It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugene Oregon UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Tonight, tuesday, around 10-10:30pm I saw something that definately was not a plane or helicopter, hovering in circles, and flashing blue, red, green, yellow, and bright white lights, in different orders and combinations. These were not like any lights I have seen before. dimming and going bright, flashing, and the white lights formed a triangle and got very bright. The object did speed off into the horizon a few times, but it was mainly going in random circles. I have been waiting a long time for this to happen to me, and for some reason I always imagined myself being much more excited than I am, but I guess I already eased this into my mind during the past few years of researching into this. I have no doubts that what I saw tonight was something that isnt known to our current technology, whether it was from somewhere else, our from here I cant say, im inclined to believe its not from here.

If anyone in Eugene saw what I saw tonight, I would love to hear your thoughts on this experience.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have been woundering what has been going on in Oregon lately. I also live in Oregon, but unlike you I have not seen a UFO quite as you have described. But lately there has been sort of a wierd vibe in the air that gives cause for alarm, well at least in my mind. I don't know how active the military is in Oregon, but I also don't know if it is the military entirely that is having this effect. Sorry I cant be much of help Infamous Zordak9, but I live north of Eugene.

- Dagger

join