It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Arms! To Arms A Call for all Americans! Time to overthrow the Goverment!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
I'm scared of the consequences of what I might do.
First they'll blame me for loitering and litering,
then they'll blame me for harassment,
then they'll put me in jail for no reason, other
that they want me neutralised as a threat.
Oh, and, it's high time that I get drunk,
time to relax and forget, mmmmm.

I thought you said you were in Canada? Don't they have better things to do like catch rouge moose than worry about jailing you for no reason?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
you would be surprised.
Apart from a crazy government,
we have indians arming thesleves
and preparing to take back their land

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Imagine that! People are tired of being controlled by the white man and his government,
and they actually want what belongs to them ??

The audacity !

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They can't possibly do anything anyways, there's not enough of them.
Heard of Kenesetake? Howw the army was called in to suppress the resistance. No shots were fired, but many were arrested. Anyways, every year the police find hidden weapon's caches.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
well, my primary work WILL be done in a non-violent manner.
It's not like I'm gonna go shoot up a courthouse or anything like that.
I'm sticking with posters for the time being... I don't wanna end up in
a white room with a straight-jacket

Hey, Borg, you seem as the Utopian type, I like guys like that, we think of cooperating instead of using eachother for our own benefits.
Anyways, what kind of government do you propose for us all?
I know you say, we need change, what kind?
I myself have a scetch of a possible Utopia, eventually leading to space expansion and such... But I'd need some creative critisism and suggestions.
For now, just tell me what you think would be a good and just government for us all.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Radekus]

Ok, I've posted most of my ideas on here already in other threads. So, to save time, I'm just going to link you to the more pertinent ones.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is the most recent, and outlines my plan in a very smooth fashion. I like this one the best,

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

My post here (the first one) describes in some depth how I think the changes I've outlined in the first thread could work.

Now I should let you know that I came up with this idea as a result of the conversation in this thread, so feel proud to have contributed to my coming up with this, all of you!! Without you all, this could not have been possible.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to U2U me or reply here.

TheBorg

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
if this got out to the media and flashes propaganda style,this would very well be the start of making a civil war in the united states that been "prophetized?"

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Message about the IV Patriot Act contents,

If you think about it, maybe the increase on the boarder is not to keep people out,. but to keep the people in......... Why, the Police State and taking control of the People. In case of Draft,, This so called Flu Pandemic, or for BeWilding Project, it could be used in many ways or their sick reasons to Keep Us In.
That would be my guess.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by viraha2
Message about the IV Patriot Act contents,

If you think about it, maybe the increase on the boarder is not to keep people out,. but to keep the people in......... Why, the Police State and taking control of the People. In case of Draft,, This so called Flu Pandemic, or for BeWilding Project, it could be used in many ways or their sick reasons to Keep Us In.
That would be my guess.

ahh!!! i never really thought about that.
wow..thats true actually,so it would further a police states..and when a draft comes for a possible 3rd world war or such..goodluck trying to escape it with closed borders now

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
if this got out to the media and flashes propaganda style,this would very well be the start of making a civil war in the united states that been "prophetized?"

I honestly don't see how what I've proposed could incite a civil war. Could you enlighten me on what exactly is so inflammatory about it?

TheBorg

[edit on 3-5-2006 by TheBorg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join