It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control towers!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
...unless my theory's true and they really ARE putting out Stupidity Inducing Vibes.
Wouldn't put it past them.

You may be on to something. If they can dumb you down why bother with trying actual thought control. My personal, non-scientific theory, was that these waves (micro or otherwise) are smoothing out the contours of the brain thus causing less "depth" of thought, inability to concentrate, and inability to use basic deductive reasoning.

I think that is a good theory. At the same time they send out cellphone signals, they are also making people dumber by having the signals go throuth peoples brains. They may also be able to change the frequency to make voices in peoples heads.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
...unless my theory's true and they really ARE putting out Stupidity Inducing Vibes.
Wouldn't put it past them.

You may be on to something. If they can dumb you down why bother with trying actual thought control. My personal, non-scientific theory, was that these waves (micro or otherwise) are smoothing out the contours of the brain thus causing less "depth" of thought, inability to concentrate, and inability to use basic deductive reasoning.

I think that is a good theory. At the same time they send out cellphone signals, they are also making people dumber by having the signals go throuth peoples brains. They may also be able to change the frequency to make voices in peoples heads.

If these cell phone towers and microwave dishes have such effects, just imagine what this thing could do.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That looks like a radio astronomy bank. In which case it isn't transmiting anything, just picking up signals from across the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
That looks like a radio astronomy bank. In which case it isn't transmiting anything, just picking up signals from across the galaxy.

That's HAARP. I apologize. I thought it would be recognizable to those on the board.

EDIT: And I said "what this thing could do". Not that it's doing anything except looking like a delta T antenna array.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

dh

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And notice how frequently the HAARP arrays feed ripples across your chemtrailed sky. The most superficial operand is weather manipulation and warfare against the home population as well as ensuring shortage and neediness amongst the Third World
How obscene the G8 and Bono and Geldorfs sucking to the world's frontmen
Criminals given credence and note the state of the Gleneagles skies in the coming days
Even these world banker scum are not immune

apc

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
And notice how frequently the HAARP arrays feed ripples across your chemtrailed sky.

Holy Jesus Tits On A Stick.
Why do you still babble on about this crap.
"Rippled" clouds are NOT a result of some governmental research project that may or may not be taking place as you believe it to be.
This is yet another reminder that you truely do not read what proves you wrong, because you don't dare to question your fundamental frauds.
Excuse me while I stumble to bed and dream of fairies fighting sylphs (did I spell that one right?) in the never ending battle of good vs. relentless ignorance (aren't I nice? I said 'ignorant').

dh

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Um yeah - I'd agree with you that the dualism is a myth, an apparition, good v evil, alright pure crapola really, but we see it in our dimension our interpretation of programmed truth.
It's there for all to see - we know it's a delusion but it's an interesting movie, and one which will destroy most of our dense matter forms if we allow it by denying it.

Mod edit: there is no need, at all, to quote the post directly above yours.
Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Seekerof]

dh

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Mod edit: there is no need, at all, to quote the post directly above yours.
Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Seekerof]
Yeah - and see how that equates to anything at all
What is this?
This is complete nonsense
A troll by any other name

[edit on 3-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Microwaves in the 2.4ghz range sure. Cellular in the 800mhz or GSM in the 18-1900mhz range, no.
> I still cannot find any actual test data on even uwave transmissions being audible to the human brain with no equipment. Have any references?

No, I don't. I have heard some stories of using AM mode with high power 2.4-5 GHz microwave and people hearing the voices. Only seems to work in AM mode and no one would really use AM at microwave frequencies.

This is news to me. Last I checked without a transistor and diode you can't even translate RS232, let alone an encoded transmission.

Selenium rectifiers were the big thing in the 70's. You can find reference to them in older ARRL Handbooks, particularly 1971. They act exactly like a diode and are mostly used in power supplies.

Sorry for the slow response, been gone on vacation.

apc

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Interesting. However I dont see a valid leap being made between massive hardware diode-like devices, to the nutrient intake somehow allowing our brains to demodulate transmissions. Am I still missing something?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2005 by Fiorina 161]

apc

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There is fairly likely, and most will find it preferable and desirable. So many processes can be automated to streamline daily life for the user simply by tracking location. But it will come down to the choice of the user to utilize such technology. Myself for example, am perfectly content with my pager and Pentium-90 laptop. I put together this funky new 2.6ghz machine (which still blows me away... I miss when 200mhz meant the computer knew what you were going to click before you clicked it), which I intend to last me well into the next decade. I see many others being like myself: quite happy with doing things the "old-fashioned" way.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Holy Jesus Tits On A Stick.

apc - thank you for cheering me up, I needed it after yesterdays events (I work in the centre of london, and am still quite shaken by what happened). I cackled out loud at this comment, and will add it to my list of silly curses.

dh - (mod edit. Personal insults are against the T & C) I think you once said you work as a nurse? Can you tell me what hospital is so that I can avoid it like the plague? That's presuming you haven't told your colleagues about your theories and been sacked.

On subject: The problem I have with this whole mind control towers thing (well, one of the problems) is that nobody really knows how the mind works and where the internal voices of our consciousness come from. If we haven't a clue about the mechanisms of this (which may be enormously complicated and almost impossible to grasp) how are we going to manipulate it? There is no science demonstrated here, just speculation.

I'm alright anyway, as I never leave the house without wrapping 23 layers of tin foil round my head.

Mod Edit: Lets keep name calling off this board!

[edit on 8-7-2005 by astrocreep]

dh

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

dh - (mod edit. Personal insults are against the T & C) I think you once said you work as a nurse? Can you tell me what hospital is so that I can avoid it like the plague? That's presuming you haven't told your colleagues about your theories and been sacked.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by astrocreep]

The mods are hitting me with everything they can at the moment, due to my responses to 7/7
you'll never need my care LukeDuke
but I can't understand why you think I should be sacked for my theories
That'd be a tribunal case wouldn't it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join