It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China + Russia vs US ( + Canada )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
god im slow.... can we get back to the WWIII hell on earth were all gonna die thing???
is israel going to do anything in this whole thing???

throw a threw nukes at the arab/muslim countries if it gets overwhelmed conventionaly

D

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

nice u went to Australia??? my mom always wanted to go there....

i live in austraila

Ah ok...Just to let you know, I'm Chinese Australia too. Born here and grown up here, but have plenty of family in China/Hong Kong and US.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by D

Originally posted by chinawhite

nice u went to Australia??? my mom always wanted to go there....

i live in austraila

Ah ok...Just to let you know, I'm Chinese Australia too. Born here and grown up here, but have plenty of family in China/Hong Kong and US.

omg same here but mine is china/hong kong and taiwan

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle

Originally posted by Red Rose
The Marines LAV looks the same as the canadian Coyote recon vehicle...
Heres a link to some pictures of the LAV
www.olive-drab.com...
I read on this thread that Canada exports these to the USA. Assuming they are the same vehicle is there any proof of this... Or is it vice versa with the U.S.A exporting them to Canada.

Thanks
Red Rose

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Red Rose]

There are the same vehicle, the base chasis and concept was made in Canada. We ship them down to the states, and the the Americans fit them with there own equiptment or create variants of it. This customizes the vehicle to suit the needs of the US. So basicly it get shiped as a Coyote and becomes a Marines LAV. In Canada we have a variant that has the turret of our Leoprard tank on it, man if you can see this thing in action. The concept was created and used by us first, the USA wanted them due to the increase of urban combat. It's harder to drive bulky M1s down alleyways of cities to get too or avoid a target. It also replaces the lightly armored vehicles like the Hummer that can prove dangerous in an urban enviroment.

Canada is loosing it's entire fleet of Leoprard tanks an the are getting replaced by these.

These two site show you that we ship them to the USA.

www.sfu.ca...

The US stats are not shown on this link but we did ship a lot of them to the UK.
www.ploughshares.ca...

[edit on 6/29/2005 by GoldEagle]

Thanks Gold Eagle. I have seen pics of the Leopard tank turrent on the LAV before but the links helped out alot.

Thanks
Red Rose

OH by the way guys I'm Australian too
. Gold Coast to be exact.... Oh and QLD will Crush NSW come Wednesday (for the aussies)

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Red Rose]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Russia wants new world order...

President Hu Jintao arrived in Moscow yesterday on an official visit, and is expected to join his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, in stating commitment to a new, just and rational world order.

The two leaders, who begin talks today, will also back a bigger role for the United Nations?in world politics, sources at Zhongnanhai and the Kremlin said.

The leaders will exchange views on crucial international issues, with their opinions to be reflected in a Joint Declaration on World Order in the 21st Century, which the two presidents will sign after their talks.

"China is willing to deepen political mutual trust, enhance strategic co-ordination and promote substantial co-operation between the two countries," Hu said yesterday in a written statement released at Beijing Capital International Airport before the start of his four-day visit.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

so when this war happens its going to be hell on earth and i am going to be somewhere else cuz im not staying in the U.S when this happens
and i think that the U.S cant win this war

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol it wont just be the us, this threatens the EU and the ex USSR states that dont want to become a part of the NUSSR New United Soviet States of Russia, Nato and the EU, Japan, South Korea, India...etc

Thanks Putin and Sino for setting up another Cold war woohoo!

The following Arms Race will follow the build up leading to ww1 thats where we are headed, as for leaving the us? Unless you go to SA, CA or Africa it wont matter if it goes Nuke no place is safe. You are underestimating the power of the US to be evil just think about a combo of Indian wars and WW2 then you will get a small idea of how evil the US could be with the gloves off. I was involved with some of the evil that was created in the 50's and 60's of the US and it was only a fraction of the total, scared me after my tour was over.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
lol it wont just be the us, this threatens the EU and the ex USSR states that dont want to become a part of the NUSSR New United Soviet States of Russia, Nato and the EU, Japan, South Korea, India...etc

Thanks Putin and Sino for setting up another Cold war woohoo!

The following Arms Race will follow the build up leading to ww1 thats where we are headed, as for leaving the us? Unless you go to SA, CA or Africa it wont matter if it goes Nuke no place is safe. You are underestimating the power of the US to be evil just think about a combo of Indian wars and WW2 then you will get a small idea of how evil the US could be with the gloves off. I was involved with some of the evil that was created in the 50's and 60's of the US and it was only a fraction of the total, scared me after my tour was over.

hello... china and russia hasn't started a arms race.........america has. they have been spending more since the cold war ended not less. they spend more than the whole world combined. now whos preparing for war?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The role of Government in this world is to protect the people living under it's banners. If a government may better defend its lands by spending billions of dollars more than others, then that is it's job.

Even should Russia and China both wage a war against the U.S.A. i doubt either side could ever completely claim Total Victory. Here are my reasons why:

All three nations have a population much to large to ever be dominated. China could invade America(Let's just say it got by America's much more powerful navy and airforce.) but would not be able to conquer us.
People see America as a powerful nation in terms of military might, and that is with america always at odds due to a two party system.(Democrats hate most wars started by republicans while in office and vice versa.)
But imagine a single minded america with every citizen of a mindset bent on annihilating any foe. That's a scary prospect.
I don't know if you have heard of myths about american citizens and how we like our guns, but in a fight for survival we would undoubtedly get nasty as hell. Every citizen would pull out their shotgun and lay ambushes down. All of North America would become one large ambush waiting for hostiles.
Also our allies. Most of Europe(I believe) Would join in the fray, backing the states in my opinion. While China might be able to handle all of europe and the america's fighting it, I doubt Russia truly could. Russia's ecnonomy is already in the pits, they'd be barely capable of sending any fighting forces around the world.
Economies: I have already explained Russia's state of things. But to make matters worse, for both Russia and China, any allies to the united states would immediately sever ties with them and stop trading of natural resources.
China wouldn't be as affected by this, but it would have a ways to go before it could conquer any nation with suffiecient resources to feed her. With neighboring nations Japan and South Korea already resource starved, China would have to conquer either the phillipines or Australia before they could get their hands on truly beneficial territories. And it could take a while for that to happen.
The US economy has already displayed itself once during WW2. Imagine what would happen if that economy grew even more. Impossible you ask? I think not.
Think, the reason the UNited States economy grew was because we began to manufactuer a TON of war materials durring WW2. Those days are long gone, with most of our manufacturing going to other nations(China,Japan,Korea, you get the point most of south east asia) If the United states imediately halted all productions through those nations and began to manufacture everything here, our already huge economy would balloon. And let's not forget, it is an economy that can make or break a nation during war.
Technologies: NO nation in this planet could touch the US's technology level. Some nations have a high level of technology, but no matter what the States will always be at the top of the class(Due once again to a great economy). If The US ever managed to take the war to china(Halting China and Russia's initial advance) then we would assuredly not attempt to invade, no we are not that stupid.
Instead we would simply send stealth bombers over the skies of china constantly hitting infrastructure required to run a nation(Power Grids, Water PLants, Dams, Communicatins stations, etc.).
And don't bother yourself with Nukes, non of these three nations are stupid enough to use them I believe.
The only nation I would be afraid of throwing nukes aorund is North Korea. But their time frame for action is shrinking. Every year their economy grows worse, they have more people die from starvation, more people within begin to hate the current regime. I doubt it will be long before something big happens in North Korea that totally changes everything.
In the end, it would come down to a simple cease fire, as niether side could totally claim complete victory.

I'll be here all night people, don't forget to tip your waiters.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So, trying to understand what your point might be?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
haha... Now why wasn't this thread shifted to some other stupid forum..
After all its a "country vs country" thread..

some mods..
Im thoroughly disappointed..

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I personally could careless If china or russia sparked a war vs the united states.

Then don't make these stupid threads about them!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You have voted Swivel53 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Some wisdom on a messed up thread. Way to go!

All of this talk about Russia and China taking on America is pipe dreams. Even if for some reason the political climate allowed it to happen, neither Russia nor China has the infrastructure yet to carry on as sustained of a war as that would be. Some people are seeing a bunch of political saber-rattling and thinking it means something. It doesn't.

[edit on 7/17/2005 by Wiley_Wonka]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
USA has only 650,000 troops what r u talking bout Rus has 988,100 Rus hAS 2500 MiG 25-31's Su-27-33

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley_Wonka
You have voted Swivel53 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Some wisdom on a messed up thread. Way to go!

All of this talk about Russia and China taking on America is pipe dreams. Even if for some reason the political climate allowed it to happen, neither Russia nor China has the infrastructure yet to carry on as sustained of a war as that would be. Some people are seeing a bunch of political saber-rattling and thinking it means something. It doesn't.

[edit on 7/17/2005 by Wiley_Wonka]

Neither does the US in its present state..
You talk about Stealth bombers..
YOu'll see sleeper agents all over the continental US do the SAME stuff those stealth bombers are doing over china/russia

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
i could see it now a hundread year winter strait away after russia and or china get into canada

oh canada oh canada with floaks of moose and snow!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

the only thing that i know for sure is that if we will team up with china to get u guys then we will take alaska back... the deal wasnt worth it yet my people did it... they were probly just drunk...

yeah..! i agree wit ya russiankid..

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Siberian the US has 1.6 million active duty service men and another 2.1 million in reserves.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The U.S. has a very strong infrastructure, and in the event of an actual war requiring production of things, the U.S. could raise up factories if need be. We American people are spoiled as crap, and like to be able to buy all our nice products and all that and live nice lives, but if the "$#*! hits the fan," for real, you can bet the American people would be working their butts off if they believed they were under a real threat.

And in the event of an actual long, prolonger war, we could probably field a military of 14 million personnel or more.

And Daedalus, the U.S. has sleeper agents in the other countries as well. The U.S. takes things like electronic and information warfare very seriously. They very well know that in such an event, the countries fighting the U.S. would try to attack via the internet and so forth.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great post Swivel53

Originally posted by EngineMan2145
And in the event of an actual long, prolonger war, we could probably field a military of 14 million personnel or more.

Probably more....

www.cia.gov...
Military manpower - availability:
males age 18-49: 67,742,879 (2005 est.)

Of course not all would be fit for duty, but....
This doesn't include women AND we're talking about them coming over here to attack us......as Swivel mentioned, name one person who wouldn't fight?

That also brings up something else...
They're coming over here to attack us.
Geographically, the US is in a perfect defensive position. There's no way Russia and China have the resources to sustain such a campaign. Do you realize how much manpower and firepower it would require for them to even reach us?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
China's strategic enemy/rival was and will one day again be Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join