It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Saddam have his own wizard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
A man who says he was Sadddam Hussein�s sorcerer predicts the Iraqi dictator will be found dead.

breakingnews.iol.ie...

What is it with world leaders and the occult?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'll be pretty freaked if he is found dead in that town, that's for darn sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If Saddam is chillin out with the king and queen of the genies, then wouldnt ya think hed be making his three wishes?

Saddams wish list:

1.Metero strikes the white house with Bush, for once, present.
2. All US troops disappear, in thier wake, an invulnerable wall of stone and barbed wire pops up around iraq
3. 100,000 hot chicks clad in thong bikinis come hopping out of no where and beg him to enslave them all.

This story is funny as hell. Especially the bone of a parrot under his arm to make him bullet proof and make people love him. Obviously, it dodnt work to good, lol

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No....but i heard he hired girls to play with his wand.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No....but i heard he hired girls to play with his wand.

LMAO! hahahahahahahahahha

Great. Now that Saddam has a Wizard, you know Bush is just ginnna HAVE to have one too! Its gonna be the next phase of diplomacy? leaders are gonna get thier own wizards to start casting spells on thier enemies: no more un meetings, just have your wizard cast a spell to make the French agree! And if you want oil, have wizards summon genies to build a pipeline from iraq to your house! or put a curse on Bin laden that he gets penile cancer!

Its the arms race of the future!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"Potty Ashcroft and the Department of Secrets"

Here at hogwhites house a terrible adventure is brewing and its up to Potty Ashcroft, the man who slayed the evil Lord Liberterian, headmaster George Dumbassbush and Rice Weezley to stop the evil democrats from reclaiming the sacred congress of love.
Join our heroes for a non stop adventure reaching all through the streets of washington as George attempts to solve the greatest mystery to haunt mankind for thousands of years....

Can you tell me how to get...how to get to sesame street?

Hrm, maybe i could sell the rights to JK

top topics

join