It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Rep. Robin Hayes Claims New Evidence Linking Saddam to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This just happened on CNN. Carol Costello's jaw literally dropped.

Hayes made a passing comment on Saddam's involvement in 9/11 in his CNN appearance to defend Bush's "support my war" speech last night, and she called him on it!

Who's feeding the newscasters journalism and backbone pills all of a sudden?

I'll update a manuscript of the heated exchange when it hits the web, but cornered Hayes reiterated he's privy to all kinds of intelligence linking Saddam to 9/11 and the "evidence is clear." He wouldn't elaborate with details.

To press the point, CNN returned from break as...

Breaking News: NC Representative Robin Hayes moments ago claimed Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein Involved in 9/11. More to come as we investigate...

Uh huh. More to come.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hehe, I wonder what will come of it.

Probably null zilch and nada, but still cool of CNN to take the guy on for trying to spout the same rhetoric without giving any evidence.

These politicians really think we'll take their 2 faced lying greedy backstabbing warmongering word for it?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well, look at it this way. He picked up Edwards' seat, and to pay back the people who bought it for him, he's muddying the waters, and creating disinformation/lies/steaming piles of # that lead people astray.

HOORAY FOR REPUBLICANS!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Then Sen McCain came on and clarified there's NO LINK between Iraq and 9/11 and they read from the SENATE INTELLIGENCE REPORT climing NO LINK.

Write him and ask for the release of these secret 9/11 link details only backwater Republicans from North Carolina have.

If Rove ever gets off the phone chewing him out he might respond.

LIAR!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Seems like that whole Foot -> Mouth syndrome is catching on on the right hand side. Hey, who knows, maybe it's terminal?

One could only hope...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
P.S:

Dude has Nascars in his publicity banner there. I wonder what sort of constituency he's going for.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Seems like that whole Foot -> Mouth syndrome is catching on on the right hand side. Hey, who knows, maybe it's terminal?

One could only hope...

Spot on! Grasping at straws is what I see. How stupid do they think the people are? Or more appropriately how stupid are some of these people in government??? Could probably do a better job, blindfolded and with one hand tied behind my back!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's a transcript of the exchange and a small video clip.

transcripts.cnn.com

COSTELLO: But there is no...

HAYES: We have to do a good job explaining...

COSTELLO: ... evidence that Saddam Hussein was connected in any way to al Qaeda.

HAYES: Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. There's evidence everywhere. We get access to it, unfortunately others don't. But the evidence is very clear.

COSTELLO: What evidence is there?

HAYES: The connection between individuals who were connected to Saddam Hussein, folks who worked for him, we've seen it time and time again. But the issue is where are we now. Nobody disputes 9/11. They would do that again if not prevented. Preventing 9/11 wherever it might happen in America, winning the war overseas, not bringing it here to our shores, is the issue in that regard.

COSTELLO: Well, are you saying that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11?

HAYES: I'm saying that Saddam Hussein -- and I think you're losing track of what we're trying to talk about here -- Saddam Hussein and people like him were very much involved in 9/11. Did he make the phone call and say...

COSTELLO: There's no evidence of that.

HAYES: Well, I'm sorry, you haven't looked in the right places.

The site below has a small video clip:
crooksandliars

If this guy has evidence he should really bring it forward because even the President has not seen it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

If this guy has evidence he should really bring it forward because even the President has not seen it.

Indeed. Wish I saw this unfold live. Would be a nice spectacle.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hayes' name should be added to the list of members of the current government due for incarceration.

Withholding of information of such vital interest to national security and such consequence to the forthcoming trial of Saddam Hussein has more than one element of treason to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wonderful. A great asset of North Carolina he is, to be sure.

He's a yes-man. No surprise there.

I refused to vote for Liddy Dole (or her opponent) for that reason. She hasn't disappointed.

I love this...

Saddam Hussein and people like him were very much involved in 9/11.

Like him? What exactly does Hayes mean when he sez, and people like him?

Bottom line, the guy's just busy doin Bush's detail.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The mystical government information generator told him.

You kneel before the altar of scacred knowlege dispenser,
The incense burn and your mind is filled with visions.

Now he Knows for a FACT!

America has gone off the track of reality and into loo loo land.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
what a lying piece of #... send him mail? try sending him a mail bomb... an e-mail bomb of course lol, let me clarify on that point.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's amazing what folks will say or do.

He had to have known he stepped innit bigtime.

top topics

join