It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/06/2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I actually never heard much about this date by Paranoid Christian Conspiritist, i'm quite suprised, it's only gonna be one day, but it will have the infamous 6/6/06 in it's date, the number of the beast, is this when the Anti-Christ will be born? or at the very least come out of hiding?

I'm not a 100% serious about this thread but I just wanted to share this one with you all.

I'm quite interested that it will be in the Chinese year of the dog, according to David Serenda, the Sirians started the Sumerian civilization, some others say it was the reptiles which is also plausible, Serenda believes they are from Sirius, yes the DOG star, the inhabbitants of the system include an Amphibian race, according to some sites, The sign of Satan is Aquarius, the waterbearer, so is Satan/Enki maybe an Amphibian from Sirus? also according to the book Myth by Kenneth McLeish, Enki is a type of watergod, I can't remember exactly, but I can post it later.

Enki and Satan are often compared with Enlil and God/Yaweh, they were rivals and Enki was the one according to Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy, that told Noah (has a different name though in the Sumerian text) to build an Arc.

I do admit i'm biased since i'm a Satanist (no I don't do anything unlawful like killing inocent beings and no I'm not evil) and I do believe the individual duped by the bible as Satan is Enki, a good being, probably an Alien being.

So will 06/06/06 be just a regular day? or will Sirians land on earth and bring the "anti-christ" to us?

I personally think it will be a regular day
but it would be a fun plot for a movie!!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am quite sure that someone somewhere already has it filmed and waiting to hit the theaters.

I also believe it will be just another day just like any other day.
I happen to be a christian but like I said, I aint worried

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope I didn't offend anyone with this
but i'm just mentioning this for fun...like stated earlier...

Yeah, i'm sure someone already beat me to it, oh well...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I heard that that's the alleged release date for a movie "proving" Christianity to be a huge hoax.

Whatever. I know that Christianity is for real. And believe you me, I have no intention of ever seeing that waste of film.

BTW mankind as a whole is evil (Jeremiah 17:9 I think it is). It's the blood of Christ that redeems us. And hell is not a huge party. The devil is going to burn in hell himself.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
mankind as a whole is evil (Jeremiah 17:9 I think it is).

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says:
"Cursed is the one who trusts man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
17:10
"I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the new number is 616 havnt you heard???? i think its bologna but w/e... ne ways i doubt ne thing will happen...
I am christian as well but if there is a movie i would like to se it to debunk it...

My parents are bush fans and they want me to be but i watched farenheit 9/11 and bush can suck my wang...

((No Offense Implied))

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
the new number is 616 havnt you heard

It always has been, and always will be, 666. Pay no attention to the modern Bible versions. Stick with King James.

They're trying to change it to throw Christians off the scent so they'll take the Mark of the Beast. That's the long and short of it. And I don't have time to write a novel on it right now....

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well it's also my birthday that year.
Sorry about the oneliner but I had to write this.
Have a nice day

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If I was someoen who wanted to do soemthing. Or if I was the anti-christ. I'd plan for this to happen on 6/6/06

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
If I was someoen who wanted to do soemthing. Or if I was the anti-christ. I'd plan for this to happen on 6/6/06

WOW if you were the anti-christ youd be the worst by far... nothing will probably happen if something were to happen everyone would expect it if the anti-christ brought up the mark of the beast on that day everyone would point and call him the anti-christ it will be a normal day just like 9/11 is every year since...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
my birthday is also on june 6th. Gemini power!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wait isnt our calendar off by 3 or 7 or whatever number of yeras anyway? assuming someone is dumb enough to try something on that day (and there will probably be some attention grabbers), whos gonna believe anyone is that stupid?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If we're going to go in to random date theories, why not pick June 6th, 2012 (or June 1st, if you like 616). June is the 6th month, the 6th day is obvious, 2012 (2*(1+2)=2*3=6), so you can get 666 (or 616) that way.

Then, you can throw in the end of the Myan calendar, and the fact that in 2012 it will be the Chinese year of the Dragon, a traditional western symbol for Satan.

Of course, with a little mathematical and symbolic gymnastics, we could do the same for nearly any date.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I found a bit of information at the Last Trumpet Ministries web site. This blurb is from the November 2004 newsletter:

I recently received a wonderful and informative letter from a medical doctor who has been watching and praying and doing research on the events of these last days. This doctor began to record major events in recent days and noticed a definite pattern as the events were evenly spaced and getting closer together. He then referred to I Thessalonians 5:3 which says, “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” This doctor is very familiar with women in travail or labor as they are about to deliver a child, and since God compared the last days leading up to the coming of the Lord with this process of labor, the doctor began to compare current events to a woman in labor. If the current pattern continues, it will come to a conclusion with the revealing of the antichrist on the sixth day of the sixth month of the year 2006 or 6-6-06. Time will tell.

Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...Time will always tell based what is true or untrue, which is all correlated to how disillusioned one is...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

[edit on 4-7-2005 by starviego]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know someone whos birthday is 6/6/66. He has an extream aggresion problem (Hes not nice). But, It was probly just fate. right

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
20th Century Fox is going to release The Omen 666 on June 6th, 2006.

the link
www.bloody-disgusting.com...

Odd

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
considering that june 6, 1006 came and went some time ago, and we're all still here, i'd say everything will be all right.

also, keep in mind that the gregorian calendar has only been around for a couple of centuries. dates are pretty arbitrary things.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Who cares if it is a bad day we al;l die what can we do about it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join