It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise says we are not alone in the universe.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry I probably am jumping the gun, I kind of always think that people pick on the famous ones.
Also this statement:

Im tired of ole tom giving his 2 cents to a world who could cares less. Friggin actors, you'd think they cured cancer by the way the media hangs on their ramblings.

It would be useful to see the video, has anyone got a link?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't think less of him because he's an actor. I think less of him because any straight man would have to be retarded to let a classic beauty like Nicole get away.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You can see a clip of the interview here:

www.crooksandliars.com...

Tom's behaviour is classic Scientology communication. They take a lot of courses on how to deal with people they don't agree with. And they hate psychiatists/psychologists. Scientology blames Hitler's death camps on them, for giving Hitler the idea of Eugenics.

This is a classic example of why you don't want to argue with a Scientologist. It's pointless.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I don't think less of him because he's an actor. I think less of him because any straight man would have to be retarded to let a classic beauty like Nicole get away.

Word has it that the real reason for the split is because Nicole was sleeping around with a fellow stage actor -- who made her pregnant. Perhaps his fiancé will be more loyal to him.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Oh man, you took the words right out of my mouth there, i was just about to start typing when i saw your post

cheers

he is an egomaniac, and scientology surely hasnt helped his condition

PS: shes a fox

[edit on 30-6-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

deltaboy: Tom Cruise says we are not alone in the universe.

Each group contends that the aliens showing up proves their own beliefs about them, so therefore it is, to them! Isn't that just about the stupidest thing you ever heard?

Nobody on Earth really knows about the alien races. There is no place for humans to learn "truly" about the alien races yet, except from the aliens.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
War of the Worlds set box office records today around the world. Guess all publicity is good publicity!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nothing more then Signs.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Word has it that the real reason for the split is because Nicole was sleeping around with a fellow stage actor -- who made her pregnant. Perhaps his fiancé will be more loyal to him.

Just for the record, and in defense of the goddess Nicole, the word has it that this is what Tom thought, because she became pregnant and he was suppossedly incapable of fathering a child. The sad part is she miscarried. Of course if she hadn't, it could have been proved later whether the child was Tom's or not, but the damage was done.

Funny, I know it's not for the same reasons as some of you guys in this regard, but as a woman, I lost all respect for him when he left her too. I also have a problem with him commenting on any ailment a woman goes through that no man will ever have to face as if he is some authority on it. How dare any man!

Opps - the topic: His explanation for why he believes we are not alone in the universe, I must say I agree entirely.

[edit on 6/30/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Just for the record, and in defense of the goddess Nicole, the word has it that this is what Tom thought, because she became pregnant and he was suppossedly incapable of fathering a child. The sad part is she miscarried. Of course if she hadn't, it could have been proved later whether the child was Tom's or not, but the damage was done.

Correction: Tom's first wife, Mimi Rogers, has stated publicly that Tom cannot sire children. Period.

ANY pregnancy on Nicole's part proved her fault in the matter

She ain't no goddess...just another loose actress who can't keep it in her pants.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Correction: Tom's first wife, Mimi Rogers, has stated publicly that Tom cannot sire children. Period.

She ain't no goddess...just another loose actress who can't keep it in her pants.

Never knew that! Thanks for the information

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
War of the Worlds set box office records today around the world. Guess all publicity is good publicity!
I contributed to the box office charts, and all I have to say is it blew BIG TIME! Save your money or go see Batman Begins, it was BADASS!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well i be darned, if Tom Cruise says it thats all I need ... for years there have been people claiming we are not alone in the Universe, but if Tom Cruise says it you better believe it FA REAL

ALL HAIL THE GREAT ENLIGHTED TOM CRUISE ...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Well, this sentiment is no more credible than anything Tom has to say about aliens

I supposs every man (or woman for that matter) who suppossedly can't produce children who have subsequently have (and it happens often enough) must have a cheating spouse? Plenty of failed vasectomies and low sperm counts out there, as well as diagnosed infertile women conceiving. How quick some are to judge

Anyway, whatever happened to the marriage is all heresay and speculation anyway. Neither of them have discussed it publicly as far as I know.

And no, whatever comes out of the mouth of any celebrity is not the final word on any subject matter. It is merely a matter of they were asked, and they answered. It's their opinion, just as it would be if the questions were posed to you or me. But you certainly can't judge them for speaking on a topic if the question was posed. You might want to question the interviewer for asking a stupid question though.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If anyone would know about the sexual status of a man, it would be his wife

Sperm count speculations notwithstanding.

Originally posted by Dmitriy
Never knew that! Thanks for the information

You're welcome.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just saw on the news that Brooke Shields is very angry at little Tommy and she will be speaking out about him.

Maybe a alien took over his body and this is why he has been friggin out there since Katie Holmes started seeing him.

First it was jumping off various talk show couches for the new girl.
Then he is a PHD in psyc.
Now he is a alien in a mans body? Who was blown up?
What a weirdo

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oh?
Tom Cruise said so? then it must be true.

# l ron hubbard and # all his clones

top topics

<< 1   >>

join