It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China + Russia vs US ( + Canada )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Great post Swivel53

Originally posted by EngineMan2145
And in the event of an actual long, prolonger war, we could probably field a military of 14 million personnel or more.

Probably more....

www.cia.gov...
Military manpower - availability:
males age 18-49: 67,742,879 (2005 est.)

Of course not all would be fit for duty, but....
This doesn't include women AND we're talking about them coming over here to attack us......as Swivel mentioned, name one person who wouldn't fight?

That also brings up something else...
They're coming over here to attack us.
Geographically, the US is in a perfect defensive position. There's no way Russia and China have the resources to sustain such a campaign. Do you realize how much manpower and firepower it would require for them to even reach us?

Exactly, they would have to do a west coast invasion. Imagine all of those forces trying to get over the rocky mountains. Plus I dont know where all of these people say that the US fighters would be pointless. Lets remember that like 70% of our fighters are designed for dogfighting. Plus we have patriots and a bunch of other air defense. Any air invasion would be pointless. Oh and china lacks the landing ability to pull off an invasion to actually cripple even that part of the us.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ummm.. If somehow russia can facilitatate landing some 500,000+ chinese troops on the west coast then i think the US will get in a v v tough position..Other wise no US invasion possible..

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
the only way an ivasion fleet would make it to the use would be sub transports which would be limited and tracked if they hit the us they wouldnt get a foothold just too much firepower when you combine civilian and military. yeah good luck invading alaska.

The only way they could do it was to preplate their solders but after the first attack all of the "agents" would be round up and places in camps or killed out right by real americans or the military, no trails no nicities only death or suffering.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I strongly believe that lol China and Russia will never be enemies, cause they are making a new union between themselves.

And well another obvious thing is that no Russia, nor China will never start a war against USA until the USA will do it first. Why would we need that?
Nowadays we see the USA trying to get closer and closer to the Russian border though different countries like Ukraine and Georgia, by financing so called 'democratic revolutions' there. Thanks God Kyrgyz president, whom USA thought to be their new marionette, asked their forces out of the country. USA supports separatists in China, it supports different political movements in Russia like Freedom House…

Russia today does not need any revolutions, we are tired of revolutions and we want a peaceful, stable and developing country. Why wouldn't the whole world unite together to make a revolt in USA instead?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Because half the world is realizing the benefits of a free interprise Economy and democratic nation. I have no beef with russia, and i doubt many other americans do. It's only when Russian government takes steps to preserve more executive power than should be neccecary that we all get a little worried.
And as for financing so called "Democratic revolutions", we are merely doing what every other nation would do in our position. Gain as many allies under the same beliefs as us.
We are not trying to instigate revolution in Russia.

And in all honesty about russia and china being allies in a war, i seriously doubt that.
I believe if China ever goes to war with the US then one of its first targets would be siberia from russia. There is so much oil and untapped resources there it would be stupid for china not to go after it.
And the US would not start a war with China. we'd fight back. but we wouldn't start a war with them. Our Brass is to smart for that.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just exactly why is this on ATSNN? Its not a news story, or an Op/Ed. Wierd

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just exactly why is this on ATSNN? Its not a news story, or an Op/Ed. Wierd

Just what i was thinking

maybe its been moved?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It has been moved but why here?

That is the question.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ok let's take a step back real quick. i'm not too sure the current russian state would go to war with us. niether one of us would have any thing to gain. and even so why would they team up with china.

however if china and the usa go at it then both will fall because our econimies are so close. china makes the worthless plastic crap and we buy it. if we go to war then china will make the junk and know one will buy it because there isn't a big market for plastic junk in china. their intire market is based on exports. and whether china or the usa got their homelands invaded either would be screwed because there would be a huge gorrila war. the usa has the highest (or at least one of the highest) percentages of citizen gun ownership it the world.

and as for canada... sleeping giant... yeah, your fancy berets got me real... worried... yeah...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If Russia and China Attacked Canada The Untied states would jump in on this war for sure. Not only would the United States jump in but the 40 other nations that Canada is allied with would probebly jion in to. This would most likely result in a World War 3. Which is just perfect considering how many nukes would go off all at once. There wouldent even be a War!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Russia has no reason or need to attack anyone! Russia has resources needed to keep growing and going for hundreds of years. Durka Durkas (Middle East) who will start WW3… if not them then China in 30 or 40 years!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Russia + China vs US

Naval - US hands down. the largest tonnage, bigger than the next 10 largest navies.

Airforce - MiG 35 and Su 35's and J-10's vs F-16s, F-15s, F-22s, and F-35s? yeah right. not only are the American planes more maneuverable, they can lock on and fire from longer ranges. you cant kill what you cant hit.

Armies - The US wouldn't be stupid enough to invade China or Russia, so the battles would mainly take place in Alaska (to come in the story) and the M1A2 would destroy the T-90 and Type 96. the American army is better trained, but the sheer numbers of the joint Russian-Chinese force would push the Americans back.

Ok, Russia and China team up to take out the US. The US responds to this by sending its pacific fleet to destroy the Russian and Chinese Navy, hands down. The USAF would attack the Russian planes from bases in Alaska and possible Hawaii (using tankers) and attack with F-16s, F-22s and F-35s. The US Navy would have the F-18 and F-35 by now, and use them to take out the Russian and Chinese planes. The US would recall some of its fleet, and call in some of the Atlantic Fleet, mainly the Carriers and amphibious warfare vessels, and jam-pack them with planes and attack helicopters. We send them back to take out the remainder of the planes in Russia and China and we send our troops to Hawaii and Alaska - the only possible invasion points, due to no navy and lack of adequate logistics to send a possible invasion force to the continental US.

In Summary, US Navy wins it all for the US, with a little help from the USAF. Ground forces play a very minimal role, maybe one or two major battles.

I believe the only way for the Russian-Chinese alliance to work is if they were to get OPEC to cut the flow of oil to the US, or to severely reduce it, but even then the US would just use its oil reserves in the Ohio valley and its oil sands in the Gulf Coast.

Russian/Chinese victory = nukes, or the US invades first.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bane Of Your Existence

If you could care less, you should really try becoming more apathetic towards the whole situation.

On the subject: I doubt that would happen, but if it did, it wouldn't be the "US and Canada vs Russia and China". There is a whole world out there, you know.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

WHAT THE #, "american navy wins hands down", "american planes more maneuverable than federation planes?", excuse me!!!????. And you don't know much about tanks do you???. One the russian navy and the chinese navy Alone might not be able to tackle america's navy, but I assure together they will more than destroy USA's navy.....it will be a bloodbath!!!. Have you seen some of Russia's warships???. Even heard about the naval excersises in the carribean???. Russian warships are the most, I repeat, most lethal on the planet. And to put it frankly, even with the most powerful ships on earth, they still have China to back them remember?. As for Airforce, USA may have the biggest in world, but Russia and China have the first and second, respectivelly. Russian planes are typically better than their US analogues and russian planes are faaaaaarrrrr more maneuverable. As for your F-22's, you only have a hundred or so them. So what will it be, defend the south, west, or Northern border, 'cause a hundred planes aren't much when compared to a thousand MiG-29's and Su-27's, See the bulk of the supposably unstoppable US airforce are F-16's and F-15's. Good planes, when pitted against world war two propeller driven relics and 50's soviet models sold to the koreans and viets. If a fleet of F-16's went up against our MiGs or Sukhoi's, they would be anhiallated. If it came to a war in Alaska, our troops and weapons and vehicles are DESIGNED to operate in haarsh conditions, America's, are not. AK 74 (russian primary assault rifle 1974) which is more modern than the M16. In fact the M16 is 14 years older than the '74. The AK74 is based on the same system as the original from '47 and so is just as reliable. M16 can do 500 metres, so can '74's. '74 bullets have a small hollow air sac in the tip of the bullet which means the bullet collapses on itself when it hits the target causing a much more lethal wound. The tanks of Russia are far more powerfull in every way to the US tanks. T-90's have much heavier armour, much more powerful guns, more reliable systems and are faster. American tanks are just big hulks with treads and low velocity cannons. Not so great when going up against T-90's. Russia would crush America in a fight. Leave it to the experts and don't write false propaganda, because the worlds sick of the USA's crap

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Russia + China, I don't think so.

Russia has a lot more in common with the West. In the near future, Russia will move closer to the West and may even become a part of the EU. All this Vladimir Putin nonsense won't last, the wealthy elites in Russia hate him.

As for China invading another country for it's resources, they don't need to. There will still be plenty of corrupt fascist governments that need China's protection and support, and will be more than happy to trade natural resources at firesale prices eg Zimbabwe, Sudan.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hey guys.we(turks) are allways fighting.

If you look at history,u will see this wars

Turks vs Chinese
Turks vs Russians
Turks vs Greeks
Turks vs Arabics
Turks vs Africans
Turks vs Serbians
Turks vs Bulgarians
Turks vs Romanians
Turks vs Macedonians
Turks vs Austrians
Turks vs Spanish
Turks vs (England+Italy + Greeks + France)

and next round will be Russians + Chinese + Turks vs All World.
We will win again cuz we fight like a brave man.You fight like a chicken girl.its simple.

your #ing goverment supports kurds.you will pay this.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would think if russia and china ever tried anything the UK, Canada, and The US miltary would go all out on them, probably go into a nuclear winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join