It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Illuminati Temple?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I couldn't help but notice this article on CNN about the new tower to replace the WTC.
www.cnn.com...

1776, Beam of Light etc..
This can't just be a co-incidence can it?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

Oooh, that evil reference to the date the USA declared independance?

Beam of Light etc..

Beam me up!
The article says that this is to reflect the Statue of Liberty's torch.

It's not, and if you had read the article, you would know it's not... how are either items a sign of anything evil or sinister?

[edit on 6/29/2005 by JustMe74]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
It's not, and if you had read the article, you would know it's not... how are either items a sign of anything evil or sinister?

Some people can't see the forest for the trees, you know? I think Necros is one of them.

A cornerstone was laid July 4, 2004.

I would be very interested to know if the Freemasons laid that cornerstone. It's not uncommon for Masons to do such a thing for important buildings. Again, nothing nefarious there... more a matter of tradition, I think.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What if that beam of light is a signal to "something" out there in space?

Beam me up mothership!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Actually the United States declared Independence in 1777, the first draft was in 1775 etc...
It's hard to figure out why 1776 is so highly beheld in the USA, the Revoltion was already in progress and far from complete.
But anyway, enormous building, beam of light, twin pools of reflection...all sorts of goodies there.
And 1776 ... a date with no apparent significance to either the WTC itself or the incident that occured there.

Just a thought in passing.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Actually the United States declared Independence in 1777, the first draft was in 1775 etc...

Wrong mister necros the birth of American was in 1776!

Happy 4th!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And 1776 ... a date with no apparent significance to either the WTC itself or the incident that occured there.

Are you really unable to understand the significance that 1776 has to the events which transpired at the WTC?!? I don't believe that you're that ignorant, but incase you are just think about this: when people die, we celebrate their birth and their life, not their death. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

1776, Beam of Light etc..

Since the article itself shows the link I'd say that the coincidence goes without saying

The building, which has been dubbed "The Freedom Tower" by Pataki, will remain 1,776 feet, symbolizing the year the United States declared its independence.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It's hard to figure out why 1776 is so highly beheld in the USA, the Revoltion was already in progress and far from complete.
But anyway, enormous building, beam of light, twin pools of reflection...all sorts of goodies there.

Just a thought in passing.

And yet you expect people to take you seriously...

Just a thought in passing...

I'm looking into the cornerstone thing, if I find anything I'll post it here.

[edit] I've read a few articles on the ceremony, as well as cheked out the Grand Lodge of New York's website; no mention of Masons being involved. I have to say I am at least a little surprised.

[edit on 6/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Seriously, though, don't you think they could pay tribute to the Revolutionary War ending, in 1789?

Or add another foot to make it 1777? No, as has been made clear many times before 1776 is important to misguided patriots and another group.

Liberty and Freedom. Just a Tower and a Statue, in good time.

So we will use the traditional number system,
1776 = 1110 + 666

Between the light shining out the top, and the world's ugliest Base to a Building (its gonna be gawdy copper), they should call it the BackGammon Tower!

Cug

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Seriously, though, don't you think they could pay tribute to the Revolutionary War ending, in 1789?

Or add another foot to make it 1777? No, as has been made clear many times before 1776 is important to misguided patriots and another group.

Liberty and Freedom. Just a Tower and a Statue, in good time.

So we will use the traditional number system,
1776 = 1110 + 666

WTF is that? every number above 666 has a value of 666+X

Your current ATS points = 4011 = 3345 + 666 you're so evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
very true, I think its just an artistic design that some architect came up with. I dont think the building has any reference to anything besides being a WTC memorial. I've noticed that on this site people will relate anything to illuminati, masons, skulls and bones etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are you really unable to understand the significance that 1776 has to the events which transpired at the WTC?!? I don't believe that you're that ignorant, but incase you are just think about this: when people die, we celebrate their birth and their life, not their death. Think about it.

I was in Washington DC on that day with my mother. We will never forget the day when so many people died and the awful way in which death came to them. I was in the suburb of Alexandria and I saw the helicopters taking the injured away from the Pentagon. Last year I went back to the USA as I made a pledge that I would. America is a great nation and I look forward to seeing a new building to replace the ones that were lost to wicked and evil men.

Gerard

America is the home of the free and the land of the brave . That is why there are people who hate this land of many peoples and this is why America will endure

God bless America

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by klooney
very true, I think its just an artistic design that some architect came up with. I dont think the building has any reference to anything besides being a WTC memorial. I've noticed that on this site people will relate anything to illuminati, masons, skulls and bones etc.

Akilles is the KING of making something nefarious and evil out of absolutely insignificant things. It's rather absurd, as anyone can make ANYTHING out of something if they want to, but it makes sense to him.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
it's definitely an eyesore

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Makes me wonder what Sebatwerk Axeman and Brother gerard are doing here on this site.

Yeah its built to Illuminati and Occult symbology this is OBVIOUS, the twin towers where full of symbology as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I get sick of Masons spredinging disinfo

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Makes me wonder what Sebatwerk Axeman and Brother gerard are doing here on this site.

Yeah its built to Illuminati and Occult symbology this is OBVIOUS, the twin towers where full of symbology as well.

Symbols have many meaings that is what is taught at the core of symbology!

What is an occult sign to one person is a sign of love to another, your agrument makes zero sense, with out the right context and meaning you can not know what it means.

Also, where is your proof of this occult tie in, I believe its all in your head!

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

We are here to contribute to this debate. As Freemasons we are Free in every sense to debate the subjects in this forum. I can make this pledge that we are not out to destroy toilets, drug people and animals, take part in Devil worship, take part in regime change or any other activity that is wicked and perverse.
Gerard

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Boatphone,

You can be flexible if you like, some groups choose/find definitive meanings for there symbols.

Re-read the thread there is Occult meanings posted in the posts above, for example 1776.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by ThePunisher]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join