It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control towers!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've seen these towers all over Atlanta. Be sure to look at churches too. I seen one tower disguised as a cross for a church.

As far as mindcontrol, it only works on those vulnerable. In the same way some people can't be hypnotised. But who needs ELFs or HAARPs when you got the Mass Media right? What's really fun to think about is the fact that all these radio frequencies do penetrate the brain. If you can tune the right frequency in your brain you can hear cell phone conversations. This happens sometimes when people are just about to fall asleep.

Ah, just imagine all the radio waves smoothing out the brain. Thank you radio waves.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thats crazy! I didnt know that your mind can pick up cell phone conversations! Im gonna try it.

Anyone living in another country see those towers in their country?

apc

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I've seen these towers all over Atlanta. Be sure to look at churches too. I seen one tower disguised as a cross for a church.

Just look at any tall buildings... roof space is prime realty for cellular antenna. Was rather frustrating when I was building a commercial city-wide WiFi (802.11b wireless internet) network marketing towards companies that didnt want to pay $1000/mo for 1.5MBps DS1 lines. Cellular companies had spoiled tall building owners so bad, going rate was $3000+ for a one square foot plot on their rooftop. Couldn't make it profitable.

Anyway yeah, theyre everywhere. If you've ever been to Phoenix, AZ you'll hardly see any towers because most are disguised as palm trees.

As far as mindcontrol, it only works on those vulnerable. In the same way some people can't be hypnotised. But who needs ELFs or HAARPs when you got the Mass Media right? What's really fun to think about is the fact that all these radio frequencies do penetrate the brain. If you can tune the right frequency in your brain you can hear cell phone conversations. This happens sometimes when people are just about to fall asleep.

Well no presently there is no way to alter someones thoughts using cellular technology. The brain does develop a sensitivity to repeated exposure to a specific band, but it will only manifest itself as a tingling sensation, and in the most severe cases, a measurable warming of the cerebellum. > and headaches.

You can not 'hear' conversations. Your brain may develop a sensitivity to the frequencies, but it does not contain the circuitry needed to demodulate the signal.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by apc]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
You can not 'hear' conversations. Your brain may develop a sensitivity to the frequencies, but it does not contain the circuitry needed to demodulate the signal.

Not going to disagree because I could never hope to have the technology to prove it either way. I thought it might be a possible explanation to the reports of people hearing voices while dozing off. Could the mind, without conscious obstruction, be able to demodulate the voices from the carrier wave? Who knows? But yea, don't go believing me on that one because I couldn't possibly know.

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't have to be thought control. It could just be general behavior modification. I've read some research on certain low frequencies that can cause changes in the current mental state. Such as inducing anxiety, calm, etc. But as with anything else of this nature, I have no access to perform any scientific level experiments. And the reports (sorry no link) could always be bogus.

[edit on 6-30-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i can give my input on this as my job from 97-99 was installing equiptment in the buildings at the base of the towers.purely cell phone base stations,ac-dc rectifiers and large battery banks.i installed and programmed the equiptment.mostly motorola and later nortel,lucent stuff.as far as triangulation in cities the equiptment takes readings from your phone from all towers the signal is recieved and hands it off to the closest one,it can triangulate a posistion this way.also your phone is always sending out a signal whenever it is on,not just while you are talking,your phones id is allways tracked thats how a call goes thru to the tower closest to you to make it ring because your location is known at all times your phone is on.i know this because it was my job to install and test.if you are paranoid just turn your phone off.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
I know many people have been wondering if mass population control was possible, read this and tell me what you think.

Your link is from someone with NO knowledge about radios and frequencies. In fact, most of these reply posts are from people with little radio knowledge.

I've worked on radios at radio towers for over 25 years. I've been a ham radio operator for 8 years. I have NEVER seen an ELF transmitter or any other suspicious transmitters at any tower I've been to. This would consist of around 300 towers in Florida and Georgia and few others in Virginia, Maryland, Michigan and New York. I have keys that can access 95% of all transmitters cabinets out there (and I have looked in many transmitters believing in conspiracies).

An ELF antenna is miles long, not 10-20 feet as the photos show. Most of the towers shown are less than 200 feet (you can tell by the lack of tower lighting). A 200 foot ELF antenna would be very inefficient and couldn't send any signal strength worth worrying about.

Cell phone companies are quite busy trying to make your phones work. They don't have the computer resources to do 1/2 of the things you guys dream of. Their computers are quite busy looking at individual cell phone signal strengths, calculating your movement to anticipate what cell you will be moving into, and making certain a channel is available for that conversation at the next cell, and making certain that your call is handed off to that cell successfully. And this is with 100's of call in real time.

I do believe the government is experimenting with mind control. But not at ELF frequencies. They are testing microwaves. Someone posted that your mind cannot "decipher" an RF signal (hear the actual audio signal being transmitted on the RF signal). I will disagree. There is proof that this can happen at microwave frequencies.

Also, you need to question why selenium is the main ingredient in our vitamin tablets. I've talked to several nutritionists and can't get a reasonable answer. Selenium used to be RF rectifier - able to pull the audio signal out of an RF signal.

Cell towers are being disguised as trees and flag poles because people are tired of see towers. Every city is allowed 6 cell phone companies. Depending on the tower height and the system frequency, each tower is good for 1-16 miles range. Most towers are good for only 1-3 miles.

The Public Service Commission does not control how many towers or where towers are. It's only the FCC who can control this, and it is loosely controlled by them. It is up to each cell phone company to provide the coverage needed by their customers within their licensed area. THE FCC controls that licensed area.

Exposure limits for ham radio also applies to business radios and cell phones. It has to do with how much RF energy the human can take without heating up and creating cancer (Also these studies are flawed). Nothing to do with mind control. Mind control on the right frequencies, using the right modes, will be well below those limits.

Yes, cell phone companies like to use building tops too. Building tops go for premium. I've never heard of rates at $3000 per square foot. Present rates are closer to $100-$400 per square foot each month.

With mind control from RF, you will not know it is happening. You can not shut it off like hypnotism because you are not aware it is happening. And don't you think their first message would tell you to forget that this message is coming from them??? In fact, a true RF message will sound like a voice coming from your brain. Just a normal conversation with yourself. The only clue you will have that it is mind control, is because the 'voice' has an abnormal accent or uses words not in your normal vocabulary.

I am not trying to 'disinform' anyone or protect cell phone companies. I do not get a government check. I don't use or own a cell phone and have never worked for a cell phone company. I have worked at the paging companies where the old mobile phones came from that started the cell phone industry. Most cell phone companies were spun off from paging companies.

Being a Paging Radio Technician, is how I have had access to radio towers, know their prices, know RF exposure limits, understand cell phone technology. Ham radio is how I learned about RF mind control, and many other aspects of radio.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As a former installer of pcs systems and erector of towers, for about 10 yrs, my take is that they are nothing but cell towers. When analog systems were replaced with digital was when all the new tower construction began. The towers showed in the original post link are monopole towers- each level of boom arms and antennae attached are for a different carrier. As stated by others cell space is prime, it is not uncommon to have multiple cariers on the same tower. Faux trees are used so people do not complain about the eyesore the towers create. Rooftops, buildings, any place that is high in regard to elevation is prime for the locate of the pcs systems. I have personally erected around 300 towers, from monopoles, self supporting, guyed wire towers (my favorite) and erected several television broadcast towers, these are the really high ones- identify by the different levels of strobe lighting.
Remember to be careful around any of these towers. Some use microwave transmission- if you are tempted to climb one illegally don't do it- the radiation emmitted is harmful. FM and television broadcast is very unhealthy to be near.
In another 20 yrs they will be outdated again- it will all be by satellite then.That is when I will be wary...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
well, as quacky as that site is, its really not that far fetched. the technology to implement long distance mind control via radio frequency does exist. those of you who have seen the towers, post more pictures.

no offence to the author, but this is the kind of excuse i would expect in an official story.

You are correct it is becoming increasingly desirable to disguise cellular towers as trees.
"yeah, its not that we didnt want you to notice them, its just, theyre so ugly."

but normal telephone lines are pretty?

ATS has made me insane.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by donquad2001
also your phone is always sending out a signal whenever it is on,not just while you are talking,your phones id is allways tracked thats how a call goes thru to the tower closest to you to make it ring because your location is known at all times your phone is on.i know this because it was my job to install and test.if you are paranoid just turn your phone off.

Sweet, we got some real life experts. I for one have no knowledge except for tidbits read here and there in articles. So forgive any lack of clarity that follows.

I had a particular question. The card in the cell phone has that gold chip (same with that Blue credit card and DirectTV). I'm assuming this holds the phone information. You said the signal can't be picked up if the phone is off. I was wondering if it's possible that the signal could still be picked up with the phone off and not necessarily by cell companies. The reason I ask is because RFID chips that don't need a power supply can be picked up by receivers. And if the chipped card is still in the cell phone it could very well get a small current from the battery. God knows they go dead quick even with the phone off.

Another thing. Aren't pager signals Microwave? Do microwaves have an effect on brain cellular structure? And given the cell area of a personal pager could these microwaves also effect those around the pager carrier? Isn't there some sort of microwave bounce effect going on? If so, could this same microwave bounce effect be used with cell phones, TV screens, and Computer screens?

Oh, and what's the wave cycle on these things?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
I do believe the government is experimenting with mind control. But not at ELF frequencies. They are testing microwaves. Someone posted that your mind cannot "decipher" an RF signal (hear the actual audio signal being transmitted on the RF signal). I will disagree. There is proof that this can happen at microwave frequencies.

Also, you need to question why selenium is the main ingredient in our vitamin tablets. I've talked to several nutritionists and can't get a reasonable answer. Selenium used to be RF rectifier - able to pull the audio signal out of an RF signal.

=snip=

With mind control from RF, you will not know it is happening. You can not shut it off like hypnotism because you are not aware it is happening. And don't you think their first message would tell you to forget that this message is coming from them??? In fact, a true RF message will sound like a voice coming from your brain. Just a normal conversation with yourself. The only clue you will have that it is mind control, is because the 'voice' has an abnormal accent or uses words not in your normal vocabulary.

Had to repeat those important parts. That's just a tad bit scary. So the voices people report hearing could possibly be mind control tests or simple microwave communications? Heavy stuff yo.

I've had a couple experiences of hearing voices in my head that weren't mine. One in particular, I can't remember exactly what was said but I caught a sentence (clear as day) as I was dozing. It was not the voice I speak with in my head and the actual content of the sentence is something I would never have said or thought. It was something silly though so I think it was just my brain farting or catching a quick communications signal.

I tell ya though, it's a damn good thing I never listen to myself or I could be as dazed and confused as the population around me seems to be. I swear, sometimes it literally feels like walking around with the living dead. Welcome to America.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The Public Service Commission does not control how many towers or where towers are. It's only the FCC who can control this, and it is loosely controlled by them. It is up to each cell phone company to provide the coverage needed by their customers within their licensed area. THE FCC controls that licensed area.

Exposure limits for ham radio also applies to business radios and cell phones. It has to do with how much RF energy the human can take without heating up and creating cancer (Also these studies are flawed). Nothing to do with mind control. Mind control on the right frequencies, using the right modes, will be well below those limits.

Being a Paging Radio Technician, is how I have had access to radio towers, know their prices, know RF exposure limits, understand cell phone technology. Ham radio is how I learned about RF mind control, and many other aspects of radio.

I agree with most of your post however, I think the Public Service Commission's regulation is a relatively new regulation at least in my state, KY. The FCC does impose regulation on location in respect to airports, construction and load, painting scheme and lighting but more and more we are seeing individual states require a permit for a new tower go through the Public Service Commission.

I don't think this is a good thing because they are mostly made up of people who would do everything they can to stop new tower construction and who do not fully under RF and are one of the primary reasons my phone will drop a call 3 times between my work and home. This additonal permit is also very expensive I'm told.

Take a look at this link from my state's statutes and notice the very last item.

www.lrc.state.ky.us...

and the statute they refer to in the last sentence.

www.lrc.state.ky.us...

and its not just KY, I have also read simliar things about Florida, North Dakota and a couple other states.

I'm only aware of this because when doing GIS, I was privy to a little anti-cellular tower powerpoint by our PSC a couple years ago. They had mapped the tower sites and were working to fix the "problem". I guess they thought cellular installations were detracting from our landscape. Yeah, we can't allow that tower site to block the view of the trash dump or all the junk cars up on blocks.

As for the exposure limits, yeah I've been a ham for 7 years so I took the test on them as well. I have family in the tower business and they are carefull when working around commercial microwave dishes. A 100,000 watt radio antenna can cook you from the inside out if you happened to work in front of it while its transmitting. The bandwidth of the cellular frequency is such and the power so low, it doesn't come close to this.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by astrocreep]

apc

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They are testing microwaves. Someone posted that your mind cannot "decipher" an RF signal (hear the actual audio signal being transmitted on the RF signal). I will disagree. There is proof that this can happen at microwave frequencies.

Microwaves in the 2.4ghz range sure. Cellular in the 800mhz or GSM in the 18-1900mhz range, no.
> I still cannot find any actual test data on even uwave transmissions being audible to the human brain with no equipment. Have any references?

This is news to me. Last I checked without a transistor and diode you can't even translate RS232, let alone an encoded transmission.

You are correct in the studies being flawed. Some people rate handsets, some people rate base stations, and some people use 80's style brick phones pumping out 6watts.

Yes, cell phone companies like to use building tops too. Building tops go for premium. I've never heard of rates at $3000 per square foot. Present rates are closer to $100-$400 per square foot each month.

Well the asking rate here was $3000 for your typical tallish building. If it was on a good sized hill, $4500/mo as of 2001. This was just for the roofspace too. They wanted more if you intended on dropping any more than power cables, so I would just bridge rooftop to rooftop and finally bounce back down to my NOC.

I still say "hearing voices" when falling asleep is just a hallucination/dream...
To decode a cellular transmission takes hardware, and although our brain may make for a nice short range antenna, it just doesn't have the parts needed to generate an audible signal.

I had a particular question. The card in the cell phone has that gold chip (same with that Blue credit card and DirectTV). I'm assuming this holds the phone information. You said the signal can't be picked up if the phone is off. I was wondering if it's possible that the signal could still be picked up with the phone off and not necessarily by cell companies. The reason I ask is because RFID chips that don't need a power supply can be picked up by receivers. And if the chipped card is still in the cell phone it could very well get a small current from the battery. God knows they go dead quick even with the phone off.

SIM cards contain a limited amount of user and network info, mainly SSN/IDEN and your phone book. And most phones will still be active even when off. You have to actually remove the battery to fully disable them.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by apc]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
be use to porject some sort of sound weapon, i have read alot
about the use of certon lvl of sound use to pacfie portesters
and riots,could it be a 'low lvl " weapon to make people complie to
something they want you to do, not mind control persay
but something to hurt peolpe so they stay in line ?
or is it weapon of mass dest. that could take out whole citys
or areas, lol before i get jumped on for that, how many time
have we read about somethin g that was mad by the mil.
as a weapon sys. the the civ pop., never thought of intell
someone exsposted it ?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think they're Stupidity Inducing Towers.

Ever since they've gone up... heck, ever since the Internet has gone up, the level of common sense and ability to actually research things has gone down. Y'see, if those things were mind control towers, EVERYONE within reach of them would be thinking, "I want a Ding Dong. Must have Ding Dongs. I need a Ding Dong... now I need to buy Washo Soap. Must have Washo Soap. Heading to grocery to buy Washo Soap. I need to buy Bush's plan for Social security. Must not doubt our lovely president. I need to buy Bush's plan for Social security...."

But no. Instead of mindless mantras, it must be putting out Fields Of Paranoic Stupidity.

Any 14-year old could debunk that web page. My daughters would be glad to give you chapter and verse on why it's so silly. And you'd think that if your average young teenager could figure out it's so much horse hockey, that a grown adult could figure this out.

...unless my theory's true and they really ARE putting out Stupidity Inducing Vibes.

Wouldn't put it past them.

apc

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
be use to porject some sort of sound weapon, i have read alot
about the use of certon lvl of sound use to pacfie portesters
and riots,could it be a 'low lvl " weapon to make people complie to
something they want you to do, not mind control persay
but something to hurt peolpe so they stay in line ?
or is it weapon of mass dest. that could take out whole citys
or areas, lol before i get jumped on for that, how many time
have we read about somethin g that was mad by the mil.
as a weapon sys. the the civ pop., never thought of intell
someone exsposted it ?

That's sound... all the "notes" and other sounds that are supposed to make people violently ill, cry, etc etc, not radio. This ELF stuff is like in that X-Files episode (heheh) where the man can't stop moving or else his head explodes because of the underground antenna.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The crosses on the top of churches are normally pirate radio antennas, theres loads where I live. No conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
...unless my theory's true and they really ARE putting out Stupidity Inducing Vibes.
Wouldn't put it past them.

You may be on to something. If they can dumb you down why bother with trying actual thought control. My personal, non-scientific theory, was that these waves (micro or otherwise) are smoothing out the contours of the brain thus causing less "depth" of thought, inability to concentrate, and inability to use basic deductive reasoning.

But that's as far as I get. At that point, I can't stop thinking about how perfect Bush's social security plan is.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
The crosses on the top of churches are normally pirate radio antennas, theres loads where I live. No conspiracy here.

Um, er. Have you been hanging around these towers? Because, I never even inferred that the cell towers cloaked as crosses was some conspiracy. Might I suggest you use your cell phone to find a safe area (no bars) and relax for awhile.

EDIT: Oh, and somehow I don't think churches would want pirate radio antennas on their property. I'm pretty sure they are cell towers that the church is getting paid to host. Now, I have seen an actual pirate radio tower with a cross. But it wasn't on church grounds. They used to decorate it for christmas though.

[edit on 6-30-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I believe the towers have some other purpose besides the one we know of..... Maybe they are used to help such systems as On-Star and such.

They do seem to be really close to each other in my area.

I dont put anything past our government.....

dh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The transmissions from the cell phone towers and your microwave oven are the same as those experimented with by the Russians in their psychotronic experiments
There is some defense in the deployment of towerbusters, which to some extent disable and convert the frequencies and Deadly Orgone from these towers
A secondary consideration is the capability of these towers to talk to the chips in the oncoming ID cards, and through totalitarian creep, the swiftly-followed compulsory subdermal microchip, which has an input to your state of being as much as a surveillence output
Best-followed activity is the busting of as many of these towers using Croft's rather simple muffin pan resin/metal/crystal technology as you are capable of, and an absolute refusal of the ID progression in this society
The tower pollution is getting to you right now in a generalised way
The idea is that the control mechanism becomes much more specific

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join