It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Team...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you, that is truely a quality bit of information put together there. I would really like to include it with the research project.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Thank you, that is truely a quality bit of information put together there. I would really like to include it with the research project.

Thanks, glad to help.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just keep in mind everyone, that we're not just looking for people to try to prove they exist, but to also try to prove that they do not.

If you get a room full of people who believe in the Roswell story, then there wouldn't be any debate at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This project is being reopened. We hope to analyze possible connections between subliminal messages and recent tragedies.

The Subliminal Message Research Project can be accessed by visiting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your support and help!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer any of the messages I've received about this project.

Last month, I am devastated to report, my brother was KIA during security operations in Iraq. I will miss him until the day I die.

We were always close. I truly feel as though a huge piece of my heart died with him.

That being said, the show must go on. I am doing my best to get organized (in my home office, I have stacks of papers RE: this project).

Thanks for your continued support ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join