It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Alien Encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello Fellas! I have a hrad time talking about this. Since this is ATS, I'll let you decide what really occured. This was back in '93, and I was beginning to go through puberty. I had a really bad dream one night and when I woke up there were 2 greys to right of me just looking at me. I was so scared that I couldn't move. For some reason I became threatened and punched the one on the right, right in the face. They didn't even really react to it either. This might sound crazy because everyone always talks about being frozen and unable to move. I felt that way at first but then somehow my defense system was activated. Right after I punched the one in the face, they stood there for like 5 seconds and then the one on the left made this crazy scary face. It scared the crap out of me and then I woke up. Now I told you I had a bad dream, then woke up to 2 aliens, hen woke up again. Even after I woke up, I could feel my hand was hurting. Now there isn't anything around my bed, so I didn't punch the wall or anything. Do you guys think I had just a really bad dream or did this happen? It felt so real and I can pretty much remember everything to this day. I feel like a total nut job posting this, but you guys have read some really far out stuff, so could you please help me out. I haven't seen or heard anything since. Also, I would like to point out something that happened about 2 weeks prior to the incident. I would be very scared at night because I would hear things. It would sound like someone was talking to me telepathically. It sounded like whispers in some sort of different language. This makes me believe that it was tied into the encounter somehow. I just want to know, do you guys think I'm a nutjob or does this have some ground for further exploration? THanks for your time and I'm sorry that I posted a huge paragraph.

dez

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Try hypnotherapy. See what turns up.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It was probably just a bad dream, our mind is very strange. You probably woke up in a different state of mind so it felt like you were awake. You need to practice lucid dreaming then you can control your dreams so the next time you have one you'll know for sure if it is a dream or not.

If you were able to hit the alien, next time try kill them both so you have some evidence. A hard hit to the side of the temple should knock them out and then you could snap their necks to finish the job. If they can read your mind then try focus on a good fealing before you smash its face in. You could also sleep with a knife or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
light a match, and burn their asses

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 321cba

Seriously though. I need some help from someone who had an encounter. I really think that this happened. I think they messed wih the wrong mind, it broke through their control and now they don't want to mess around with me any more. Honestly, I would mind if they came back and said hi to me once and awhile.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think the aliens may have taken control of your computer, and are forcing it to double post!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

If you were able to hit the alien, next time try kill them both so you have some evidence. A hard hit to the side of the temple should knock them out and then you could snap their necks to finish the job. If they can read your mind then try focus on a good fealing before you smash its face in. You could also sleep with a knife or something.

yes and you wont go to jail or be tried for murder either
its NOT illegal to kill an alien
LOL

ninja makes a great point by saying "try focus on a good feeling before you smash its face in"

you can probably distract their telepathy this way
Great Strategy

i dunno about your story tho .... try hypnotherapy as suggested earlier
its not fool-proof
but its worth a shot

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I think I'll try some hypnotherapy. I don't see how it could hurt any!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 321cba

A fishing net will ensure a live catch. Next use a bazooka to take out their saucer before it flees. Pls do this for mankind, thx.

Oh pls tell us the result of your hypnotherapy. It will be intersting if the encounter is true. Bet they did something on your body. Ouch, my implant is telling me to stop writing...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So the aliens looked like typical greys? Could you describe their clothing, if any? Also, put more detail into the "scary face" that the gray made after you punched it. Did it bare its teeth at you? And if it had teeth, were they sharp or flat like human teeth?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronPuma
Seriously though. I need some help from someone who had an encounter.

Hey IronPuma.

Your story sounds pretty believable to me. It matches very well with the encounters I had a few months ago. Here's a thread where I posted them. I hope this helps some.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have that same feeling like they messed with the wrong person, and decided to let me be. I've had no other encounters since then. Then again, it could be because they're done doing what they had to do. If you have any questions, just ask... or u2u me if you'd like.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Dont try to kill the aliens, because they can probobly kill you before you kill them. Try talking to them telepathically and tell them that you know what theyre doing and tell them to stop. Im no expert, but this sounds like a better idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
iron puma, check your u2u's.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

best reply i've ever seen.... HAHA. I'm sure I could knock them out too

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Considering they are alien... would their skull structure be the same as ours? Maybe a strike to the temple may not do damage to them.

I remember many times I'd wake up from a dream and punch / kick the air (must be from martial arts training I guess). Quite recently I dreamt my dog was going to eat my cat and I instinctively leapt and jabbed at its nose. At that instant I awoke and punched the big glass doors leading out to my verandah as my bed is next to them. Ouch. Anyhoo, just letting you know the body can move while you sleep and your hand may have hit "something"?

Ahh well, hope you figure out what it was but it could of been a dream.

- Nazgarn

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
So the aliens looked like typical greys? Could you describe their clothing, if any? Also, put more detail into the "scary face" that the gray made after you punched it. Did it bare its teeth at you? And if it had teeth, were they sharp or flat like human teeth?

Hey Frith! About the clothing, they sort of looked naked, if this makes any sense. The face the grey made was like a really angry/scary face. He opened his mouth and I actually thought he was going to eat my face. I didn't see any teeth. But we are talking about 12 years ago, so I'm sure a couple of details have left my memory.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I had a similar instanct about a month ago.

One night i was having problems getting to sleep. I kept waking up for some reason. Well anyways, I "awoke" later one to my leg being grabbed. When I pulled the sheets off my head i saw the typical "grey" pulling on my leg. I screamed at the thing to let go of me and all i got was a blank stare back. But they let go of my leg fast. Could of been a dream could of been real, I don't know. I haven't been watching anything with aliens in it.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
ive had a dream about sum grey lil alien standin there lookin at me too at first i felt like i waz floating and slowly moving then my eyes opened a lil bit then i seen a lil thing wit big eyes lookin at me then i got scared and tryed to scream but i couldnt move but i kept trying all my hardest then i broke out of the paralysis and started screamin im going to f**King kill you LEave me the f**ck alone then i grabbed a baseball bat becuase i used to sleep wit my shoes on and a baseball bat beside me cuz i had trouble on the street then it ran away real fast in to the back room but i couldnt find it then i woke up for real after that and i checked tha back room again but nothing was there a few weeks before that too i hada scary dream i was walkin and i seen a ufo hovering above sum trees and it came closer then i ran away and ran into my house then locked the doors then past out sum butcher knifes and sum bats and said there iz sumthing out there comin to get us then we waz lookin out the windows but yeh anyways i think mine was just a dream i have dreams about seeing ufos everyonce ina while i dont kno why but i allways feel scared when i dream about them i think there gonna take me well anyways thats my 2 cents peace

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
hey puma, please don't sleep with a knife

hypnotherapy is iffy, a planted memory will seem like fact to you, and could mess you up for good !

I guess the most interesting fact is your hand was hurting, so you punched something......based on most abduction stories, be grateful it was just one encounter !

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First thing first, welcome to ATS!! Hope to see you posting alot.

Now to your encounter, sounds like a typical one, except you boxing one of the s in the face of course, never heard of that before. Was your punch like an instantaneous reaction, or did you think to yourself first, ''Im going to hit one''

And try to sort that double posting out mate, only click Post Reply once!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join