It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Resistance Says It Will Not Negotiate With Occupation Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This Communique is translated without any changes.

The Answer to the News Articles posted recently, saying that US Forces have Negotiated with the Insurgents and other Rebels fighting in Iraq.

To The Great Iraqi People,

To the Mujahideen, Resistors, & fighters of the great Iraqi People

After our salute,

In the name of all the factions that fight under our command, we declare to you, that we did not in the past present or the future, and will not sit on the negotiating table with the American Occupation forces or war criminal representatives. We also declare: That we did not conduct any negotiations with any person, party or group which either came with the occupying forces or claims to represent the vision of the Iraqi people.

This is yet another game that the enemy plays to deceive his people into submission after they discovered his lies, also to try and create wedges between the Iraqi resistance, Which also shows how much they really know about what kind of people are fighting them.

Rafidan the political committee has issued release No. 12 to explain to our people the reasons behind this new game. Especially the latest claims by the occupiers and their puppets, of them negotiating with us or the Mujahideen Army, The Islamic Army of Iraq, or any of our fifteen factions.

We do not negotiate with criminals and bush must realize that he is defeated in Iraq, and there is no more margin for his maneuver and we will bring to trial all the war criminals and traitors and bring punishment to those who betrayed the religion, nation and people.

We also confirm that an operation was to be carried out to assassinate the so called Iraqi minister of Electricity, A minister to a ministry and nation without electricity;. The traitor, Ayham Al Samaraie, unfortunately the operation failed due to a technical problem.

We will get him the next time!

The Mujahideen Central Command
Baghdad on the 19th of Jamadi the first 1426
The 26th of june 2005

Source:
Information Clearing House

So, Judging by this communique, most of these Armies (The Islamic Army in Iraq, Mohamed's Army, Ansar Al-Sunnah Army) that were mentioned in the Articles how the US Secrety met with the Insurgents are actually NOT in any kind of Contact or Negotiations with the US Forces.

Who has Better Propaganda Machine then?

The USA or the Insurgents?

Related ATSNN article:

WAR: US Held Secret Meetings with Insurgents

Also a Related article about this topic:

More Rumsfeld Lies about Insurgent Meetings

[edit on 29/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Souljah,
Buddy, you know that it is common practice to deny that any negotiations.
Only to be acknowledged after the mutualy agreed upon terms become fact.
This is not just something that is done in the political world (in this case, coallition and insurgent groups), it happens in just about every sector in the world, from common day to day interactions of people to people to corporations denying mergers or whatnot.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Souljah,
Buddy, you know that it is common practice to deny that any negotiations.
Only to be acknowledged after the mutualy agreed upon terms become fact.

I know what you want to say: Denying is the First sign of Guilt, right?

Well maybe Yes, but then again this might be like the Article says:

This is yet another game that the enemy plays to deceive his people into submission after they discovered his lies, also to try and create wedges between the Iraqi resistance, Which also shows how much they really know about what kind of people are fighting them.

Yet another Lie in this vast net of Deception used by the current US Goverment - from Afganistan to Iraq, from Abu-Gharib to Guantanamo Bay.

We have been served alot of Lies, so it would not strike me as a Surprise, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
maybe u should look up where some insurgent leaders as well as political people who have links to the resistance who admitted that they were negotiating, one of their demands is that they lay their arms in return for coalition withdraw, also that they want more influence in the new govt. the only ones who say they dont want to negotiate is Zarqawi and Al Qaeda in Iraq. the ones negotiating are against Zarqawi and his methods on intentionally targetting innocent Muslims.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
maybe u should look up where some insurgent leaders as well as political people who have links to the resistance who admitted that they were negotiating, one of their demands is that they lay their arms in return for coalition withdraw, also that they want more influence in the new govt. the only ones who say they dont want to negotiate is Zarqawi and Al Qaeda in Iraq. the ones negotiating are against Zarqawi and his methods on intentionally targetting innocent Muslims.

And how I am going to look up these Insurgents Leaders?

Do you think that the Information comes through to the Western Media at all?

This is one of the rarest un-manipulated communiques that come from the Resistance - but hey, it will quickly get attacked by all sides.

I dont think Insurgents will Lay down their Weapons so easily.

Did you see any Fall in the Attacks lately? Nope. There is an Increase.

What does that means to you? That the Insurgency is Ending? Or that it is gaining Power?

Even American Defence Minister says, that the Insurgency could Last a little longer then predicted.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

And how I am going to look up these Insurgents Leaders?

its easy to look up in the interviews agreed by the Iraqi resistance.

Do you think that the Information comes through to the Western Media at all?

for example the Times magazine interview a would be martyr.

I dont think Insurgents will Lay down their Weapons so easily.

of course not American troops aint laying down their weapons easily either.

Did you see any Fall in the Attacks lately? Nope. There is an Increase.

it goes up and down so there is a fall.

What does that means to you? That the Insurgency is Ending? Or that it is gaining Power?

it means that they aint winning either. its a no mans land.

Even American Defence Minister says, that the Insurgency could Last a little longer then predicted.

since wen do we have an American Defence Minister? in anicase the Iraqi forces are taking on the insurgents and suffering loses, and recruits still goin high. looks like another battleground in another part of the world. global jihad, remember that there is a global jihad.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
thats all ya got souljah ? we must be turning a corner !

I say exterminate the scum anyway, don't negotiate with pigs that intentionally bomb funerals, hospitals, schools, police stations.....of the people they claim to be fighting for

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

its easy to look up in the interviews agreed by the Iraqi resistance.

What Interviews Agreed with Iraqi Resistance?

You have any Links?

for example the Times magazine interview a would be martyr.

Interesting Interview, but I think its a little bit "Westernized".

of course not American troops aint laying down their weapons easily either.

Ofcourse not - the Oil Reserves will last for 10-15 more years.

I expect US Troops to defend the "Democracy" in Iraq until that happens.

it goes up and down so there is a fall.

Are you sure about that?

I suggest you Read ALL of these articles on the List supplies here:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

in anicase the Iraqi forces are taking on the insurgents and suffering loses, and recruits still goin high. looks like another battleground in another part of the world. global jihad, remember that there is a global jihad.

Have you ever thought that the Iraqi Forces are ENTIRELY made out of Sunni Muslims and the Insurgents are made ENTIRELY out of Shia Muslims.

Does that not look to you as a Civil War?

Global Jihad?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I say exterminate the scum anyway, don't negotiate with pigs that intentionally bomb funerals, hospitals, schools, police stations.....of the people they claim to be fighting for

No, thats not All I got - More to come in Near Future.

Its really not Hard to Defend the Truth - its Harder to Defend the Lies.

And you CANT Exterminate "the Scum", even if you try really hard.

After all, US Forces are Still Illegaly on Foreign Land and are still treated as Occupying Army.

Every Occupation gets a reaction - Insurgency.

And most of the time, the Home Team has the Advantage.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

No, thats not All I got - More to come in Near Future.

Its really not Hard to Defend the Truth - its Harder to Defend the Lies.

And you CANT Exterminate "the Scum", even if you try really hard.

After all, US Forces are Still Illegaly on Foreign Land and are still treated as Occupying Army.

Every Occupation gets a reaction - Insurgency.

And most of the time, the Home Team has the Advantage.

Get it?

yeah, I get it, thats why we beat the brits in the revolutionary war.....or was it because they wore bright red uniforms and stood in a line

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What Interviews Agreed with Iraqi Resistance?

You have any Links?

www.csmonitor.com...

heres one ill get more if u ask.

Interesting Interview, but I think its a little bit "Westernized".

wat do u mean westernized? its just a Muslims martyr.

Are you sure about that?

I suggest you Read ALL of these articles on the List supplies here:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

sure im sure, it goes up and down.

Have you ever thought that the Iraqi Forces are ENTIRELY made out of Shia Muslims and the Insurgents are made ENTIRELY out of Shia Muslims.

Shia Muslims versus Shia Muslims?
u make me laugh.

Does that not look to you as a Civil War?

they been living with each other for a very long time, dont tell me that u start to believe they want to go to war over each other? maybe u need to see Zarqawis intention about Sunnis versus Shiites, after all the Sunni Wahabbi dont like Shiites and i think they still dont like them. of course dats Osama's view not the majority of the Sunni Iraqis.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

wat do u mean westernized? its just a Muslims martyr.

Westernizd in the sense that they did not Translate properly everything he said, or did translate it to make the Story more "Scary" and Fundamentalistic.

Shia Muslims versus Shia Muslims?
u make me laugh.

Sorry. A typing Mistake. I type faster then my Eyes can Follow!

top topics

join