It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New forum proposal - 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think that all 9/11 posts are gonna need its own forum soon.. We're seeing alot more discussion on them lately and alot of really good informed posts are getting buried in oddball forums..

Besides, if we consilidate the posts, it'll make it alot easier for discussion and debate

Just my 2 cents

[edit on 6/29/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I second that and would encorage anyone else who has an interest in 9/11 to make yourself heard on this request.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I agree, with the large influx of new 9/11 threads and a kind of renewed interest it should get its own forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Since I have a tiny bit of support, I'll post my argument..

Here you go out of your way to try and grab the attention of us. You post a number of debates and probably struggle to keep it updated.

Why not just move (if this is possible) all of the 9/11 posts into one forum. Allowing a browser to view every single 9/11 debate we've ever had. All in one place. Instead of relying on a list (thats outdated at times).

And my final argument is THIS

Mainly this:

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,800 from abovetopsecret.com for 9/11

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Over 10,000 search hits for ATS and 9.11

[edit on 6/29/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i like the idea alot,

ill keep revisiting this thread, and if there is a huge cry..i'll bring it up with the council, ok?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i like the idea alot,

ill keep revisiting this thread, and if there is a huge cry..i'll bring it up with the council, ok?

There we have it people. If we want it, it'll be brought up to management. Post here if you support it..

Democracy is great when it works!
ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it is true there are allot of 911 threads, I know Seekerof made a 911 folder but does 911 warrant it's own forum? I would suggest just moving them to Politic@ATS if anything at all.

I took this to the DISC Forum for some feed back
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I would suggest just moving them to Politic@ATS if anything at all.

I disagree, at this point 9/11 is the biggest conspiracy of our time. If it dont belong nothing does.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The whole War on Terror should be moved to P@ATS as I've said before and I agree 9/11 does need its own sub-section of this due to the interest it has.

It would help both areas out a lot.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I would suggest just moving them to Politic@ATS if anything at all.

I disagree, at this point 9/11 is the biggest conspiracy of our time. If it don't belong nothing does.

Very True; I only suggested P@ATS because it would boost the viewership of the Forum

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
WOT is about conspiracies, some feel the whole WOT is a conspiracy, thats why it will stay within ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I only suggested P@ATS because it would boost the viewership of the Forum

I do agree it might, I think the point system has to be close to ATS for people to be serious about posting there.

I cant see any other reason for the low posting there.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How about 're-tooling' the 911 index and use that as an established base for a new forum?

I agree there are quite a few new 911 threads, and a new forum may be warranted...based on the above index.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
WOT seems to get its fair share of 9/11 threads, so i feel a new forum is needed really, but i think SO likes a high demand before he makes one. There is no point creating one if only afew people want it....

...but, to be honest, i can see this happening cause it is really needed

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly with this, and I'm not even that much into the 9/11 conspiracy theories. I mean, even if it's just a subforum on WOT, it'd be great to have everything in one place, and the 9/11 topic is probably one of the most popular specific issues on the boards (from what I've seen at least). Mark me down as a "For".

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I concur, 9-11 is a very important subject anf there are many areas within it that warrant discussion. they all get overlapped in current topics. I think we need to break it down and then we will be more successful in discovering the truth.

There are some very sharp minds on this website, I think we can do some good work debating this.

I say YAY to a 9-11 forum!

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I agree . It would great to have a 9/11 forum!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
WOT seems to get its fair share of 9/11 threads, so i feel a new forum is needed really, but i think SO likes a high demand before he makes one. There is no point creating one if only afew people want it....

...but, to be honest, i can see this happening cause it is really needed

I dont know if you have noticed, its not just for high demand on the forum. Alot of us just go into the treads that involve 9/11, hell thats mostly what all my posts have been on exept a few in paranormal area and ATSNN.

I also think it can be used as kind of a library. As someone pointed out a few posts up, there is a lot of info on this forum concerning 9/11, also not only that there is alot of threads concerning all of that before during and after 9/11.

Plus it would be a kick ass 1 stop shop for a really kick ass term paper for someone.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I definatley agree that a forum just for discussion and debate of the 9/11 incident/conspiracy. I think it would make things easier for people looking into 9/11 to get their information. But even if we don't get this forum, we still have the ATS search.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i say yes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join