It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor is now 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Was reading some threads and thought about it. I wonder if he's alive and living in Florida now or if he moves there later.

Oh, isn't civil war supposed to start this year?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
holy paradox batman !

what if he comes to ats and sees this

oh wait, JT clains to have actually met himself when he travelled, and it was no big deal

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He might as well be 3323498234 years old because he doesn't exist. It is just some retard who wanted to sell a book to make some money so he made up some stupid story.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Was reading some threads and thought about it. I wonder if he's alive and living in Florida now or if he moves there later.

Apparently he's somewhere along that age. My question is, why hasn't anybody in flordia seen if the kid really is real.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
He might as well be 3323498234 years old because he doesn't exist. It is just some retard who wanted to sell a book to make some money so he made up some stupid story.

I myself dont believe the titor stuff, but what book are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

I myself dont believe the titor stuff, but what book are you talking about?

john titor, a time travellers tale.......

CHAPTER 1 NOVEMBER 2000

John’s mother in our time:

"John began posting online with my husband’s computer and email address. After about a week, he started using alternate names and Internet routes for his activity. We expressed concern about our security but he assured us we were safe. He said that not only would no one believe him but also the technology to locate him would not be used or could be defeated for a short period. He also had an unusual amount of trust with the people he spoke with online."

John, Page 6:

"You do not rewrite history. I can only affect what happens here just as easily as you can. Why do people in this time period worry so much about time travelers destroying their world line when they have no problem doing it themselves every day?"

sounds like a preachy hoax looking to cash in to me

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Eh, I live in Florida, only I've never heard of this whole John Titor thing. Where in Florida does he supposed live, anyways?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
here is the siste of this guys past tales..
www.johntitor.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight

Eh, I live in Florida, only I've never heard of this whole John Titor thing. Where in Florida does he supposed live, anyways?

He never revealed where he lived specifically, but he lives somewhere in Central Florida.

-Chris

new topics

top topics

join