It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11-Synthetic Terror- Made in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Webster Tarpley is the author of 9/11-Synthetic Terror- Made in USA and George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography which he wrote in 1992 with Anton Chaikin, connecting Prescott Bush, the grandfather of George W. Bush with Hitler and the Nazi Party. The book came out in 1992, has been on internet since 1996 and can be downloaded for free which it has been by literally millions of people. It's been referred to as an internet legend.

Play MP3

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mickmeaney
Play MP3

The recording is about a half hour long and is a good way for someone who is not going to read the book 9/11 Synthetic Terror - Made in USA to get an overview of the analysis of historian and author Webster Griffin Tarpley.

He makes the point that 9/11 is part of a tradition and is coherent with the secret intelligence agencies' methods used by U.S. and British intelligence, in particular, for many, many decades.

I've just purchased the 5th Edition of 9/11 Synthetic Terror - Made in USA, published by Progressive Press, 2011 because it's been years since I read the book and I wanted to see the information he has added about the 46 drills that were going on that day.

Here is an excerpt from "TO DEFEAT TERRORISM, DEFEAT THE BANKERS AND THEIR ROGUE NETWORK - PREFACE TO THE FIFTH EDITION, SEPTEMBER 2011":

The Centrality of the 9/11 Drills, Exercises, War Games, and Operations

The centerpiece of this study is the analysis of how drills, exercises, war games, operations, and various Pentagon and intelligence community activities were used to access government resources and create the tragic effects observed on 9/11. Virtually every important aspect of the 9/11 story mimics or corresponds to one of the 9/11 drills, forcing the conclusion that the observed effects were actually produced by the drill in question going live. The drills and exercises are the keys to everything about 9/11. Yet, may otherwise serious writers in the field simply refuse to acknowledge and discuss this massive and overwhelmingly convincing body of evidence. Many of these researchers prefer the hobby horse of their own trivial pursuits, which unfortunately leaves them stranded somewhere north of the gas station and in the middle of nowhere.

Drills and Deception, from Operation Valkyrie (1944) to Operation South Mistral (2011)

. . . Another and more recent example is represented by the British and French bombing attack on Libya starting on March 19, 2011. This outrageous act of aggression was originally disguised and camouflaged as a military drill. The United Kingdom and France signed an agreement on November 2, 2010 to carry out a joint exercise or war game under a code name variously reported as Operation South Mistral, Operation Southern Storm, or Operation Harmattan. The preparations for an assault on Libya thus proceeded under the legal cover of a sanctioned drill. When the time came, this drill was flipped live in the form of the genocidal NATO bombing of Libya.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If the book is free on the internet it means it's not worth publishing.
Just like it's contents.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

That's the other book which has been out longer.

Worth of content is not to be judged by whether or not money is to be made from it.

That is if one is seeking truth.

edit on 08/28/14 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The Centrality of the 9/11 Drills, Exercises, War Games, and Operations

The centerpiece of this study is the analysis of how drills, exercises, war games, operations, and various Pentagon and intelligence community activities were used to access government resources and create the tragic effects observed on 9/11. Virtually every important aspect of the 9/11 story mimics or corresponds to one of the 9/11 drills, forcing the conclusion that the observed effects were actually produced by the drill in question going live.

Another example of this is the London subway attacks on July 7, 2005.

A fictional “scenario” of multiple bomb attacks on London’s underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring . . .

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 08/28/14 by Mary Rose because: Correction

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

LOL...I like it. But if it was published and sold...than you would yell....moneymaking scheme for the gullible...right ?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
Here is an excerpt from "TO DEFEAT TERRORISM, DEFEAT THE BANKERS AND THEIR ROGUE NETWORK - PREFACE TO THE FIFTH EDITION, SEPTEMBER 2011"

What follows is the first paragraph of that Preface, written in 2011, ten years after 9/11:

This book aims at providing answers to the main questions posed by the 9/11 terror attacks. Its conclusion is that the 9/11 terror assault was a state-sponsored, false-flag war provocation, carried out from inside the US federal government by a private rogue network which is ultimately controlled by Wall Street and the City of London. This war provocation was executed by an extensive apparatus which included the patsies who were identified and demonized by the FBI and the mass media, the moles who served the rogue network inside government institutions, and the expert but shadowy technicians who actually produced the tragic effects observed. The main aspects of 9/11 were bootlegged or conduited through legally approved drills and war games, which were transformed, re-directed, and taken live by small cadres of rogue network loyalists. The overall command center is likely to have been located in an elaborate war room in a private military firm. All aspects of these events took place in a media environment of the most extreme mass manipulation and mass brainwashing. 9/11 was a coup d'état, or better yet a kind of putsch by cliques of generals, top intelligence officers, and other high government officials against the existing US government. It was geopolitical or spheres of influence terrorism, and successfully started a war of civilizations which US and British imperialist institutions have used down to the present day in an attempt to organize world affairs according to their own perceived priorities.

One can see by the cover of the book the label "mole" for:

• Wolfowitz
  • Cheney
  • Blair
  • Rumsfeld

and "patsy" for:

• Atta
  • bin Laden

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose
All that without one shred of evidence.
Just speculation.

It reminds me of the 2012 thing
Nibiru this and Nibiru that without any evidence to back it up.

It's amazing how the mind can make things up.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If one chooses to turn a deaf ear, and chooses not to put two and two together, then one is willfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
I've just purchased the 5th Edition of 9/11 Synthetic Terror - Made in USA, published by Progressive Press, 2011 because it's been years since I read the book and I wanted to see the information he has added about the 46 drills that were going on that day.

Years ago when I came to realize 9/11 truth, there were two things that made it hit me.

One was reading Tarpley's book, and the other was paying attention to the educated opinion of people I considered to be savvy in recognizing the obvious when one observed the footage of the collapse of the towers.

This morning I came across this YouTube video by a YouTuber with the username "Free Fall," which is what one observes in that footage.

Here is the Description:

Published on Aug 30, 2014

William Binney is a former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency (NSA) who, after more than 30 years of service, resigned in 2001 and became a whistleblower exposing the NSA’s unconstitutional programs. He is also a recent signatory of AE911Truth’s petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7 on 9/11. In this interview he talks with Andy Steele about why he signed the petition, the NSA’s spying program, and offers some words of advice to the 9/11 Truth movement on how to pursue justice through official channels.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join