It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we quite simply have a cure for pain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
your always saying can i back this up well look it up on the interenet or get
proof from people who have been hypnotized in sucha manner.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthyhitter
your always saying can i back this up well look it up on the interenet or get
proof from people who have been hypnotized in sucha manner.

Very simply:

When you make a claim - it's up to you, the author, to provide evidence to support that claim.

Is providing such evidence a hardship? I'm genuinely curious - you seem to really dislike requests for such.

Fwiw, I spend a lot of time studying pain management (in both a professional and personal capacity) - I'm very much aware that hypnosis can help many patients.

It just doesn't help ALL patients.

So...again, can YOU back up your claim?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yah i still can everyone goes into hypnosis everyday practically. Sometimes life can be like a dream atleast it can feel like a dream. I remember once and this is a example of many times the teacher was teaching science and i was thinking about scenarious or just fake life or whatever with a fake conversation and i get consumed by it and its like a dream and i cant hear antyhing but my thoughts and the images im crating in my head when i come to out of the daydream or waking daze i cna hearthe teacher again but before i couldnt hear him because i was in a kind of induced hypnosis that happned by accident.

Tinkle flower sorry i was stuttering in this post but the point im making is that everyone goies into hypnosis (you do to when your attention drifts into such a way that the sound around you is blocked out or that your thinking becaucse more processed onto one subject like when i think about politisc say i lose awareness of my sorrundings and i visulaize and hear or think what im concentrating on.

thats the best i can do but you are my witness and everyone is my witness that everyone goes into hypnosis everyday involountary whether its daydreaming at school or at work everyone does it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join