It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Dogs???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

US scientists have succeeded in reviving the dogs after three hours of clinical death, paving the way for trials on humans within years.
Pittsburgh's Safar Centre for Resuscitation Research has developed a technique in which subject's veins are drained of blood and filled with an ice-cold salt solution.

Fulle story from:
www.news.com.au...

Is this just hokum, or some kind of prank?
I vaguely remember seeing a story like this on APril 1st, and just wondered if someone's seen the hoax and posted it as real news...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Covered

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i feel this isnt a hoax, btw

[edit on 29-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, the BASICS are real, but the whifflebrains doing the reporting sure are having a wonderful time stretching it out of proportion.

There's a SCARY looking picture of a dog, but that wasn't one of the reanimated ones. It's a picture of an Alaskan sled dog (and they can be pretty vicious) in the snow. And I have no idea what a "boffin" is, because they put it in the title and then never refer to it again (ohboy. Can we say GOOD journalism? Well... not in THIS case!)

And did anybody notice that the dogs are NOT zombies? They're not dead, rotting creatures, stumbling around.

They've been frozen and brought back to life. Zombie is "really dead and smelling up the place and tottering around, dropping bits of limbs in their wake.)

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
dictionary.reference.com...

bof·fin also Bof·fin
n Chiefly British Slang
A scientist, especially one engaged in research.

Anyway, this same experiment of circulatory arrest was done in 1865.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It's been done many times throughout the years.

[edit on 7/1/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Let me see if i get this right they found a way to Bring back a dog after its been dead for 3 hours... Wow

top topics

join