It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why... Won't... You... BELIVE!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Why do some people deny the truth even when you put it under their noses
?! They deny it, they say it's fake, they say your and ass an a liar they just make me sick! They're so incredule they still didn't belive me when I showed them the proof on an official news website :bnghd: ! How could they not belive Mary Magdallen wasn't a prostitute when I showed them proof from the bible itself?! Why didn't they belive me when I told them they created "Zombie Dogs" that they revived after 3 hours of them being clinicly dead? THEY ARE SERIOUSLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! I JUST WANA KILL THEM ALL!
. Well at least that helped me get some steam off. What use is ATS to common people if they don't belive ANYTHING you show them? Well i thought the fact of them being young (13-14) years old will help them be a little more open minded. I hope not everybody is like this.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Mary was a being and worshiping or even praying to here is BREAKING the second Commandment of god not to worship idols(Things, images, people, anything not god) its like praying TO a guy on the corner .... he cant do a thing...

Sorry just had to mention the paganism of people but ..
Just accept christ as YOUR savior. no really just that and pray alone by your bed to GOD and forget about mary and john and billy and johnny....

Sorry to rant on your rant but I just really think you should not worry about it because non-believers will burn and if you forgive them then god gets them worse.....if you hold a grudge he gets you and the guy so it makes no sense LOL. Just seriously sit back and think of them as 5-year-olds who wont believe the stove hurts when hot and that is what they are regardless of their stupid educations.

OH and none of which I said was towards you at all cause I never remember reading your stuff - just wanted to clear some steam too

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Wisdumb]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
How could they not belive Mary Magdallen wasn't a prostitute when I showed them proof from the bible itself?!

I promise that if you can provide proof that the bible itself is fact I will believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Provide proof that anything you think or even you yourself exist .... prove your not in a matrix and we are all agents againsts you turning you to our own will making you believe we are all the same as you but your the "one".

And we wanted you to question these questions you do to drive you away from yourself and it is working......

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You are going to tell me I'm going to burn in hell next right?

The bible proves god as much as fairy tales prove the existence of fairies.

Being ordered to take it seriously hasn't put me on the spiral of spirtual self doubt you were hoping for.. and mentioning the matrix doesn't make you more philosophically enlightened.. the movie is just beliefs from every culture packaged together with a nice piece of leather.. hardly original.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by riley]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
LOL no im not a hipocrite, nobody is supposed to say things like that.

I was kidding about the whole matrix thing and i am not trying to make you take it seriously because everyone is different in belief and you cant force change you must tell of change and how it's better and hope they come to see the truth but i don't truly feel a need to make people think anything because the things I think about are pretty bad.
Sorry to make you feel like attacking me like so, but I wasnt really attacking you.
But seriously why do people have to argue about the facts and truths of anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
LOL no im not a hipocrite, nobody is supposed to say things like that.

>

I just really think you should not worry about it because non-believers will burn

Okay.

I was kidding about the whole matrix thing and i am not trying to make you take it seriously because everyone is different in belief and you cant force change you must tell of change and how it's better and hope they come to see the truth

Who's truth is right?

but i don't truly feel a need to make people think anything because the things I think about are pretty bad.
Sorry to make you feel like attacking me like so, but I wasnt really attacking you.

>

And we wanted you to question these questions you do to drive you away from yourself and it is working......

I forgive you though.

But seriously why do people have to argue about the facts and truths of anything?

I don't know.. I think it's a conquest thing. I'd be quite happy for people to just live and let live.. and do it with compassion and respect for diversity.. others won't settle for that and want others to convert like a tug of war.. even when the ones they are trying to convert are already good people.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Okay my matrix post cant be quoted because its all a joke.

Well i believe people will burn so cant i express it? Never told anyone personally they would but still, my bad.

The real truth ? Probably the blue pill bwahahahah

Seriously though you dont have to believe anything but for thoughts sake lets do a parable LOL!!

okay.....your in a huge room (Like a huge city sized place that you can live) and are told there's cameras but you dont believe it (Hidden well and impossible to get) and theres a master watching through them. If you do things wrong he is going to punish you but he wont say or do anything until a couple years later(like 80 years) and is watching you live.
So far you dismiss the idea and you cant see him or the camera's so what do you do?
1. just dont do wrong?
2. dont care and do whatever?
Personally i would just play it safe and go with the 1st one but what if the camera thing and master was a lie??? What if they are real?

Okay maybe ive been up a while and this was cheesy but the point is playing it dangerous...is well...dangerous.

(You probly gonna quote other posts and make me sound like a hipocrite and hurt my feelings lol) oh well im human

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We turned this whole thread into a heated argument and the original poster will probably wake up and be like umm....wasnt this my thread???? hahahhahhaha

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ever heard the saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink?

Somethings have be believed for so long that it would crash a persons life to think they have been wrong thier whole life.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Okay my matrix post cant be quoted because its all a joke.

Well i believe people will burn so cant i express it? Never told anyone personally they would but still, my bad.

Well it is a personal attack on all unbelievers when you say all unbelievers will burn in hell.. it is imposing a judgement [and claiming the superiority to do so] on their moral fibre just because they don't believe. Thats ridiculous. Traditionally.. evil peple are the ones suppose to go to hell. I have no idea what type of person you are [or vice verser]- and if there were an after life I would not assume that you will got to heaven just because you believe.. you could be a psycho killer for all I know.. or not. I don't judge your charactor based on your beliefs yet you do.. and if you call yourself a christian you should know that you are not suppose to judge and that it is actually worse than the sin you judge others on.

If you do things wrong he is going to punish you but he wont say or do anything until a couple years later(like 80 years) and is watching you live.
So far you dismiss the idea and you cant see him or the camera's so what do you do?
1. just dont do wrong?
2. dont care and do whatever?
Personally i would just play it safe and go with the 1st one but what if the camera thing and master was a lie??? What if they are real?

Well it's kind of NA for me because I usually do the 'right' thing anyway.. the difference is it is not because I'm afraid of being 'punnished'.. I just prefer to live that way and value my own integrity.

(You probly gonna quote other posts and make me sound like a hipocrite and hurt my feelings lol) oh well im human

My pointing out hypocricey does not create it.. though I'm glad you are paying attention now.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
You are going to tell me I'm going to burn in hell next right?

The bible proves god as much as fairy tales prove the existence of fairies.

Being ordered to take it seriously hasn't put me on the spiral of spirtual self doubt you were hoping for.. and mentioning the matrix doesn't make you more philosophically enlightened.. the movie is just beliefs from every culture packaged together with a nice piece of leather.. hardly original.

if the Bible cant be proven it surelly can not be disproven either...

and AZURE, to answer your question...i think its FEAR... people FEAR to have to see whats in front of their faces, because that would mean they could be wrong... and than the paranoya kicks in and more fear comes "If im wrong about this what else am i wrong about ?" ...snow ball effect...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
if the Bible cant be proven it surelly can not be disproven either...

That would depend on which way it is interprited. If someone called it a 'scientific journal' yes it could be disproven [and has been].. if someone calls it a bunch of parabells and metophores for people to live by [or not] there would be no reason to disprove it.. and as it has some very basic facts completely wrong [Adam and Eve, Noahs Ark and great flood, the age of the earth, not being the centre of the universe etc].. that does impact on the credibilty of the entire text.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Bible HAS NOT been disproven sorry, thats "Urban Legend" for those who choose to believe that. Where are the proof ?? did anyone talk to Moses ?? and ask him...were you drunk at the time you claim "GOd gave you the 10 commandements " ?? NO... and according to History Jesus existed, so more proof for the Bible. There is NOONE is this world that can present PROOF or Facts behond reasonable doubt that what is described in the Bible is not true. Some people claim they have met or spoken to God, other say God doesnt exist... just like some people say they have seen Aliens and others that say aliens dont exist... its the word of once side against the other.

The Bible, The Quran, The Torah, etc. etc.... none of them can be disproven...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
The Bible HAS NOT been disproven sorry, thats "Urban Legend" for those who choose to believe that. Where are the proof ??

The planet is not 6000 years old.. and all the other things I mentioned so yes parts of the bible have been disproved.

did anyone talk to Moses ?? and ask him...were you drunk at the time you claim "GOd gave you the 10 commandements " ?? NO...

If Moses existed.. it's possible he chiselled them himself.

and according to History Jesus existed, so more proof for the Bible.

What is this historical proof?

There is NOONE is this world that can present PROOF or Facts behond reasonable doubt that what is described in the Bible is not true.

Logic says that Noahs ark did not have koalas on it [which means it didn't have every animal on it] so that is beyond reasanable doubt... and dinosaurs contradict much of what the bible proclaims..

Some people claim they have met or spoken to God, other say God doesnt exist... just like some people say they have seen Aliens and others that say aliens dont exist... its the word of once side against the other.

When an alien holds a press conference.. I will be more willing to believe those people. If the bible said aliens existed.. I wouldn't take it as.. I'd love to say 'gospel' here but that cleshe would be innapropriate.

I wouldn't take it for fact. Do you really believe in Adam and Eve?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow didn't think i'd get this much output... Thank you all for posting I think im gona show this thread to my friends piss them off... .

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Riley...calm .....down....take deep relaxed breath...

BaastetNoir -- you speak of truth and people get offended.

Azure-- mary was not a whore--- Jesus comes back with great wrath and serves huge bowls of it to people who speak like this.

They can tell GOD himself those stupid things and see what happens.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Wisdumb]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we even believe what the bible says? It was written in the point of view of the people who saw it, or who heard the story from someone else...

Take this for example:
Guy: I couldn't look at her without starting to cry.
[Girl:] He couldn't even look at me.
Guy: I told her I missed her.
[Girl:] He doesn't miss me.
Guy: I meant it.
[Girl:] He didn't mean it.

The point of view of people is different, and if you've played that dumb telephone or operator game where one person says something in someones ear, and they pass it down, at the very end it changes.

So in short, we can't even believe the bible to be the truth. The man who put the bible together decided what stories from others were put in right? He could've choosen the ones he believed.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I get what your getting at and it pisses me off too. People deny what they don't wan't to hear. It's happened many times to me and it just irritates me when people can't accept the alternate possiblities. This has happened on many occasions, all the times I provided significant evidence from reliable sources.

Richard Hoagland - Not Credible - I provided large amount of evidence that he is a fraud and still people manage to defend him. They believed him and liked what he says but they deny the truth.

Art Bell On Gov't Black Ops Payroll? - The C2C fans went into complete denial of the fact that Art Bell and his guests might be working for the CIA as disinfo agents. There is substatial evidence backing this up.

People deny stuff that they don't want to here because they don't like to change their "views" on stuff. It's a common trend but understandable, people don't like to feel that the been lied too, and deny that they have been lied to by some figure (Richard Hoagland, Art Bell, Sean Morton, Linda Howe, etc). It's in human nature to do this.

[edit on 7/7/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mary was a being and worshiping or even praying to here is BREAKING the second Commandment of god not to worship idols(Things, images, people, anything not god) its like praying TO a guy on the corner .... he cant do a thing...

Sorry just had to mention the paganism of people but ..
Just accept christ as YOUR savior. no really just that and pray alone by your bed to GOD and forget about mary and john and billy and johnny....

Sorry to rant on your rant but I just really think you should not worry about it because non-believers will burn and if you forgive them then god gets them worse.....if you hold a grudge he gets you and the guy so it makes no sense LOL. Just seriously sit back and think of them as 5-year-olds who wont believe the stove hurts when hot and that is what they are regardless of their stupid educations.

OH and none of which I said was towards you at all cause I never remember reading your stuff - just wanted to clear some steam too

haha youre funny, non believers will burn and if you forgive them then god gets them worse

wow it makes me wonder now after that little display wether or not god is so forgiving. see its funny because if he gave people free will they shouldnt be punished for it.

and your "zombie dogs", Azure twilight, I believe that they were revived, but a zombie is:

1. A snake god of voodoo cults in West Africa, Haiti, and the southern United States.
1. A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
2. A corpse revived in this way.
3. One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
4. A tall mixed drink made of various rums, liqueur, and fruit juice.

dictionary.reference.com... if you want to read it "officially".

These dogs were just revived, not zombifiedl, unless the doctors are all voodoo priests.

I tackle things with an open mind. Ill believe what I choose and no one will change that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join