It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help with signature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can someone help me please?
I am attempting to add the following to my signature

Originally posted by astrocreepWhen you take a belief and place it above all scrutiny as with those above and defend even its obvious flaws as "accepted on faith", my friends you have created your own religion. It becomes as close-minded as any other and develops the same fundamentalist whackos as any other who will go to the same extremes to protect it as any other.

but all I get is an error of
Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/memcp.php on line 380

Warning: getimagesize(files.abovetopsecret.com...): failed to open stream: Success in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum

and of course the sig is not updated.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It has been added to your sig just fine. I can see it no worries.

That error pops up all the time for me too but doesn't seem to have any adverse effect.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks, It seems to have resolved itself.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That's a message that comes up relatively often. If you'll notice, on the bottom of that whole mess it says "profile updated." So ignore it.

Question answered, thread closed.

top topics

join