It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haliburton Hearing? Feeding our troops expired food?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There was a hearing on C-span that played, and I also heard it on the radio yesterday that Haliburton's food service was feeding our soldiers expired food riddled with ammo, and when one of the contracted workers was opening his mouth about it. He was sent to Fallujah while the appraisers came.
Has anyone seen any stories about this as of yet?

www.halliburtonwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
No doubt that Haliburton corporation is up to no good, and whats the funny thing is? i am not sure but either was Cheney or rumsfeld who was working for Haliburton corporation before working for bush admin...

This corporation need to be shutdown! stealing about 1 billion of american tax dollars.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Lovely Site this Halliburton Watch!

Gets to the point very Clearly with few Graphicons, such as this:

People are Dying - American and Iraqi.

Halliburtion Stocks are Flying.

Sickening.

Makes me even more SICK when I hear people DEFENDING this Criminals!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Amen to that souljah -

Every dollar that haliburton make is stained with the blood of a dead American on the field in Iraq.

But its not only Haliburton, its every company with a finger in the pie.

The American military-industrial complex is yet again showing huge profits..probably the best since Vietnam.

Eisenhower was right -

"This conjunction of an immense military and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence, economic, political, even spiritual is felt in every city, every state house,every office of the federal goverment. We recognise the imperative need for this development. Yet WE MUST NOT FAIL TO COMPREHEND ITS GRAVE IMLPICATIONS. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved, so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government WE MUST GUARD AGAINST THE ACQUISITION OF UNWARRENTED INFLUENCE, WETHER SOUGHT OR UNSOUGHT, BY THE MILITARYINDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DISATROUS RISE OF MISPLACED POWER EXISTS AND WILL PERSIST."

Maybe now that Bush has gained his 30 pieces of silver by the betrayel of the American citizen( and a few billion more) like the judas that he is, he should hang himself..

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
No doubt that Haliburton corporation is up to no good, and whats the funny thing is? i am not sure but either was Cheney or rumsfeld who was working for Haliburton corporation before working for bush admin...

This corporation need to be shutdown! stealing about 1 billion of american tax dollars.

I dont know when or if Cheney stopped taking his deferred compensation from Halliburton , but he still had stock options and compensation coming in from them in 2003.

Its completely ridiculous. All this talk of supporting our troops, and this is what they get. We cant properly equip them to be safe, but we can allow a horrid company to receive bilions of dollars to feed them expired food, and threaten the lives of the contracters working there?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone remember the movie 'Solent Green'?

Maybe there is another reason for hiding away all those soldier coffins.
If you open one will you get some unexpected suprises?
Ammo in the meat?
No blow is too low for Haliburton,
No shot is too cheap.
No profit margin is ever too excessive.

Maybe the soldiers will want to think twice before they eat meat served by Haliburton.
They may be closer to their fallen buddies than they realize.

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Halliburton need to pay there rip off money back and help take out a nice chunk of our deficit...God knows they have helped contribute to it.
Then the big burton boys need to be dropped off in Fallujah, as they had done to the food service employees who dared voice their concerns.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Haliburton corporation need to be brought to justice but we all know this not going to happen because according to the bush admin his corporate buddies are more important than american blood.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Those graphs really are sickening!
Bush, Cheney and the gang can go on and give whatever reasons they want as to why this war has to continue, but i am sure the rising figures on stocks mean more to them than any amount of the human beings dying everyday because of it.

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Halliburton Iraq ties more than Cheney said
NewsMax Wires
Monday, June 25, 2001
UNITED NATIONS, June 23 (UPI) -- Halliburton Co., the oil company that was headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, signed contracts with Iraq worth $73 million through two subsidiaries while he was at its helm, the Washington Post reported.

During last year's presidential campaign, Cheney said Halliburton did business with Libya and Iran through foreign subsidiaries, but maintained he had imposed a "firm policy" against trading with Iraq.

"Iraq's different," the Post quoted him as saying.

Oil industry executives and confidential U.N. records showed, however, that Halliburton held stakes in two companies that signed contracts to sell more than $73 million in oil production equipment and spare parts to Iraq while Cheney was chairman and chief executive officer, the Post reported.

www.newsmax.com...

Old,but still scary stuff..It makes you think!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
joi,

You are right on with this thread! I saw the same CSPAN segment you did, Senator Dorgan from ND challenging the entire Senate to get off their butts and do something that really matters for a change. I would have started a thread, tried to, but could find no sources to back me up. There was a high ranking official in Defense Contract Admin that tried to blow the whistle on this and other blatant contract abuses by H and KBR, but she got canned! Bunnie was her first name. The guy that got sent to Fallujah had his convoy ambushed on the way back. Cheney was Prez of H for a couple years before becoming VP, and as far as I know is still getting money from them.

Wake up America! This administration is selling us down the river of ruin faster than they can pad their Offshore/Swiss accounts! Impeach Bush! Jail Cheney! I'm afraid to say anything about Condi, she is the truly scary one!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm afraid to say anything about Condi, she is the truly scary one!

Whow, good to see I'm not the only one that gets goosbumps and shivers from just seeing a picture of that woman.

If you think Hilary is scary, then what is Condi???

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm afraid to say anything about Condi, she is the truly scary one!

Eek Condie creeps me out..Imagine THAT being our first Woman President...
Thats when I move to Canada

Thaks for your support Icarus. It was tough finding any sourcing this morning, but there is a ton of information out there now regarding the hearings and the evil that is Haliburton.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is nothing new. Troops all over the world are fed with expired food.

One of my friend served in former Yugoslav army. When was inoculated with something and after finishing his service, he had to report to a military doctor in his hometown to receive antidote to this shot. This had to be done because you didn't receive discharge papers if you didn't report to this doctor.

Another friend who served in Slovenian army also received a shot in his arm and when he asked what was it for, the doctor told him that now he can eat everything. Expired caned food also.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Some More Stuff on Halliburton (besides feeding expired food):

Halliburton Hearing Unearths New Abuse

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

I dont think stealing is the correct term however the US preaches the free market and yet contracts are handed on a platter to Hailburton and there are massive farm subsides. What company would refuse contracts on a silver platter ? Its Hailburtons and other enterpises wet dream.

The majority of Americans arent bothered by the fact the much vanunted free market isnt put into practice by the preaches after all Bush was relelected.

joi

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Some More Stuff on Halliburton (besides feeding expired food):

Halliburton Hearing Unearths New Abuse

Great new stuff ThANK YOU!
I wonder how much stuff will come out of the Hali closet this time, and if anything will seriously be done about it

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If this is true then immediate action must be take against Halliburton and they should be palatalized, this is not acceptable if it is true.

Now soulja, your graphs do not show anything criminal, its like this, if more people get into car crashes then the auto repair companies make more money, does that mean they are responsible for the rise of those deaths or crashes? It works like that with everything, cause and affect. If more people die then casket companies make more money, does that mean those companies are responsible for those peoples deaths? The list goes on and on, and unless you have any proof that Halliburton is responsible for the violence in Iraq don't spread speculation or theories which are groundless.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
If this is true then immediate action must be take against Halliburton and they should be palatalized, this is not acceptable if it is true.

Now soulja, your graphs do not show anything criminal, its like this, if more people get into car crashes then the auto repair companies make more money, does that mean they are responsible for the rise of those deaths or crashes? It works like that with everything, cause and affect. If more people die then casket companies make more money, does that mean those companies are responsible for those peoples deaths? The list goes on and on, and unless you have any proof that Halliburton is responsible for the violence in Iraq don't spread speculation or theories which are groundless.

You have voted WestPoint23 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes WP23,

But if you bill for 42,000 meals and you only serve 14,000, that is fraud.

And if you report that the fuel you delivered cost $2.62/gal and take your mark up on that, when the fuel only cost $1.02/gal, or whatever, you are again committing fraud.

If you get rid of all the spare tires around your area so you can charge triple for retreads, that is a very questionable business practice.

Boatphone,

You are a mouthpiece for the ones that are perpetrating these abuses, and guilty by association. Go suck a fuel hose.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join