It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India rejects NWO TO U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Looks like we are starting to have opponents against NWO.Imo China and India alone can defeat these fascists NWO freaks.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Woot, way to go India. When u say NWO freaks do are you implying that India and China can take on United States???

(btw, do u play halo for pc?)

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Looks like we are starting to have opponents against NWO.Imo China and India alone can defeat these fascists NWO freaks.

NWO is believed to control over the majority of the western world...so you believe two countries cant defeat the western world?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If it were to be just two countries that could take on the whole western world...those would be the two, you know.

North Korea could also be a lynch pin....the enemy of my enemy, you know. :\...

Gloomy topic, though.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
If it were to be just two countries that could take on the whole western world...those would be the two, you know.

North Korea could also be a lynch pin....the enemy of my enemy, you know. :\...

Gloomy topic, though.

Well, if it was to come to some major war, NWO vs free nations, then these two would have to give one hell of a first strike..

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Listen, if anything like this were to ever go down, the US would be to preoccupied to even begin to think about a campaign abroad. Can we say massive internal upheaval? Infrastructure would go down quicker than you can think. Imagine it, Domestic Terrorists finally having justification to wreak destruction to their heart's content. Armed NON peaceful protesting. It would be another Civil war.

Virtually every Middle eastern country would be pitted with Israel, and bog them down.

Europe would be so on the fence that every country would lock their borders, recall their soldiers, and stalemate each other, until the US can figure out how to handle their internal situations.

China, India, Taiwan, and Virtually all of the Asian southeast would be thrown into upheaval, as China, now sensing an advantage will move in to secure valuable assets in Taiwan, the Phillipines, Global warfare is now inevitable...

All your major world players are either deadlocked internally, or pitted in a stalemate with a neighboring country. Russia and North Korea would likely fight for years.

As I said, the Enemy of My Enemy...

And again I say, this is a gloomy topic. I'd rather not think about WWIII.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I did'nt read much in the article about a WWIII. Just about India wanting to be a soverign state and being wooed by the US.
This is basically the path they have always taken.
If they can squeze a bit of technology out of America all the better. But I really think they don't much need it. The greatest asset a country has is it's people, and India has millions of IT people and engineers.

The NWO is doing a bit of a job on China atm with disease problems H5N1/Ebola see
www.rense.com...

Perhaps it's just chance but I would think that disasters of this scale are'nt a coincidence.

It's a mistake to think of the NWO order as being one force it's full of factions. people suffer in there conflicts.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
pfft we dont need inda they will fall easly

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How ignorant of this nwo gang...India's leader is right when saying a multi polar world is better then uni polar, you can still have friendly allies across the world in a multi party world.

Looks like the us getting a little bit paranoid because of china...

With an offensive foreign policy like the bush administration has enacted make one wonder such as myself if the rise of china isn't such a bad thing, this way china can check their ass despite the fact that they are communists.

ps: their icbm's can now reach the shores of the us.

rumsfeld made a comment about that in my paper and he sounded like a paranoid schitzo.

but guess what... One wouldn't have to be paranoid if they weren't doing anything wrong

new topics

top topics

join