It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers, Hackers, Hackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I mentioned that powerplants would have to shut down to regain power and they have.

Microsoft having problems - Hackers

President not saying anything - 2 things

1) Didn't know it was going to happen
2) Did know it was going to happen (which is the most likely senerio) and faked it.

No power plant officials interviewed, only citizens that knew nothing of what was going on.

U.S. FEMA was iniciated into effect - curfew was put into effect.

Either way you look at it, this plan was succesful in every way. People are looking to gov't for help. Corporate America was hit hard in NY.

California will be the last strong hold in the US, if things go the way they are going.

Wispers was right, watch were the president goes and look at the opposite side of were hes at. Hmm.

HMM, did anyone research Bush and Hackers.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Schwarzeneggar [sic?] is probably going to take it.

By the way, have you seen this one yet?

"North Korea trains about 100 hackers a year and has computer virus battalions in place. These hackers are capable of interrupting US communication networks. In a war game conducted in 1991 by US war planners, North Korea came out the victor with and without nuclear weapons. Kim Jong Il has no doubt that his army can beat the US army."

www.rense.com...

Take note that the following quote was written PRE-9/11, so when it mentions 911 outage, it is referring to a hacker-induced emergency telephone service outage.

Sat May 27 2000

Today, the "Great Northeast Blackout" influences the most popular cyberterror fears. The inevitable hacker-induced blackout goes with the hacker-induced 911 outage as a central doctrine for executive, congressional and industry believers who say that cyberterrorism is a serious and immediate threat to the Western World.

National Security Council Terrorism Coordinator Richard Clarke put it this way to the New York Times: "You black out a city, people die. Black out lots of cities, lots of people die. It's as bad as being attacked by bombs."

www.landfield.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"You black out a city, people die. Black out lots of cities, lots of people die. It's as bad as being attacked by bombs."

is there any reports of people dying?
is there any rioting or looting in the us?
what about canada?

i think this is a part of something bigger designed to distract from other events which we either havent heard about or havent happened yet, this will cause the media to concentrate on this for days to come. ideal for something else to take place in the background.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well I can honestly say I'd put faith into a report that is 12 years old. But on the power plant issue. Major power grids like that in New York/Canada are really finicky. One power planet fails (Fire) all of a sudden all the other plants are overloaded, some may be stressed and shut themselves down for saftey, which in turn puts load on all the others... Which then shut down...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
as i do understand if this hacker hack one computer it is nothing at all but when they send a virus and the virus make an disaster all over the global this is i call
a nuklearline10101110111011100 it burst all computer
and some more it jamming the server and all user

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Exactly my point,

The question is who do the Hackers represent-

-Terrorist
-Hacker with to much time
-US hired hacker
-Here in California there is a virus going around disrupting everything.
-Or gov't tring to implament FEMA and failing because of peoples calm reaction.

We are cows that seem to be heading to the slaughter house.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

California will be the last strong hold in the US, if things go the way they are going.

And Arnold leading the charge!!!

Actually, quite a few power officials, and former power officials have been interviewed, and they all pretty much have been saying that we're a 1st rate nation, with a 3rd world power grid...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i think the hacker with too much of time did that because
the real terrorist hacker will strike more worse than that

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The latest rumor/theory is that either North Korea or China (known fact) employed a section of hackers to create the lovesan/blaster virus (which is thought to have originated from somewhere in asia).

Ostensibly this virus attack was to go after microsofts website today. However, the strange coincidence (remeber, there is no such thing as coincidence) that NYC and almost a quarter of the United States loosing power 24-48 hours after widespread effects of this virus infecting personal computers is rather curious.

Now, (total conjecture here), IF this virus had a few subroutines that we didnt know about, or at least that the public has not been told about, is it not possible that such a widespread virus attack could easily attack computers controlling the main infrastructure support networks?

Perhaps this is the next step in the cold war currently raging between the US and NK?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Now, (total conjecture here), IF this virus had a few subroutines that we didnt know about, or at least that the public has not been told about, is it not possible that such a widespread virus attack could easily attack computers controlling the main infrastructure support networks?

Oh, Indeed it could, my friend. In fact, I am trying to reasearch this point and figure out if I can come up with any leads. Whatever I get I shall post here for you all.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Oh, Indeed it could, my friend. In fact, I am trying to reasearch this point and figure out if I can come up with any leads. Whatever I get I shall post here for you all.

In 1998 the NSA conducted a top secret cyberattack on their grid in the Pacific Theater. I believe it took ~17 days for anyone to realize what was actually happening. They got in, no problem. You might want to pursue this lead.

new topics

top topics

join