It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quauar-real twentytwelwe they know it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
science.slashdot.org...

I tried to look for something on the net and very little info on this.
Also as an astrologer I was at one lecture about this planet and all the things were pointing at 2012 as the year when it alligns in significant way astrologic.

I will try to look into my notes, only problem is finding it, but when I was listening to it there was very strange coincidences, but looking a little further on the net there should be some data till now.

www.godchecker.com...

According to legend, Quaoar "came down from heaven; and, after reducing chaos to order, laid out the world on the back of seven giants. He then created the lower animals, and then mankind."

So if we link any planet discovery with something in human history here is a good chance to meet the creator within next decade.

When I looked the data Quaoar is more planet then Pluto because its orbit is far more perfect. And I am not alone in this, maybe Pluto will lose and Quaoar will become ninth planet eventually.

Also there is temperaturre anomaly there suggesting that this planetoid is some 50K warmer then it should be on the solar heat which it receives.

This could be interesting too, since it was discovered we can trace it back on the images because of the nice orbit it has. And first precovery seems to be this image 1983 May 17-18
www.gps.caltech.edu/~chad/quaoar/kowaldata/kowal1.tif
www.gps.caltech.edu/~chad/quaoar/kowaldata/kowal2.tif

maybe someone can connect the dates, or find some meaning in this.

new topics

join