It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified beast(s) slaughters sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.danas.co.yu...

Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to find english translate, but what they say here is that some dangerous beast, wolf or dog like, but still not known what has been slaughtering sheep in region of villages mentioned in the text, further in text they claimed to have caught killed the puppies of the beast while the beast is still at large. Puppies had been taken to Veterinarian institute, and they will hopefully identify it.

I was at my friends when his girlfriend told me of this strange phenomenon, all newspapers covered this story, so it is very like to be true.

They also claim that maybe they killed racoondog this is literal translation, but it would be mistake because this dog is vegetarian, in that case still isn't solved who killed those sheep, sheep were just biten in the neck not mutilated in any other way like dogs would do.

one more link
www.kurir-info.co.yu...

They killed two of them both 10 months old both female without offspring.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dude with these scientists making zombie dogs and messin with animals it was probably an escaped clone or experiment. Or 10..

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Could have possibly been wolves, or similar.

And what are you talking about making zombie dogs?? The simplest definition of zombie would be: "a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force." Where does anything mention what type of animal it could be? Please read into something just a little bit more before begining to speculate on the matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No problem MankoW ill help with the translation

It says about 40 hunters from a few vilages in Yugoslavia are on a hunt for this unknown killer(s).

Among the possibilities are:

-a wild dog or a pack of wild dogs

- praire dog

-a pack of runaway dogs

-a racoondog
, which came from the Karpats across Romania and Moldavia and apparently is known to wonder into this teritories.
A few years ago one was caught in these lands and was also causing damage to peasants there.
On that ocassion an ecologist said they killed a harmless racoondog which is basically a vegetarian

Some hunters disagree that a pack of runaway dogs would be causing this becouse it is well known how they kill they prey, they tear it apart, but here the animals were like cut in half.

All this is sparking an old legend written down by Milovan Glisic in "Rare beast". The representatives of the villages claim that the killer sucks the blood of his victims, leaving a vampire like mark on their neck.

cheers

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Theres lodads of stuff on googles about Milovan Glisic. Only problem is i can't read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Mybe its Chupacabra, same kill method. Lets go on a good old demon hunt!!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Most likely wolves. National Geographic did a Tv spot on the wolves in India doing much of the same on villages when food became scarce.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
and the zombie dogs reference is a thread in Sci/Tech

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
how would a prairie dog kill a sheep lol. they are like the size of my cat or less

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok... werewolves used to kill sheeps
Aliens used to take cows
Chupacabra used to kill sheep

and now.. SATANIZED DOGS....
- KILL SHEEP ?
- YAY! YOU FOUND IT!!

I believe that in a year or something, same guys are gonna say....

"Yes I saw him... He was the Antichrist and he was killing sheep! "

Poor sheep - RIP (everyone's killing sheep nowadays... )

Why can't someone come up and say it was some hungry wolves! Yeah, you kill the wolves' food (deers, rabits etc). And the hell do the poor wolves do ? Go and eat their sheep...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
maybe its some crazy hobo who is actually a fire breathing vampire

top topics

join