It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build up of Military Force in the Middle East?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to find out the latest on troop movements to the Middle East... whats happening with the number of land troops, and navy/air force?

I'm just curious and i've tried to search google to no avail... the way i see it is, if an attack on Iran is coming there will be an initial build up of troops and ships and planes...

Last i heard only the 5th pacific fleet is stationed in the Gulf but am i mistaken? Also, i understand that during major troop rotations to Iraq, the number of troops there increases greatly, maybe even doubles... am i wrong in that assumption? If i'm not wrong, then that would be a good excuse to get the extra troops over there needed for Iran...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that the relevant forces would post any details of attacks?

You will find the same as the rest of us via the media. They and us are only told what we need to be told.
I also think that Afghanistan will be the next major assault. Iran , at the moment is on the back burner.
I do have some info on what is rumored to be happening next, but thats all it is, rumors.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Bikereddie]

new topics

join