope of discovering a truth or if I should be a fantasy writer. Either way, works for me.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The dream sounds like the movie Resident Evil....where they keep virus's contained in an underground cave called "The Hive". Maybe you just had a flash back to watching that.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
yeah i've watched that except the problem was it wasn't designed like that lab in the movie. No red queen or supre high tech lazers. If i remember correctly that lab wasn't set up with seperate chambers that could be sealed off from each other. And the virus in my dream was contained in the central core and never made it past that. Though you are right. Maybe i got the phrase hive from that movie.

-Aza

new topics

top topics

join