It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

acces my paranormal experence please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
when i was younger before age six i beleive i lived in a apartment building with my mother and sister. My mom had her own room and my sister and me shared a room and had beds side by side or shared on big bed because we probable could not afford two. We had two clowns which mine was greenish and hers was blueish. We had a shelf beside that bed on which we kept the clowns i beleive although i am not completly sure of the exact location were the shelf and the clowns were. I know i slept closest to the shelf.

That night my sister had a cough and i layed awake for a while just trying to sleep. We noticed that the clowns were moving and i did not have to tell her because I knew she had already seen them. The greenish ones silouete was covered in a greenish glow and her blueish ones silhouete was also covered in a glow except it was blue. They moved there arms and torso around as if talking to each other. I looked at the curtains and these stick men were on them moving around. I looked at them and i noticed they did the same thing over and over again. At one pair that i saw i noticed that one pushed the other down the curtain and the other stick man grabbed the curtain just intime and climbed back up and repeat.

I beleive we ran to my moms room and slept in her room that night and later the next day but them in a closest because we were scared of that experence happening again. A number of days later my mom went to look for them on our request because we wanted them back and they could not longer be found.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by healthyhitter]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Periods are your friends. I really can't read that...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
sorry ill modifie it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is it still not read able?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Were you guys sick? It could have possibly just been your minds playing tricks on you. I remember as a child I had a similar experience. I was so frightened by it, that I took my clown doll and threw it away. Also, how late at night was it?

Thanks.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by JBurns]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
from 10 pm to 1 am. my sister was the only one sick at the time.
It could have been my imagination because the thing with the hand moving and stuff. I used to watch adults make hand gestures and copy them.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Have you never seen Toy Story?! You cought them at it!

P.S.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When I was very young, I had quite a fever.
I had decorations on the walls, etc.
I remember everything being out of kilter, as if I was a little delirious with the fever. LOL, I probably was delirious with fever. I remember being not scared, but woozy.

Perhaps you had sympathetic pains with your sister to explain both of you having the problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

perhaps you had sympathetic pains with your sister
whats that?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, you were both very young. If your sister was frightened by something, her fear could be passed to you. You would be sympathizing with her feelings and they would become your own.
Nothing too unusual, there really.

But, two children alone in the dark at night...it would be very easy for the fear to spread.
And, if she were ill, maybe she became frightened more easily. Kinda like my fever-induced faulty vision.

hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree with DTOM here, when there are young children in the dark at night, their imagionations run wild, and one will say "did you see that?" The others will get even more scared and actually think they saw what the other child was describing.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Demons prey on the weak who have not the words of god protecting them and kids can be easy targets....but people make things up like you were imagining it and such things. They know how to scare and feed off of fear but tell them to go away in the name of GOD and they will be gone.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthyhitter
I looked at the curtains and these stick men were on them moving around. I looked at them and i noticed they did the same thing over and over again. At one pair that i saw i noticed that one pushed the other down the curtain and the other stick man grabbed the curtain just intime and climbed back up and repeat.

Seems like these characters were at play, much like childrem play. Even the part about antagonizing each other by pushing each other down and repeating the process over an over again.

Could the phenomena be induced by a lack of cooperation between yourself and your sister?

Was this play a way of communicating to you two just how you treat each other?

Perhaps something unseen was putting on a puppet/marienette show for a captivated audience?!

Your natural reaction to be upset and afraid is understandable, but I don't necessarily believe that that was the intent on the unknown force.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Where you ill, as one poster suggested?

A few years back when i was 18, I had the worst flu I have ever had. I woke up in the night for the first time and I was convinced that I had an entire planet in my room. The feeling was perculiar, as it was as if I could sense the entire mass of the planet in my tiny little room, it was overwhelming. But, I went back to sleep, knowing it as a hullicination.

Soon after, i awoke again, convinced I had "sold" the Earth to hostile Aliens. I got up, got dressed, put my shoes and coat on and promptly ran out the front door and ran down the road (it was about 3 am too!) looking for these aliens. It wasn't until I made myself physically sick from all the running around that I realised I was hallucinating.

Pretty cool though.....

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting that you are so sure that you seen this display of your clowns moving,

Makes me wonder if it could possibley be you or your sisters own energy causing it,

Sometimes our own mind is more powerfull than we know, Sometimes when we are sick our mind energy can be greater influenced by anger,fustraition ect,

have you or your sister had any other experiences like this after the clown event?

Does your sister still remember this?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Could the phenomena be induced by a lack of cooperation between yourself and your sister?

I think your on to something. its been that way for years

Does your sister still remember this?

yah she remembers this clearly to.

new topics

top topics

join